Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Questions for KO4Life Server

This is a discussion on Questions for KO4Life Server within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Is there going to be a TBL decryption? Else, the server will be... well......
Page: 15

Uzu

Is there going to be a TBL decryption?

Else, the server will be... well...

can any1 post the numbers of exp gained in FULL party for Apos, Harpies and Trolls?

oh and btw, is killing in CSW going to give NPs?
    Last edited by cizia; 01-11-2010 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by raulin View Post
    Felix .. I have a question .. I dont know if you know Paypal dont work in a couple of countrys in America(Peru) and only we can pay with Mastercard or Visa.. What can we do?
    I know a lot of ppl that use visa gift cards, myself included, when they pay for stuff for ko. Paypal doesn't accept those types of cards, but click&buy does. Is adding click&buy an option, or would there be any other way to pay? Giving u the cc info personally, etc.

Felix .. I have a question .. I dont know if you know Paypal dont work in a couple of countrys in America(Peru) and only we can pay with Mastercard or Visa.. What can we do?
    Actually yes you can use paypal with pagum.com's virtual CC. And you dont get any fees at all nor the receiver.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

There should be a few payment methods. Paypal for sure, and some like western union. It personally doesn't effect me, since I've always used paypal, but I don't want other people suffering in game because they can't use paypal.

raulin

Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    Actually yes you can use paypal with pagum.com's virtual CC. And you dont get any fees at all nor the receiver.
    Gracias Madjack ... te kiero ver en Cz para darte x el ass !! tu amigo kerido de CEast y de Ionia

Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    what exactly does this site do with paypal? allow you to transfer money to paypal accounts?
    Last edited by Horror; 01-12-2010 at 12:21 AM.

Another question (hope any of them will be finally answered T_T)

Is items' classification going to work? Making Low, Middle and High Classes would help A LOT. Making upgrading with Low/Middle Class Scrolls actually work would be great. It's a pain in the ass for BPs and for every1 in the beggining.

Had another one on my mind, but forgot it xD will post it later :P

Theres normal upgrade scrolls and Blessed upgrade scrolls ingame atm like there was in KO/KE..

Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    Theres normal upgrade scrolls and Blessed upgrade scrolls ingame atm like there was in KO/KE..
    Low/Middle/High classes were in KE

Actually, a secondary Phone Payment option for donations would be great. RisingKO enabled phone payment donations, and lots of Turkish friends made donations via their phone.

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    can any1 post the numbers of exp gained in FULL party for Apos, Harpies and Trolls?

oh and btw, is killing in CSW going to give NPs?
    To be honest, it just kills the CSW. Back in the days when we had castle we just kept sitting inside castle, because everyone was there for pking, and not taking the castle.

I played on Cypher for only one day, and I earned 16k nps on my level 55 assasin just by bombing the delos gate with catapults.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Actually, a secondary Phone Payment option for donations would be great. RisingKO enabled phone payment donations, and lots of Turkish friends made donations via their phone.

To be honest, it just kills the CSW. Back in the days when we had castle we just kept sitting inside castle, because everyone was there for pking, and not taking the castle.

I played on Cypher for only one day, and I earned 16k nps on my level 55 assasin just by bombing the delos gate with catapults.
    and whats wrong with that? csw is pk zone too, and trust me, people will keep trying to take castle..

I know, but if I recall correctly it used to give NPs before, that's why I'm asking. Also, the money from CSW will be here the main source of money, so I think most will be trying to get the castle anyway

Remembered the question I was going to ask!
    Firstly is FT going to work?
    and secondly, any chances to put Iron Impact in a group of High Classes dropped, or BPs will be using MSs only? ...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    I know, but if I recall correctly it used to give NPs before, that's why I'm asking. Also, the money from CSW will be here the main source of money, so I think most will be trying to get the castle anyway

Remembered the question I was going to ask!
    Firstly is FT going to work?
    and secondly, any chances to put Iron Impact in a group of High Classes dropped, or BPs will be using MSs only? ...
    i don't see a reason why FT wont work.. almost every server fixed it.. so i guess it will work

Cool

Phone payment would be nice!

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    01-28-2010, 07:34 PM