Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Questions for KO4Life Server

This is a discussion on Questions for KO4Life Server within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by wawh Damn raptor as a halberd :/ Then only Iron Impact has the KE-look? since that weapon ...
Page: 17

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by wawh View Post
    Damn raptor as a halberd :/

Then only Iron Impact has the KE-look? since that weapon only got introduced when KE started or is it just removed?
    Damn raptor as a halberd OWNZZZ xD

will nation transfers be free? it'd be nice cus there'll be a lot of people playing with friends on both sides. andddd if pk started to get unbalanced, clans could nt easilly instead of having to make sure that everyone in the clan could afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
    will nation transfers be free? it'd be nice cus there'll be a lot of people playing with friends on both sides. andddd if pk started to get unbalanced, clans could nt easilly instead of having to make sure that everyone in the clan could afford it.
    I hope nt wont be avaible for all. only in special exception like unbalanced pvp.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

For now we are just doing the basics so we have a good solid platform to be working with.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    from what i see... 3 big clans gonna be orcs , and only 1 clan human... i think that NT should really be free, as im pretty sure that it wont be even...

btw they can put a limit if they want, for example 2 NTs per month or something like that
    Umm.. 3 big clans going orc and only 1 human?... lol
    Server isnt even in Open-beta and you already know howmany big clans going oO
    There are many other big clans comming..
    You can add 3 more big clans to human side, they havent made a reqruitment topic yet (well, dont think they will, since they don't want to play with randoms lol).

ontopic:
    correct me if i'm wrong.. i think NT was available back in 2004.
    imo, you should put NT in PUS, but at an expensive price.. like 25dollar?
    That way ppl wont spam NT. Just dont make it free :s

If you know of any other clans going, add them to the list in recruitment topic please.

ps. Make NT very expencive, but if server is unbalanced population wise, admins should be able to give free NT's. make then like $20

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    If you know of any other clans going, add them to the list in recruitment topic please.

ps. Make NT very expencive, but if server is unbalanced population wise, admins should be able to give free NT's. make then like $20
    lol 20$ is too much.. don't think that some1 will buy it in that price..

Finduilas

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    Really, what for? There'll be enough ppl to pk with anyways. xD

there's no reason to make nt's as expensive as usko's prices, any price 5$ and higher would be enough to prevent ppl from nting constantly for no reason, <--- which would be the only reason for there to be any restrictions (requiring usd payments, etc) in the 1st place
    Last edited by Horror; 01-13-2010 at 08:56 AM.

jatokor

I know about 3 good clans going human so don't worry before server starts. And trust me 5$ isn't a small amount to spent for everyone :P at least not for polish ppl.
    Last edited by jatokor; 01-13-2010 at 09:04 AM.

Internet pervert Senior Member

I checked but couldn't find a topic or anywhere where to submit bugs that existed in old KO and I don't know whether or not are being fixed. Stuff like, priest HP bug (255 health points at lvl 58) or exp bugs for rogues ~__~ or normal stuff like ~ will atila drop pendants for orcs and axes for humans?

If those questions have already been addressed ~ please link me to the answers @[email protected]

PS: Is there also a topic where someone can like... name people with shady history (known dupers, macro'ers, bug exploit whores, etc) that are known to be going to the private server~ so that GMs can keep an eye on them? ~__~

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Bug submission: http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/pr...hp?projectid=1

Post New Issue => Bug => We'll look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerkun View Post
    I checked but couldn't find a topic or anywhere where to submit bugs that existed in old KO and I don't know whether or not are being fixed. Stuff like, priest HP bug (255 health points at lvl 58) or exp bugs for rogues ~__~ or normal stuff like ~ will atila drop pendants for orcs and axes for humans?

If those questions have already been addressed ~ please link me to the answers @[email protected]

PS: Is there also a topic where someone can like... name people with shady history (known dupers, macro'ers, bug exploit whores, etc) that are known to be going to the private server~ so that GMs can keep an eye on them? ~__~

Dude, wtf... As long as you keep me out of the list, I wouldnt mind.

The pendant drop thingy is the KO with El morad and Luferson. This version of the server is going to be the OLD OLD KO, where you have piana and breth, Well.. that's what I heard at least..

Internet pervert Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    The pendant drop thingy is the KO with El morad and Luferson. This version of the server is going to be the OLD OLD KO, where you have piana and breth, Well.. that's what I heard at least..
    From what I heard, OLD OLD OLD Attila from Piana would even drop RoC's ~ so, what's the deal with the current Attilas~?

Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
    ya, but one of the main reasons for making the server is to make things easier and more fun for the players. none of the prices should be as high usko's are. 1-5 players nting constantly would probably have no affect on the server cuz they'd just be lone players without people to pk/exp with. 90% of the clans that're gonna play the server have full rosters, and probably wouldn't accept clan hoppers regardless of whether they paid usd or not. it's not gonna be a pk server, and everything people get, they'll get w/ the help of other players - so the probability of someone nting just so their char'll look different or for any other pointless reason will be low. 5$ is a low price, but 15-20$(+ the monthly premium) would make it so that people probably wouldn't buy one even if they needed it.

Guess it all depends, for example, if the server gets majorly imbalanced, I'm sure some clans/people would get NT'ed to the opposing nation, just to keep the game fun.

Therefore I say, please all so called 'pro' clans, go to 1 nation, so me and my pose can go to the other and we can actually have major fun! by 1 vs 50'ing you.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    01-28-2010, 07:34 PM