Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Questions for KO4Life Server

This is a discussion on Questions for KO4Life Server within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Will the donation be done at fixed times, or when a certain amount is reached? The latter one seems nicer, ...
Page: 19

Finduilas

Will the donation be done at fixed times, or when a certain amount is reached? The latter one seems nicer, being able to donate a round number. xD

since im too lazy to look around,can someone answer me what xp rate is going to be : same as usko,3x or 10 x exp ?

mee
    Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    since im too lazy to look around,can someone answer me what xp rate is going to be : same as usko,3x or 10 x exp ?
    since you're so lazy, you can take a little break from even logging into these forums. see you tomorrow.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mee View Post
    since you're so lazy, you can take a little break from even logging into these forums. see you tomorrow.
    mr. green strikes again

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

dunno if this been asked b4 but willl monster follow forever like b4??

As i am a beta tester, i can tell you i continueously ran away from an atross and it wouldnt leave me alone, it needs to be non-selectable to stop following you. However some bosses like Duke, Bach and the wolf bosses, just run all the way back to there spot where i lured from.

So i guess in a way 50/50 lo.l

Quote Originally Posted by DeathDefiance View Post
    As i am a beta tester, i can tell you i continueously ran away from an atross and it wouldnt leave me alone, it needs to be non-selectable to stop following you. However some bosses like Duke, Bach and the wolf bosses, just run all the way back to there spot where i lured from.

So i guess in a way 50/50 lo.l
    Atrosses have always been like this so it's ok :]

Cookie r u asking about provoke?

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

yea back in the days we used to provoke scorpion desert we would send a rouge to hit everything in site and then he would come and bring a shit ton of mobs and we would just aoe them xD

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    yea back in the days we used to provoke scorpion desert we would send a rouge to hit everything in site and then he would come and bring a shit ton of mobs and we would just aoe them xD
    that was in old KO I believe :P
    anyway, I think that they're going back after some time... But Cama said, he made sure that provoke's cooldown has been lowered, so warriors can keep on luring mobs

Quote Originally Posted by mee View Post
    So sexy when ur angry mee!! xD btw you still use same old msn xd? or you changed havent seen you on in ages aga!

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    wahah thats what i did in KE, i was the rogue

HalfLife

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Remember your money goes to two things , server costs which are very low thanks to a massive fee up front and then the rest is for charity. If people are too cold hearted to give up a little to help then you really don't deserve the PUS items.

You know that wasn't what I meant, But some people are not as lucky as you and me, I was just wondering if someone that can't donate, cuz maybe they simply can't spare any cash at this time, could, lets say, nation transfer?

lopezik

Hey HalfLife nice to see ya here xD

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

TBH I think NT will not be happening for a while. It was something that happened in very very late KE early ROFD in the form you know it. Before you ad to all in a few favours to get a GM to do it.

Felix if the orc side is looking very dominent and a clan is willing to switch sides, will admins assist? thanks

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    01-28-2010, 07:34 PM