Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Questions for KO4Life Server

This is a discussion on Questions for KO4Life Server within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by SheldonCooper 3rd: By my research on the server this is a KE server and it's modified to ...
Page: 24

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    3rd: By my research on the server this is a KE server and it's modified to look like old KO with adding new maps (old ones actually) and editing some things.
    this server is supposed to be like this...

as foir Eslant, it was 40+ in KE and it should be 40+ here (u have to enter through castle or whatever it is, not tp gate)

Banned

They sayd it isnt 100% pre ke

PandaLover

beta server is boring please open real server T_T n a friend tell me offical comning 5fb 2010 is right ? tell something U_u

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PandaLover View Post
    beta server is boring please open real server T_T n a friend tell me offical comning 5fb 2010 is right ? tell something U_u
    Where do you all get those dates lol

Quote Originally Posted by PandaLover View Post

By "a friend", you mean a date you came up with randomly, in the wild hopes that we'll confirm it for you?

As we've told EVERYONE ELSE, the server will be released when we feel it's ready, not a day sooner.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Got a questions when is lunar war held??

Two questions:
    One, I posted on that registration thread and never received an e-mail (yes my email works and I checked my spam folder)
    Second, I Dl'd the FileFront version, install was 213.5MB in size (correct size) but after extracting, ko4life folder was only 114MB or so. Help please,

And thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Two questions:
    One, I posted on that registration thread and never received an e-mail (yes my email works and I checked my spam folder)
    Second, I Dl'd the FileFront version, install was 213.5MB in size (correct size) but after extracting, ko4life folder was only 114MB or so. Help please,

And thanks in advance
    the client from filefront has known issues with missing some files.
    download from another host and you should be fine.
    for the acct email, i guess get in touch with one of the admins.

CookiesMonster

will there be dcz?
    I never played ke I don't know how it was

No
    dcz came with rofd
    there will be the old dlw with lvl 50 cap as they used to be though.

knightjul9

Im From Mexico i really dont what is happening cuz i enter i see server like full but when i log in no one is online cz empty all empty and i start on lvl 65 with uniques items is that normal .S ?

Quote Originally Posted by knightjul9 View Post
    Im From Mexico i really dont what is happening cuz i enter i see server like full but when i log in no one is online cz empty all empty and i start on lvl 65 with uniques items is that normal .S ?
    Yes, its in beta phase atm.
    Any character you create will be level 65 with its class appropriate items.
    Its empty because everyone is waiting for official launch which is set to be on 27th March for now.

Well i´ve got 2 questions to ask, i hope there is no topic about it already.

1. How it will be with PUS and Premium. Are u going to set up prices for Premium and PUS items before u will lauch server and will be people able to buy things before start of the server?

2. How it will be with payment method for PUS, are u going to accept just Paypal transfers or what.

Thx for aswers

Rainey

Quote Originally Posted by Chopy-Spyr View Post
    Well i´ve got 2 questions to ask, i hope there is no topic about it already.

1. How it will be with PUS and Premium. Are u going to set up prices for Premium and PUS items before u will lauch server and will be people able to buy things before start of the server?

2. How it will be with payment method for PUS, are u going to accept just Paypal transfers or what.

Thx for aswers
    They have been answered already.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainey View Post
    They have been answered already.
    Im glad u are so active and answered me soon. But can u link me to these answers or rewrite them in here.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    01-28-2010, 07:34 PM