Hello,

Some of you may realise my name from old times in Usko, and some private servers.

It is good to see Ko4Life is working on a great KO Project. However, I have some clouds in my mind about this project, which I am hoping them to be cleared here.

As you may know, I am a Turkish person. Therefore, I am connecting from Turkey, and sadly, Ko4Life still has Turkish IP's blocked so I cannot connect with my own IP. I am currently using Proxy. Got so many messages about Ko4Life KO on my msn from some oldies, and old Ko4Life members that I had on my msn, so I wanted to get some information about this project.

I know about the Turkish player's general attitude on KO servers, so you may hate Turkish players here. So, my questions will be mainly about this problem;

I will be glad if these questions gets replied officially.

1. Will there be a Turkish IP ban on Ko4Life KO?
2. What will be the redistictions on getting accounts for Turkish players?
3. The game will be fair for everyone, including the Turkish players? (Sorry, I had to ask this, after what I seen on KO private servers...)

If Ko4Life KO will be a server where we (Known Turkish players) can play without any worries, I can help you during the developing progress, since I am a KO developer (expert degree on few programming languages), and I had my own private server for a long time, and I know about all the exploits, hacks, hacking ways and preventations, and how to secure them.

Anyway, I'll be waiting for a reply. Hopefully my proxy won't be problematical for you, because it is the only way I can access to this website to get information and stay in connect with you.

Thanks, and sincerely,
Aristona