Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick question about Archery

This is a discussion on Quick question about Archery within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Will archery work like it does in USKO, as in how it became after ROFD? That is the only class ...
Page: 1

deathklock

Default Quick question about Archery

Will archery work like it does in USKO, as in how it became after ROFD? That is the only class I can really play and rape in. In all the other private servers, archer is the way it was before ROFD, as in it shoots, and its like a 3 second delay before it hits. It is extremely hard to combo on private servers for me. I am the worst Mage, Warrior, Priest, and Sin. I really don't wanna play USKO as because how fucked up it is, so I was hoping that this might have this type of archery.

Banned

no.

ive never seen a archer RAPE aside from in cypher when a dude had like full +9's n +2n 3 uniques early in the server rofl or when dead people in ur cz town could still koxp 5 shot u xD

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SM0KED View Post
    ive never seen a archer RAPE aside from in cypher when a dude had like full +9's n +2n 3 uniques early in the server rofl or when dead people in ur cz town could still koxp 5 shot u xD
    Au contraire. I've only seen koxper archers rape. He might be one of those sliding spamming guys.

deathklock

I play ares, and I am an orc tanker, I am in the top 10 best archers of the server, my combo is extremely fast. The top archer in ares is lAvalanchel, his combo is faster than that k0xp shit you see. He helped me a bit out on my combo, but the majority I learned myself. Well I guess I will have to wait till a new source of KO comes out. I have killed sins with +9s, while I HAD (Sold all my stuff) +8s, I tanked and raped Warriors, Mages, and Priest in a few seconds.

Default roflcopter

deathklock

1 moment please, give me some time to laugh

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

An archer tanking warriors? and Battlepriests? unless u have like ironset+X u won't stand for 2 seconds ( unless ur dealing with lower level noobies who can't combo)
    Besides, ur telling me the Top player of ares can Combo faster with a bow then a k0xper kan??.....

again, give me a moment to laugh.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAaA

you have definetly never ecountered a real k0xper, they hit like? 9 arrows in 1 second? maybe more?
    if he can outcombo that... hmmmz i smell hax?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by doob View Post
    deathklock

1 moment please, give me some time to laugh

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

An archer tanking warriors? and Battlepriests? unless u have like ironset+X u won't stand for 2 seconds ( unless ur dealing with lower level noobies who can't combo)
    Besides, ur telling me the Top player of ares can Combo faster with a bow then a k0xper kan??.....

again, give me a moment to laugh.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAaA

you have definetly never ecountered a real k0xper, they hit like? 9 arrows in 1 second? maybe more?
    if he can outcombo that... hmmmz i smell hax?
    have u heard about styx?

he probablly had thousend of them...

PasseD

well i played archer at RoyalKO and combo was able.. i could give 8 arrows in 1 sec (arrow shower and multiple shot)... sooo..its possible
    and yes an archer pwns when combo is able.

knubbiz

It would be kinda nice tho, if it would work like in usko.. That made archers much more fun.
    But im almost sure it won't work like in usko, so Archers are goin to be as they were.. 70% support and 30% KS class :P

archer from old ko have no chance in vs with experience player i mean warrior, asasin etc
    Solo archer is almost useless (sometimes ks) ok with 70 skill he can pwn like Gavok did in Ares

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

archer at combo is just STUPID...its just a lame bug
    the rogue puts his bow in the air and the arrow has already been shotten..
    just simply play by old skool KO style and rules.. when u need to see the arrow and bow in 1 way.

PasseD

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    archer at combo is just STUPID...its just a lame bug
    the rogue puts his bow in the air and the arrow has already been shotten..
    just simply play by old skool KO style and rules.. when u need to see the arrow and bow in 1 way.

its not stupid.... it makes archer balance with other classes... without combo they suck like hell only ks ks ks

xiahou_yuan

or just raise AP of bows in DB if they are too weak , easy fix

PasseD

Quote Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan View Post
    or just raise AP of bows in DB if they are too weak , easy fix
    nah... warrior has combo, bp's has combo, assasin has combo, mage has combo.. why dont give archer combo..?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PasseD View Post
    nah... warrior has combo, bp's has combo, assasin has combo, mage has combo.. why dont give archer combo..?
    coz its impossible?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast