Upgrade ?

This is a discussion on Upgrade ? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Seems like everything burns on +4 <.<....its not cool since I got some shells from bosses and all burned to ...
Page: 1

Default Upgrade ?

Seems like everything burns on +4 <.<....its not cool since I got some shells from bosses and all burned to +4...can u put normal rates in beta but +7 max ?

man serious if u could read on other threads , they're making a focus to on their work , they wont spent time on things like this, this is pointless.

its not pointless...and i dun think it takes a lot of time to change anvil rates from +4 to +7...it adds a bit of spice to beta cous,if u checked recently,1-2 users online per day max...so if im online,atleast i got something to do,not just run around in bowl and than logout cous of boredom...

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    its not pointless...and i dun think it takes a lot of time to change anvil rates from +4 to +7...it adds a bit of spice to beta cous,if u checked recently,1-2 users online per day max...so if im online,atleast i got something to do,not just run around in bowl and than logout cous of boredom...
    official is coming in 3 weeks...cant you wait a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by kerber View Post
    official is coming in 3 weeks...cant you wait a bit?
    im waiting since january lol so...i was just askin,if its not possible,its k.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    u gonna understand it with 2 words : BETA PK , its not for farming ,and if they change the anvil would be a more work cus they gonna change it back for official ? rofl.

Official will release soon , so no sense to annoy admins till it launchs.

he's got a point u know,
    if they implement the new rates of the anvil on the beta could be usefull....
    i also burned:

2h giga
    shard
    elixir
    4x shell
    cleavers
    scorpion bow,
    iron bow,
    4x iron xbow

almost all to +4 and like 1 or 2 burned to +5

<.<

for testing it might not be a bad idea to implement it, i don't think it'll take much energy to change this.
    and if ur wondering "what th fc" is there to be tested?

well, for example.
    if these rates continue, people will only play with +3 items since +4 is just impossible unless u use a trina <.<
    if the new rates are here some people can discover what is doable, when the official launches u can't "experiment" with upgrading since u dont have enough money to upgrade a good weapon to +3 since u need 2 use a blessed scroll <.< ( dunno where'd ya wanna get that money from without money quests $$$)