Regarding guards !

This is a discussion on Regarding guards ! within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Can u guys delete the guards from the server cous they r ruining pk,and atm,when there r like 2 users ...
Page: 1

Default Regarding guards !

Can u guys delete the guards from the server cous they r ruining pk,and atm,when there r like 2 users online on beta,its not fair cous if someone has guard all he needs to do is summon it and ks guard.I have a perfect example.This sin ''Athos'' on server pissed me off today so bad...all he knows is to run run run and when he stops he summons guard asap and attacks with guard.If he decides to vs...he will start vsing and when he sees that hes going to die he summons guard and tanks him up with minor/hp pots while lettin guard do the attacking...please remove em.

L1tronic

Yep me too he have pissed up with this Athos GUARD, he cant vs without it... hes noob.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Guards are a part of game .. so ?

Quote Originally Posted by zaltais View Post
    Guards are a part of game .. so ?
    parts of what game ? world of warcraft ? Guards on this server should be removed cous,face it,when official comes out,and everyone running around in plates,is it going to be fair to own cz with guard that hits 2k and ppl have like 1k hp ?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

well ... prolly should be removed but .. in old ko .. they did had guards so i think they should keep it this way imo

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

considering guards only work for knighted clan leaders/assists, there wont be any on the server for a long time. that means as a guild ull need at LEAST 140k np and complete the knight quest before u can use them, on top of that no one will have the money to AFFORD them either.

so whats the point of this thread again?

If someone has the propensity to spend their money on summoning a guard to gain 12-50 NP from me, then it's hakuna matata.

eh, i don't know if i'm correct but i heard that on the beta server people who got killed by guards losed exp....

i have no idea if this is true nor if it is if it's a bug.

i was in the party with someone who summoned a guard, the guard "killstealed" us several times and we didn't receive any NP's, the one who owned the guard said that the players who got killed were getting exped....

any admin who could reply to this?

xiahou_yuan

usually a summoned mob never makes you lose exp.
    so the guard just steals the kill and nothing happens

Fafama

Usually the guards hit is not always the same .. his ap depends of ur defense .. and the guards are part of the game and i thin they shouldn't be removed.