Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Request to be part of the team

This is a discussion on Request to be part of the team within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Because im super sexy and am helping with hosting and the security side But seriously how did you get V.I.P ...
Page: 2

Because im super sexy and am helping with hosting and the security side But seriously how did you get V.I.P lol, did moh3ad give you =.= ?

iamcoolz = sexy kanka !

Banned Senior Member

umm no mo3 did not give me vip. and i was a donator for here so. security side? how r u doing anything? i wont argue with u here add me on msn and we can

[email protected]

ghagar18

Default Application

Hello,
    They call me "Warmonger". I have several years experience with private server files, database, and clients (hold reputation for best clients on the net). I own and run one of the oldest dedicated KO development boards on the web. I know all the "ins and outs" of these files. I quit developing ko private servers for several months now as ive been not too fond of them anymore (lets face it do it as long as i have and you'd get bored of it too). Ill admit im a little rusty from being away from ko development from some time. But a quick recap would put me back on track with ease. Interested in seeing some of my work? you can visit my development board at KO Dev. Also if I get approved for being a part of the dev team I WILL NOT being using this account on the forums for that I have made another account named "Warmonger" this will become my new ko4life account.

Sincerely,
    Warmonger

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Hey guys, not really applying for anything just wanna wish yall luck on this project. If yall ever need help with anything, and your shorthanded just let me know, I know pretty much anything you need to know about private servers.

~ Tricky

PS: Coolz is mad gay, so are you Josh aka sm0kes haha scrub

lol iamcool, we were good buds a long time ago, i never said anything against you, just asked, i haven't used ko4life in almost a year kanka. And how im helping with security and hosting hasn't really got anything to do with anybody just yet

@ Warmonger, you said you wouldn't come back to developing xD

Regards tabbycat

Banned

I, like a lot of the people on this thread have little skills, but I want to do my part here. I've been around a while and understand a lot about the community here. Development knowledge is close to zero, but I'm a fast learner and deeply loyal. Also, I have quite a bit of spare time these days and would love to offer my time.

im able to help, not coding, but giving out ideas. i see how boring private servers become when pple just get all so easy, etc. things must be somehow balanced and fun. i already added you felix to msn, so, we can have a chat there.

Yeah, I'd like to help if you need people. Again I'm no dev but I could help out in in-game moderation and advertising. Also could help out of the financial side of things a bit.

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I wouldn't mind helping, been around KO for a long time and anxious to start fresh..

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLover View Post
    im able to help, not coding, but giving out ideas. i see how boring private servers become when pple just get all so easy, etc. things must be somehow balanced and fun. i already added you felix to msn, so, we can have a chat there.
    Truth is, i duno u, but i wanna have babies with u. Is that ok?

Hello
    My Real Name Is Deivid. I'm 17 years old. Frome Lithuania. I speak English play Knight online 4-5 years so i have much experience in this game. I just want do more then play this game i want make fun to others . I active every day.I have much ideas to make server better and can clear server from fraudsters.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

OK I have now got the cross section of people needed to start moving on. I will introduce you to the 2 project managers who will be incharge of the more technicial stuff and make sure the intregrity of our project is kept. They have asked for me to keep their id's out of public view untill a time it is needed. All I will say is one is a very close personal friend of Devile and an orginal Blood legand. The 2nd is a very well known KO name orginally know for his char in Zaff's MyNameIs clan in Diez.

So for now all applications are over untill we will require testers for BETA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12