Question about mage skills.

This is a discussion on Question about mage skills. within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; As long as we gonna use piana and breth ( not sure :O ? ) and old weapon skills like ...
Page: 1

Fafama

Default Question about mage skills.

As long as we gonna use piana and breth ( not sure :O ? ) and old weapon skills like for elixir and rappy hb and ib and some other weaps that i don't know .. I wanna ask if we gonna use old animations for inferno and blizzard?

please those who are not in the GM team dont post stupid answers because i will ignore them ..

Quote Originally Posted by Fafama View Post
    As long as we gonna use piana and breth ( not sure :O ? ) and old weapon skills like for elixir and rappy hb and ib and some other weaps that i don't know .. I wanna ask if we gonna use old animations for inferno and blizzard?

please those who are not in the GM team dont post stupid answers because i will ignore them ..
    No, there wont be the animation of the old inferno/blizzard, along with that , they wont use Breth/Paina maps for now, since they're way too bugged.

They should fix some things in those ( breth/paina ) maps and after that, they will switch to breth/paina maps.

As for now, the server will be released in the 27/3 with the new maps ( lufferson/emc ) and will be switched to breth/paina once they wont be bugged.

Peace .

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

NervE in piana / breth there was only 1 big bug and it was seacred entrance to war zone @ breth. Rest bugs we're minor like tree problems ;D

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    NervE in piana / breth there was only 1 big bug and it was seacred entrance to war zone @ breth. Rest bugs we're minor like tree problems ;D
    Well yea, you're pretty much right :P

Still , I am counting this " entrance to war zone " bug , as a big one, so I've said " too much " :P

But yea, you right.

There are some small/minnor bugs which shouldn't have been make problems by putting paina/breth maps ingame, but as long as this War-Zone bug is alive, they're not able to do nothing...