Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Rogue DC.

This is a discussion on Rogue DC. within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; you get dc coz of the anti speedhack kicks you, somehow it thinks you speedhack sometime when using LF . ...
Page: 3

Noxn

you get dc coz of the anti speedhack kicks you, somehow it thinks you speedhack sometime when using LF . Can easy be fixed by the administrators if they bother reading this .

Im getting this problem since KE came out in old KO it didnt dc me I had to quit my rogue when KE came out =[ its really gay bug and pain in the ass when every 10-15 min in cz u disconnect..

Quote Originally Posted by Noxn View Post
    you get dc coz of the anti speedhack kicks you, somehow it thinks you speedhack sometime when using LF . Can easy be fixed by the administrators if they bother reading this .
    they say it can't be fixed but im pretty sure knight imperia fixed it, or atleast made it alot better. on the beta if i pk i will have to relog every 10-15minutes

this problem can only be fixed by giving longer time for light feet like 2 min

so u wont have to spam it

but not much ppl will like it i know it sux sometimes i want to throw my pc out of window when i dc from light feet just get used to it

Twostars fixed this, I'm pretty sure.
    For KI.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123