Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

banned

This is a discussion on banned within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; hey admins, i got banned because of my stupid little brother.. can't login my ko4life account and can't login game ...
Page: 1

LegendarYz

Default banned

hey admins, i got banned because of my stupid little brother.. can't login my ko4life account and can't login game ... anyways, can u fix this? i already kicked his ass a couple of times..:x
    my little brother used koxp with his friend.. all i know is that he got lvld from 1 to 40 in like 5/6 minutes and then got dc. then made new char got dc, made new char etc etc etc, and when i came back from work.. and wanted to login my lvl 8/9 char (A) , i couldnt get in it because of the dc. at last i wnated to login ko4life but it said account got banned, so thats my story..:x
    Last edited by LegendarYz; 01-20-2010 at 04:35 AM.

[post too short]

yeah sure

Interesting, would almost fall for it

LegendarYz

It's true -.-, lol... Why would i cheat in a beta server =_=", it doesn't make sense... my little brother is 13 .. when i was his age , and i know many of you 2.. i would cheat too in games... but 2 bad he did mess with the wrong server, because i really want to play here at the release, with all my oldskool friends.... I'm a very good friend of Emper0r, SteeL0, TribaL etc. And i live in holland 2 just like steel0 ( halil ) ... i never cheated at usko, i just left usko because of the cheaters lol...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LegendarYz View Post
    It's true -.-, lol... Why would i cheat in a beta server =_=", it doesn't make sense... my little brother is 13 .. when i was his age , and i know many of you 2.. i would cheat too in games... but 2 bad he did mess with the wrong server, because i really want to play here at the release, with all my oldskool friends.... I'm a very good friend of Emper0r, SteeL0, TribaL etc. And i live in holland 2 just like steel0 ( halil ) ... i never cheated at usko, i just left usko because of the cheaters lol...
    " when i was his age .. i would cheat too in games.."
    " ... i never cheated at usko..."
    are you 13 yet?

Beramus oldschool ftw

Cheat in beta no, but test a cheats before official?

Well, good luck with getting unbanned.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by W33dStyle View Post
    " when i was his age .. i would cheat too in games.."
    " ... i never cheated at usko..."
    are you 13 yet?
    "this forum is full of flamer noobs "

LegendarYz

Well i never cheated @ usko, because i never even thought about cheating and i think there werent even cheats back in MYKO ( ARES times ) . and yep old school beramus times^^ PK4ever ftw

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i lol'ddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

i'm glad u posted this, shows the anti-cheat wasn't malfunctioning afterall.

LegendarYz

It does i guess, since my brother got dc'ed all time, i think it has a good anti cheat

Greetz

It does i guess, since my brother got dc'ed all time, i think it has a good anti cheat
    What do you mean your brother got DC all the time? lol.

Most probobly he has banned your IP or somthin' like that I guess.. no idea actually =D

goodluck anyways xD

-Greetz.

LegendarYz

Thankyou, ye i think 2... hope admins will give me a chance and believe me on my word -.-, aint wanna get banned before the officiale release lol:P

dunno about you but i wasnt a cheating basterd when i was 13

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i cheated.. in tests, on women, n occasionally guys. never ko though

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast