Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It's funny!

This is a discussion on It's funny! within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; i guess youre right, before testing does some cheat work, report it to a gm and tell him about your ...
Page: 2

i guess youre right, before testing does some cheat work, report it to a gm and tell him about your idea and then test if the cheat works and let the gm see you all the time.

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

stop accusing ppl for cheating, some of them are rly doing it TO TEST IT AND REPORT IF IT WORKS, ya u cant fuken discover whats workin or not otherways than that and gz superghost for banning tompsu on ko4life forum for trying r tbl on ko4life which he reported to festo and also got thanked by festo. WHY WOUD THEY CHEAT TO GET TO 60, only turks do that its dumb cuz its beta nd ppl like tompsu know it ,

Quote Originally Posted by ShellinShitakaMad_doll View Post
    stop accusing ppl for cheating, some of them are rly doing it TO TEST IT AND REPORT IF IT WORKS, ya u cant fuken discover whats workin or not otherways than that and gz superghost for banning tompsu on ko4life forum for trying r tbl on ko4life which he reported to festo and also got thanked by festo. WHY WOUD THEY CHEAT TO GET TO 60, only turks do that its dumb cuz its beta nd ppl like tompsu know it ,
    We are talking about level 60 here. Which almost none of us, even the no-life expers couldn't reach at the moment. I see few level 60's already got banned for cheating. How hard can it be to realize your koxp is working? Do koxp have a feature which prints "Hello, your koxp is working!" in your screen when you hit level 60, or some people just used it for their personal gains and got caught when they hit level 60?

Just check the banlist. There is loads of players. Do you honestly think they actually tested the koxp? No. They are just defending themself like this, as every lamer would do when they get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellinShitakaMad_doll View Post
    WHY WOUD THEY CHEAT TO GET TO 60, only turks do that its dumb cuz its beta nd ppl like tompsu know it ,
    Trying to koxp without telling to admins first, or even reporting when you realise it works is dumb as well.

marcus2004

Smes people really have no brain , this guy came in forum just to say
    according to him , why he was banned . the only persons who can say if its true or not are gm , if he did nothign he is right to come here to try explain , + its a beta

so , why is there always 50 retarted monkeys like this Aristona and others , to comment about that he deserved ban , that he was just a cheater , + if every person who trys to find bug in a beta need to PM gm first.....cheaters can just pm gm saying it too, + itsa crazy waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by marcus2004 View Post
    Smes people really have no brain , this guy came in forum just to say
    according to him , why he was banned . the only persons who can say if its true or not are gm , if he did nothign he is right to come here to try explain , + its a beta

so , why is there always 50 retarted monkeys like this Aristona and others , to comment about that he deserved ban , that he was just a cheater , + if every person who trys to find bug in a beta need to PM gm first.....cheaters can just pm gm saying it too, + itsa crazy waste of time
    Finally, it started again. I am being called as retarted monkey by the few who cheats.

I'll keep it short this time.

1. Cheating is not considered as finding bugs. That is the lame excuse you created to hide behind it. Next time get some clue about what "bug" is.

2. Cheaters can pm GM's saying that they opened cheat just for testing? Yes, they can. I believe characters and accounts would be terminated after testing issues. However, as it seems, that's something they didn't do. They exped to level 60 instead.

That's funny to see some people tries to koxp in a Beta, just to check if it is a bug in first priority.

marcus2004

i called u monkey because of all the accusations u making on those peoples , knowing ur not a gm, ur nothign more than me or thems

and u put me inside " few who cheats" sorry , but , i had exams and still couldnt start beta , so ?

it just proof once again , you just want talk , even to say stupid things
    + , if u watch , GM , stopped the anticheat , because it was kinda banning anyone it seems , so

"Just check the banlist. There is loads of players. Do you honestly think they actually tested the koxp? No. They are just defending themself like this, as every lamer would do when they get caught."

OK, fact are showing how this was retarded to say it ( should i add monkey ?)

Please , lets stop flood, and lets talk players who have problems with GM , or with persons in forum who have same problem.

trying to add your point , and accusing everibody lke u do , just maks those topicq boring to gm , cose they cant see the real informations , in middle of all the things that retarded monkeys like you spams everywhere , just to feel interesting

sorry gm for this flood , but if it can helps it to stop....

I am out. Cannot waste my time with you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12