Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Server Files Information

This is a discussion on Server Files Information within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; The Ebenezer Is Protected, It Will Scan For These Hacks Automatically. Code: MYKOhack MyKOhack Mykohack MYKO hack MyKO hack Cheat ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Server Files Information

The Ebenezer Is Protected, It Will Scan For These Hacks Automatically.

Code:
    MYKOhack
    MyKOhack
    Mykohack
    MYKO hack
    MyKO hack
    Cheat Engine
    Cheat Engine 5.5
    Cheat Engine.exe
    CheatEngine
    Cheat Engine.EXE
    Ac Tool
    Mykohack Launcher
    MYKOHackV4.3
    MYKOHackV4.3.exe
    MYKOHack Launcher
    MYKOHack Launcher.exe 
    (Code = 10303)
    MYKOHackV4.4
    MYKOHackV4.4.exe
    MYKOHackV3.9
    MYKOHackV3.9.exe
    MYKOHackV4.2
    MYKOHackV4.2.exe
    MYKOHackV4.1
    MYKOHackV4.1.exe
    MYKOHackV4
    MYKOHackV4.exe
    Code = 10303
    MYKOHackV4.44
    MYKOHackV4.44.exe
    MYKOHackV4.43
    MYKOHackV4.43.exe
    MYKOHackV4.42
    MYKOHackV4.42.exe
    MYKOHackV4.41
    MYKOHackV4.41.exe
    MYKOHackV4.40
    MYKOHackV4.40.exe
    MYKOHack LauncherT
    MYKOHack LauncherT.exe
    OriginalFilenameMYKOHack Launcher.exe
    MYKOHack Launcher
    MYKOHack Launcher.exe
    prtwlf
    prtwlf.exe
    Portwolf
    Prtwlf.exe
    1299 Anti-XSkip by Portwolf v1.7
    Skip
    YunusÖrer Gamesfor.Net
    YunusÖrerGamesfor.Net
    PwKoxpv3
    PwKoxp
    PwKoxpv2
    PwKoxpv3
    Project1
    YunusÖrer Gamesfor.Net
    pwkoxpV7.5.exe
    So Far those Are Secured i will be adding pwkoxp 9 also.

Can Also block certain words in game

thought id let you all know so far.
    *Updated 12/11/09
    Last edited by Iamcool; 12-11-2009 at 11:41 PM.

wawh

Securing by name is idiotic lol

Not really wawh when you have to change more than the name to get it to work.

Good job dude.

Banned

There are memory editors that are pretty easy to use, but there have been servers with the same defense and it worked pretty well.

The best defense would be a program that detects if you have something linked with your Client. If you do, you DC. But i don't think its easy to make a program like that, or if it's even possible to make one.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

2nd best def is working cs and active GMs

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

btw what are you guys gonna do to protect against duping?, take /trade out of game?

Quote Originally Posted by ShellinShitakaMad_doll View Post
    btw what are you guys gonna do to protect against duping?, take /trade out of game?
    I have released a patch to prevent against dupes via the /trade method. I have also released a dupe scanner as a "fallback". As for the compound bug "dupe-like" method, I have also released a patch for that.

Shouldn't be any need to go to such ugly methods as removing the command.

You're planning to release everyone his id/pw again whenever something doesnt go as you want it?

I sure as hell hope Felix doesnt give you any db access at all, or its only a matter of time before you go pissed mode again.

*expects flames*

Soenne was that aimed at iamcool?

Axarus

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    2nd best def is working cs and active GMs
    thats absolutely right if gms are on the game is clr and any koxpers/bug abusers will quit fast.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Cheating as in hacking, whether it is koxping or speeding wouldn't be that much of a problem. I know there will be GMs online, I will even volunteer to be on for hours to help whoever needs support or to ban these cheaters. That is why cheating won't be a big problem, but the duping (not sure anything what's going on with this at the moment) is the only thing that needs to be taken care of, as that's not recognizable for regular GMs have time to spend in game, but don't have access to the DB to check whether it's duped or not.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Cheating as in hacking, whether it is koxping or speeding wouldn't be that much of a problem. I know there will be GMs online, I will even volunteer to be on for hours to help whoever needs support or to ban these cheaters. That is why cheating won't be a big problem, but the duping (not sure anything what's going on with this at the moment) is the only thing that needs to be taken care of, as that's not recognizable for regular GMs have time to spend in game, but don't have access to the DB to check whether it's duped or not.
    Im pretty sure most privates have anti duping security now so it shouldnt be too hard to figure something out.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Primarly this area is about ideas. The finer details and objectives are going to be done behind closed doors with people signed up with the project. The will then all be introduced to the special staff that have been organized with the help of Devile and the other G4L staff. Rest asurred anyone who dares to break the law on this server will face unrepented punishment. Not only losing their rights to the server but to this server , thier names made public and ip's given to other peoples server.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Duping is almost impossible right now with the newest scanning tools/ebenezer corrections/scanning procedures, but we all know how KO is coded, and how it can be exploited. You can minimize duping but never stop it. Even a server crash causes items to be duped. By the way, just to give some information, Game Masters can access to database and do anything Admins would do via Admin Control Panel on website. Basicly, you will need to create SQL commands, which you want your Game Masters to use. Like; Click here to "View all duped items." or Click here to "Delete all of them" or Enter the ID of item to be deleted "here". This will be accessible by the Game Masters only and it is completely secure if you add the true control functions, like a GM cannot give "0" authority to anyone, cause it makes the user game. A well coded PHP/ASP page will handle everything without any possibility of making error and secure everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    You can minimize duping but never stop it.
    I strongly beg to differ. There's always a way.

Even a server crash causes items to be duped.
    So, Ebenezer crashes (that happened so rarely to me... but, you're right -if it does, OR the server restarts in general [unless you've made sure that it auto-saves every user before restarting])... guess who still has access to the still-opened shared memory? Aujard! Guess who saves the user data anyway? Aujard! The answer remains clear. Have Aujard save users before shutting down or on lost contact with Ebenezer... problem solved, unless of course, Aujard crashes - in which case you can just start it back up again. Ebenezer AND Aujard? You have some major issues there that need resolving first. :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast