Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Server Release Date

This is a discussion on Server Release Date within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; they are fixing all major bugs i guess so thats why its taking so long...all other minor bugs gonna be ...
Page: 5

they are fixing all major bugs i guess so thats why its taking so long...all other minor bugs gonna be fixed with restarts...look the the finished product...it will be better than any else.

Rainey

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Shut up with knight imperia...server sux...it is no match to ko4life server and never will be...
    How the f**k you know, that ko4life is better than ki, if you havent played ko4life. These are just YOUR DREAMS that you shout out here. First wait for server and play it and then start to talk.
    they are fixing all major bugs i guess so thats why its taking so long...all other minor bugs gonna be fixed with restarts...look the the finished product...it will be better than any else.
    You guess wrong. As they told, they are makeing PANEL. Thats why they told that late release date.

"Look the finished product" - wich one?? That beta? There is no finished one out atm, or im wrong? And again - These are just YOUR DREAMS that you shout out here. First wait for server and play it and then start to talk.

You newer know.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainey View Post
    How the f**k you know, that ko4life is better than ki, if you havent played ko4life. These are just YOUR DREAMS that you shout out here. First wait for server and play it and then start to talk.

You guess wrong. As they told, they are makeing PANEL. Thats why they told that late release date.

"Look the finished product" - wich one?? That beta? There is no finished one out atm, or im wrong? And again - These are just YOUR DREAMS that you shout out here. First wait for server and play it and then start to talk.

You newer know.
    IDIOT right ? As I remember someone said that official will be same as first beta but without 50 % exp bonus all the time...with the exception that they will use luf/emc in official...they r fixing panel AND bugs ingame (if you find and report ofc)...

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

stop flaming & yes i have to agree with decerto
    AND KNIGHT IMPERIA IS WORST SERV EVER, led by turkish person = auto fail

FYI, all the current KE files around have every single major issue already patched. Its just copy/paste work. That doesn't take that long. Take KI for example, they brought their server up within 3-4 days with all major issues fixed, however they brought their server way too soon without any good protection. Was stupid of them, but their loss imo.

Saying KO4LIFE will be so much better is purely speculating. I've said it already before to some of my friends, their lack of experience will prolly be the biggest disadvantage. You won't hear me they'll fail, but the first week will make or break their server.

Quote Originally Posted by soenne View Post
    FYI, all the current KE files around have every single major issue already patched. Its just copy/paste work. That doesn't take that long. Take KI for example, they brought their server up within 3-4 days with all major issues fixed, however they brought their server way too soon without any good protection. Was stupid of them, but their loss imo.

Saying KO4LIFE will be so much better is purely speculating. I've said it already before to some of my friends, their lack of experience will prolly be the biggest disadvantage. You won't hear me they'll fail, but the first week will make or break their server.
    Actually, I've heard that KI staff is gettin' some kind of help from Twostars, so if it's true and she helps them with their servers and/or with the protection of their server , I doubt if they've got a bad protection since you know that Twostars is known as one of the best KO devs ever.

As for the "/fail" of Ko4life-KO server....I doubt if someone knows, all we can do is just guessing like dumbs, but nobody actually knows what will happen.

Lots of people are waiting at home to try and hack Ko4lifeKO as it was announced by some "group" of turks....and I guess there are many surprise's around, for sure....but I just repeat, nobody knows

Peace, and lets wish them goodluck :]

nerve i like ur ''Ko4life-KO is goin' to rule ! :]''

Banned

IDIOT right ? As I remember someone said that official will be same as first beta but without 50 % exp bonus all the time...with the exception that they will use luf/emc in official...they r fixing panel AND bugs ingame (if you find and report ofc)...
    the beta gonna be like the exp beta, but 700 or 800% less exp, they said that.

Rainey

Quote Originally Posted by NervE View Post
    Actually, I've heard that KI staff is gettin' some kind of help from Twostars, so if it's true and she helps them with their servers and/or with the protection of their server , I doubt if they've got a bad protection since you know that Twostars is known as one of the best KO devs ever.

As for the "/fail" of Ko4life-KO server....I doubt if someone knows, all we can do is just guessing like dumbs, but nobody actually knows what will happen.

Lots of people are waiting at home to try and hack Ko4lifeKO as it was announced by some "group" of turks....and I guess there are many surprise's around, for sure....but I just repeat, nobody knows

Peace, and lets wish them goodluck :]
    +1...not like decerto. Playing somekind of wizard or shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainey View Post
    +1...not like decerto. Playing somekind of wizard or shit.
    lol rainey go to the hospital and yell MEDICCC !! u need some

Quote Originally Posted by NervE View Post
    exactly , but are you sure if she's helping them? cus i bet ki's security sucks :lol:.

**srry for off-topic** **srry for off-topic**

nerve i like ur ''Ko4life-KO is goin' to rule ! :]''
    Cool, I am glad to hear so hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    exactly , but are you sure if she's helping them? cus i bet ki's security sucks :lol:.

**srry for off-topic** **srry for off-topic**
    Hmm...well, sure as for the real meanning of sure ( 100% ) , no...of course no.

But as far as I've heard from KI staff (which I know for a long time), they're gettin' some help from Twostars, although I am not sure :P

So fuck it, who cares guys....lets just live with what we've got.

KI/SexyKO are seem to be the best private servers at the moment, around 80% of the KO private server players community are waiting for ko4life-KO server ( I think so :P ) , lets see what will happen....who knows...maybe somthing will happen with KO4life Staff and they will delay it again.

I am just advicing to stop bullshiting cause I doubt if anyone knows what's going on.

Lets just wait for the server and thats all...going into an off-topic/spamm topic/flame topic will bring us to nowhere.

/Patience\

+1 to nerve...we will see at the end...

xiahou_yuan

twostars is a guy, he told everyone he was a girl but he isn't.
    and you can never know which server is the best if they aren't up at the same time. so please stop arguing about bullshit that none really cares about? so what if another server is "better", they are not the SAME, to each his own, some want very hard farm, some want a bit easier.
    just pick one and play...

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan View Post
    twostars is a guy, he told everyone he was a girl but he isn't.
    and you can never know which server is the best if they aren't up at the same time. so please stop arguing about bullshit that none really cares about? so what if another server is "better", they are not the SAME, to each his own, some want very hard farm, some want a bit easier.
    just pick one and play...
    so.. y r u argueing then.. just play whatever u want... although at this moment looks like someone stepped on your turktoes

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast