Stone is gay leaving imperia fagget!
This is a discussion on Server Release Date within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Stone is gay leaving imperia fagget!...
i quited KI like on 1st week lol.. never hit 70 :P but i did kill 1 warder so i gues i did fine..
WAiting for it
getting a new pc and new internet conection for it ^_^
Should do the same with my connection, sitting on a weak wifi connection is much fun, especially when I lose to people even like WarLord in beta because of 1 sec delay
I took a peek at the GM/Dev section before posting and they are doing a fair bit of finalisation. Also Devile has been sorting out the pannel and splash pages as I get a CC of any email queries to the hosting company.
With my limited experince of private servers I do know it is impossible to judge say ko4life against LatinKO or SexyKO. The purpose and motives are different behind them. The one thing is there is experince with the GM's as there are a few ex USKO GM's and we all know how important Devile was in the first 2-3 years of USKO as him being a lead GM and Admin. Also idiots like me are not running it so it's got a good chance of being ok
As for comparing private-servers...well, there are some things that might be compared like :
-Amount of people which are playing on the server.
-Corruption of the GMs.
I think those things could be compared, although it's just my thought:P .
Reason why KnightImperia is not so special afterall:
-It is led by Aristona who is mainly out for the usd he makes with it.
-He has corruption in his GM team.
-He now claimes to be some kind of super-KO pro that knows everything about the bugs and exploits, even though he said to me 2 weeks earlier he knows very little of the current bugs in KO.
-He doesn't have to ability to fix issues on his own, basicly everything is done by Twostars, but still Twostars is a show-off who pretends to have a solution for everything, which is obviously not true, if you believe any explanation he gives regarding exploit fixes, you're a true idiot.
- Server had a bad start with PUS scrolls.
- Items have been dropping to easily, server has gone boring, no new challenges to fulfill.
Reasons why KO4LIFE KO will also have problems:
- There will be some form of corruption, in a community there has been and there will always be corruption.
- Money makes people do weird things.
- KnightOnline server files have just been horribly coded, and this gives bug exploiters a very high chance to gain advantages over others, which is perfectly fine for me.
- Due to the fact that the server is led by only English owners, the population will be smaller in comparison with Turkish server, unless the owners find a way to get intouch with the Turkish KO community as well (Akingaming).
Im pretty sure not all the admins are english oO but its not hard to get in contact with the turkish community since almost everyone have them on msn