Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Server Release Date

This is a discussion on Server Release Date within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; I don't get it! Why people think there will be corruption. All the staff of ko4life team is trustworthy. So ...
Page: 9

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

I don't get it! Why people think there will be corruption. All the staff of ko4life team is trustworthy. So i don't see a point to give a flame in this point. Let's see what happens. And probaly we all know what will happen. This serv is gonna rock the KO world

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    I don't get it! Why people think there will be corruption. All the staff of ko4life team is trustworthy. So i don't see a point to give a flame in this point. Let's see what happens. And probaly we all know what will happen. This serv is gonna rock the KO world
    Hahahhaahaha , loved it :P

Yep, I hope so

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Cuz 9/10 private servers just dragged theyr reputation down

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    Cuz 9/10 private servers just dragged theyr reputation down
    10/10 I'd say :P

antihumanforlife

Default Question

Hi i love u guys puting up a fair myko ko server but my question is this , have u guys buyed all the rights to open up "myko" version i really hope so cuz if so then i know it will be up and not closes beacuse K2 desides to close it , or whatever

hoping for a really good time at the new "myko" that i have wished from they very same day myko closed :S

plz reply to this u can pm also here on forum thx ^^

Quote Originally Posted by antihumanforlife View Post
    Hi i love u guys puting up a fair myko ko server but my question is this , have u guys buyed all the rights to open up "myko" version i really hope so cuz if so then i know it will be up and not closes beacuse K2 desides to close it , or whatever

hoping for a really good time at the new "myko" that i have wished from they very same day myko closed :S

plz reply to this u can pm also here on forum thx ^^
    LOL

Why would the staff buy the rights of myko server from k2..?

There are lots of servers running around which are not being closed.

The staff doesn't have to buy k2 rights, they're just releasing their own work ( based on k2 files and being changed by Ko4life staff as all the ko dev's do :P ) .

MinuteMaid

They're not even K2 files... Only company that can do something is Mgames and doubt they would care in any way as these files are ancient and not even complete.

K2 can only intervene when you use something specificly from them such as a logo or a website that has the same look or w/e

in other words: no worries

Hipatos

Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdKillah View Post
    oi hippo wtf r u bringing me into this for? and i used to be the CL of undez? ive always been and still am the CL...

nik i think u need to stop trolling the forums 24 7 and come back up all the shit u talked when u were making a clan. o wait, r u goina tell me to fight vhf or mike to prove how AWSOME u r?
    I only know you of name and that you are a clanleader, stop putting yourself central in every discussion that's made.

Quote Originally Posted by MinuteMaid View Post
    They're not even K2 files... Only company that can do something is Mgames and doubt they would care in any way as these files are ancient and not even complete.

K2 can only intervene when you use something specificly from them such as a logo or a website that has the same look or w/e

in other words: no worries
    Well yea, kind of...

Quote Originally Posted by Hipatos View Post
    I only know you of name and that you are a clanleader, stop putting yourself central in every discussion that's made.
    lol :P

I cant wait to try this place out!

GameOnAMigit

I am pretty excited too give it a try. You guys seem very professional about all of this, although i've never played anything from your system. I have somewhat faith in this server, but i have a feeling someday money will become an issue. Yall will have my support though!

ShadowBane

After 3 Years of leaving K.O this might be my comeback. You guys look serious and dedicated. Although most Private Servers eventually fail,I for some reason believe this one will be successful.

I think a Private Server can run well if we have a dedicated GM Team. I myself play actively on a GTA Roleplay server.

I wish the server the best of luck.. so I can roll with my buds when ardream in c-west gets boring... lol

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Its almost here!!!!!!!
    I cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by Zingery View Post
    Its almost here!!!!!!!
    I cant wait
    Nobody can :P !!!

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast