Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

So how is pk going for u guys? :(

This is a discussion on So how is pk going for u guys? :( within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; too many rogues and DD is crazy hard to get now waiting on official....
Page: 3

too many rogues and DD is crazy hard to get now

waiting on official.

Abaddon

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadHatter View Post
    too many rogues and DD is crazy hard to get now

waiting on official.

good that dd is hard getting, if all will run with DD's sins will be weak ;s

exactly, then maybe 80% of people wouldn't be sin..
    pretty sure about 95% of the posts in this topic entail that the person posting plays rogue

Abaddon

I'm not playing sin.. Just like that fast stealthed robo going and assasinate mages fast and if there will be alot dd's they will have to work hard to get nps or just group up

in the real server is dd gonna be this hard or will it go back to the beta one were we started at lv 1

It's been pretty fun for me so far
    I don't think you need an even(balanced) ammount of ppl from each class to have a good pk party. I think the people who've been doing the best are the ones who can party with people who are actually good at pking. I've played with full parties, evenly distributed and not, and most of the time, unless all of the members know what they're doing (not running off at every chance they get to ks etc.) the party dies every fight and disbands within 10 minutes. Some ppl say you can't play well together without vent but when you play based on what you see, sometimes the obvious decisions are easier to play with than the ones people call out every 20 seconds. From what I've seen, the parties that are the most successful are the ones that focus on eachother moreso than themselves. Unless one side is playing with much better items, that's usually how it is on every server.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Is it normal to get dc every 10mins or less?

Quote Originally Posted by Fr4nkie View Post
    Is it normal to get dc every 10mins or less?
    not 10, but about 20-30. had problems with it for a few days now, wasnt like this at the "levling beta" ;/

LonelyH

Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
    It's been pretty fun for me so far
    I don't think you need an even(balanced) ammount of ppl from each class to have a good pk party. I think the people who've been doing the best are the ones who can party with people who are actually good at pking. I've played with full parties, evenly distributed and not, and most of the time, unless all of the members know what they're doing (not running off at every chance they get to ks etc.) the party dies every fight and disbands within 10 minutes. Some ppl say you can't play well together without vent but when you play based on what you see, sometimes the obvious decisions are easier to play with than the ones people call out every 20 seconds. From what I've seen, the parties that are the most successful are the ones that focus on eachother moreso than themselves. Unless one side is playing with much better items, that's usually how it is on every server.
    i agree brother... and it will be liek that when server comes out. so many people only the good partys will survive.. ones who focus on each other rather than IM THE BEST SIN ALIVE or IM SO GOOD WARRIOR KANKA .. its we did a good job today.. cant wait for server to come out been almost a year out of the game.. i miss the old ke

coffiscithur

gotta love it, archer owns :P i think archer should stay as it is, i already spam many ppl 700+ thats enough for 70 cap server.

-Viplala

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Kinda gay PK tbh

PK is very good.

I like it.

But i want official already!

Kecso

i hate assassins....maybe cus i was one of them for 4 years

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123