So what about archer is there any chance to fix them

This is a discussion on So what about archer is there any chance to fix them within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Like in topic i dont whana listen here assas and warrior cuz u can cancel the animation so u can ...
Page: 1

shardd

Default So what about archer is there any chance to fix them

Like in topic i dont whana listen here assas and warrior cuz u can cancel the animation so u can combo and ur happy, so as i sayd i whana know only is there any chance to fix archer cuz now it shoot soo slow that i cant even believed, i have maked that topic cuz in usko they fixed it realy fast at old times, and here u dont whana do anything with that but why ? every class should have same chance to play, and please dont say that rouge have styx cuz its 1 skill, also warrior can slow, assas can minor,priest can debuf buff & etc... im not talking here about skill, im talking about combo is BIG difference so admins of that ko4life serwer answer please.

PS: too all who sayd the archers is good try to play it, try to kill warrior or asasin as archer there is like 3 sec and ur dead no chance, assas will use 2 skilbars when archers will shot 2 arrows, same with warrior combo, warrior skill +r with cancel animation so u have no chance to take 20% of hes hp
    Last edited by shardd; 01-24-2010 at 06:11 PM.

Rayen

inb4lock

also : i do agree that archers do need to be able to combo cuz the only use to have an archer in your party is an extra source of cure curse and styx enemy priest, damage output is horrible with the unending shot animation

Noxn

Maybe people should make a vote on if either the dmg of archers will be increased or enabling combo, or not .

Quote Originally Posted by Noxn View Post
    Maybe people should make a vote on if either the dmg of archers will be increased or enabling combo, or not .
    i would say dmg instead of combo, cus combo would make archers way too good.