Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Are Stilettos+8 droping?

This is a discussion on Are Stilettos+8 droping? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by thirdkidney1 dire wolves and shadow seekers were the new werewolves in ROFD....it didnt exist in KE....KE's best ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by thirdkidney1 View Post
    dire wolves and shadow seekers were the new werewolves in ROFD....it didnt exist in KE....KE's best werewolf was Dark Eyes ^^
    Lol dude... Dire wolves even existed in the really first patch of KO. +8 weapon drops came with KE patch. in KO worms only dropped +7 rare staffs and no stilettos at all

Such a thing will not drop after lvl 60 I quess.

Quote Originally Posted by DjKeViN2 View Post
    gavolts n dire wolves used to drop them often with a bit of farming\luck even in KO\KE

In KO you would get +3 rare bows instead of +8 stilletos :-P

The +8 low level items came with KE expansion.

Noxn

Im pretty sure that +8 low weaps will be dropped from werewolfs at a low rate (2% for each weap), just like myko

EDIT: after reading the replies, im pretty cerious too, if +8's arent dropping at all, what's up with staff +8 then? have to upg?

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    They wont drop, if ur high level i think, or at least the probability is lower? i think thats how it was, like with gems, the lower lvl u are the best chance on getting stiletto +8
    wut orko said is true. and i think i remember shurt saying the same thing in another topic.

i believe few people have gotten wood staff+8 in exp beta too.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxn View Post
    EDIT: after reading the replies, im pretty cerious too, if +8's arent dropping at all, what's up with staff +8 then? have to upg?

Well, back in KO, my level 60 mage had a +7/56 Wizard staff (got it just as I hit 60, was using a +6/48 before that) and I was so proud of it.

But I'm pretty sure +8s will drop here.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Than this isn't original KO. 1st of all there is no cursed upgrade scrolls, I recall they were back in the old times. 2nd: stillettos are droping i farmed for 15 mins and i got one yesterday. 3rd: there are some KE quests like training knife and some others. Also low quality jewels are droping which came with KE in KO you had cursed upgrade scrolls. I know that because i tried to make begginer armor upgrade and you have to bring low quality jewel to make it but in the quest description it says bring cursed upgrade scrolls and paper cloth. I dunno but this doesn't seem like the old USKO it's just modified from KE with old maps. That's my opinion

Trojek

>Make drop list

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Than this isn't original KO. 1st of all there is no cursed upgrade scrolls, I recall they were back in the old times. 2nd: stillettos are droping i farmed for 15 mins and i got one yesterday. 3rd: there are some KE quests like training knife and some others. Also low quality jewels are droping which came with KE in KO you had cursed upgrade scrolls. I know that because i tried to make begginer armor upgrade and you have to bring low quality jewel to make it but in the quest description it says bring cursed upgrade scrolls and paper cloth. I dunno but this doesn't seem like the old USKO it's just modified from KE with old maps. That's my opinion
    what you mean with there is no cursed upgrade scrolls??

Quote Originally Posted by W33dStyle View Post
    what you mean with there is no cursed upgrade scrolls??
    isnt that the same as nus ?

Well as I remeber there were cursed upgrade scrolls and blessed upgrades in the primary version. there weren't any normal upgrade scrolls at least i think so. but rate for cursed to succeed was way higher than it is now with normal.. so...this is something they messed up :/

zenio

there were cursed, upgrade and blessed upgrade scrolls back in OLD KO, cursed were like 50-60% to +2, 30-40% to +3 and 15-20% to +4, i wouldn't try them to +5

Upgrade scrolls were good and pretty safe up to +5, ~35% to +6, 5-10% to +7

Blessed were almost failsafe to +5, 60-70% to +6 and 20-25% to +7

and u almost couldn't fail to +4 with BUS in old KO, i hate this (bug?) in KE that u are able to burn everything while going to +4..

the cursed upgrade scrolls were widely dropped by skeletons and worms.

basicly upgrading to +5 was way more easier and safer but then +8 were much harder to get

Well the whole market was completely different, I remember first months on Ares when US KO was in beta stage, almost no macroers, no duping. Assasin's stuff was the most expensive, Rols were for like 120-140 mils, RoCs for 100 mils, shards were so rare that only few rouges were running around with just +5's, chitins were for 5-7 mils, goblin parts and armors were in great demand, going to abyss for cheap Blessed scrolls and selling them back for 40-100k more was a great business. The bosses were slightly weaker, SQ haven't had a poison attack. OLD KO was harder and less "nice" to novices, u couldn't get any +8 start weps from mora mobs, trolls and harpies weren't dropping glaves/mds as well. Mid level weapons like sword breaker, kukrys, bardishes, viper staffs were used.
    Last edited by zenio; 01-27-2010 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zenio View Post
    there were cursed, upgrade and blessed upgrade scrolls back in OLD KO, cursed were like 50-60% to +2, 30-40% to +3 and 15-20% to +4, i wouldn't try them to +5

Blessed were almost failsafe to +5, 60-70% to +6 and 20-25% to +7

and u almost couldn't fail to +4 with BUS in old KO, i hate this (bug?) in KE that u are able to burn everything while going to +4..

the cursed upgrade scrolls were widely dropped by skeletons and worms.

basicly upgrading to +5 was way more easier and safer but then +8 were much harder to get

Well the whole market was completely different, I remember first months on Ares when US KO was in beta stage, almost no macroers, no duping. Assasin's stuff was the most expensive, Rols were for like 120-140 mils, RoCs for 100 mils, shards were so rare that only few rouges were running around with just +5's, chitins were for 5-7 mils, goblin parts and armors were in great demand, going to abyss for cheap Blessed scrolls and selling them back for 40-100k more was a great business. The bosses were slightly weaker, SQ haven't had a poison attack. OLD KO was harder and less "nice" to novices, u couldn't get any +8 start weps from mora mobs, trolls and harpies weren't dropping glaves/mds as well. Mid level weapons like sword breaker, kukrys, bardishes, viper staffs were used.
    Yep that's what i would like :> oohhh those were the times I remember being noobie back than, and i was so proud with my FP set +3 xD

Noxn

Quote Originally Posted by zenio View Post
    Normal upgrade scrolls have ALWAYS been 0% to +6 or further . they only goes up to +5, further is 0% .
    Idk about cursed upgrade scrolls, as far as I remember they were only used for quests .

in old KO you could make +6 and even +7 with normal upgrades i'm sure cause my clan leader uped for me with NUS to +6 when i was noobie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast