Symbol Bug

This is a discussion on Symbol Bug within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; i think symbol bug right?...
Page: 1

Joker

Default Symbol Bug

i think symbol bug right?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Perhaps you could explain more?

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Yea its bugged a bit.

Ppl that had symbols before the wipe got symbols now. If they had 5k then and 1k now i think it counts as 6k now. Like the nps didn reset.

^^

I can only assume that is correct, because at the very beggining of the server people had symbols of different variety. And this is about 5-10 minutes into it. Then a few days after you can see some of the people who had those symbols lost them, like people with dragon and top 10 etc.

I had a bordered S at 1.4k yesterday. Then today at 3k np I have no symbol, so it would seem that the system if fluctuating between incorporating the pre-pk beta np with the new beta np (combined), and new beta version exclusivley.... dunno.

Either way the symbols aer changing sporadically... one day _Ina has no symbol next day he has bordered dragon and so on and so forth.

Cool

there is something wrong with symbols indeed.. my friend has more np than me, but he doesnt have a symbol while i have bordered M..

tH3UnBeAtAbLe

It's probably that some people just didn't get updated. I think it goes the same for me, but I might be wrong... cause I have 6k np atm and I think that is a nazi but I don't have it yet.

It is bugged, added on from the exp beta (from lvl 0) i assume, same thing happened in usko when u have the same name on new servers etc..

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    It is bugged, added on from the exp beta (from lvl 0) i assume, same thing happened in usko when u have the same name on new servers etc..
    ^this

the np's arent stacking, theyre just keeping their symbol from before the reset until the symbols are updated.

not like it really matters, the way the server is set up even with dragon the money doesnt make any difference

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    ^this

the np's arent stacking, theyre just keeping their symbol from before the reset until the symbols are updated.

not like it really matters, the way the server is set up even with dragon the money doesnt make any difference
    ^^

Yes, its an insignificant "glitch". So long as its not a systematic error which will translate into problems in official (im not saying it will).

Joker

thanks you for writes

some jackasses should really stop posting bug reporting topics to this forum area.. there's a place where this topic should go to:

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/pr...hp?projectid=1

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    some jackasses should really stop posting bug reporting topics to this forum area.. there's a place where this topic should go to:

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/pr...hp?projectid=1
    I completely agree.