Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So how is pk going for u guys? :(

This is a discussion on So how is pk going for u guys? :( within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; How do you like the pk on the server? when I try to combo as fast as I used to ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default So how is pk going for u guys? :(

How do you like the pk on the server?
    when I try to combo as fast as I used to do 3 years ago, my fingers start hurting.. I think I became too old

Noxn

ahahahaha , i lol'd, but just because I've got the exact same problem . after like 1 hour of play, my fingers starts hurting xD

Same here -.- I can keep up some decent minor for about 30sec then my fingers just give up lol

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

its quite fun dont gain very much nps, but got the ko feeling back:P

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

noobs omg you suck!

PK is really fun... just wish i could get rid of all these sins following us in pK :P

Two good sins can kill me in around 5 seconds with shield on (mage). Its fun, but mage almost doesnt seem worth it unless your paper.

tH3UnBeAtAbLe

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    Two good sins can kill me in around 5 seconds with shield on (mage). Its fun, but mage almost doesnt seem worth it unless your paper.
    If solo then probably yeah, but I've been in situation with even 4-5 rouges, but it might be the fact that I get healed quickly. All I'm saying in a party it shouldn't happen ... but rouges are pretty pwning, I thought it would have been fair if they got SBs +7, that way they wouldn't spike us for like 800 while we have 1k ac with the shield.

lol SB +7? you serious? that would spike for like 500 max lol

maybe cleavers +7 or kukry +7

lol i just started playing mage again after 5 years

pk over all has been lets just say different....

Everyone is equiped the same so it makes it so the more balanced party wins period. What I mean is the party with 2 mages 2 rogues 2 priests and 2 warriors pwns all other unbalanced 8 man parties.

I have been in mage heavy parties, rogue heavy parties, etc etc, and they just dont compete with a well balanced party.

I guess it just goes to show you how much of a team play game this is.

I would like to think I am about as good as it gets as far as sins are concerned but given the fact everyone has the same gear I cant go out and "solo" pk like I normally would. Sure I may get a vs here or there but for the most part I cant take on 2, 3 or 4 people like I normally would.

It will be very interesting what the server is like when out of beta. Both in terms of how active the server is as well as it being interesting just based on the simple fact of lvl differences never mind gear differences.

Will be very happy when server is fully launched....

Finduilas

It's fun, but also just one big gangfest at times. Skill or no skill, just throw out all ur skills and you'll kill someone. xD (like mages lol)

babashopers are complaining already? how cute

Quote Originally Posted by Finduilas View Post
    It's fun, but also just one big gangfest at times. Skill or no skill, just throw out all ur skills and you'll kill someone. xD (like mages lol)
    Ahh, I believe nova is only one skill

Kecso

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    Ahh, I believe nova is only one skill
    hehe im playing with flame m. and getting some decent kills like rogues are craps nova+2x 45 skill + thorn + impact and if still not enough then pillar....as soon as i finish nova is ready again so ...
    btw yea mage is easy prey for assassin especially if 2 of them going on ya from stealth and u dont have priest
    just dont say mages can throw ONLY novas....im having fun by KS ing with flame blade too :P low dmg and still can get the kill cus it is swift...enough for the red belly or stomach or whatever it is (ya u already noticed my english isnt perfect :P)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast