Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Things i want to say about Open-Beta.

This is a discussion on Things i want to say about Open-Beta. within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by 0000000 imo xp rate sucks, droprate sucks, anvil is retarded. It isnt 2004 anymore, can we just ...
Page: 2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 0000000 View Post
    imo xp rate sucks, droprate sucks, anvil is retarded. It isnt 2004 anymore, can we just enjoy the pvp without the stupid shit in the rest of the game?

fucking thank you! You spoke my mind!

well sort of, I like having to farm/pk... but xp is just gay

Then im sorry sir, but you obviously havent read alot of the topics in relation to the development of this server, it was always planned to be and always will be a KO server with increased rates. Whats the point of getting lvl 70 instantly then pking everyday. It isnt fun, and wont even challenge you. PK is like a light at the end of a tunnel, aka a goal to get to. PK is like a reward for all the exp you do. This is what the foundations of KO was built upon. Some people like it, some people dont. There are many other servers out there that can accommodate your wants Unbeatable, but quite frankly you will play there server 1 month at most then quit because it will get boring. If KO was just a instant lvl/ PK for life game it wouldn't have lasted as long as it did. So how about you either support the project and give (VALUABLE FEEDBACK) then going on about no one listens to you, TheReapers are the best, we gonna own you all crap and get on with helping this server out.

Thx

Its not TheReapers, thats GROBS' clan, his is theReapers™, which he claims is a well known myko clan.

knubbiz

Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    Its not TheReapers, thats GROBS' clan, his is theReapers™, which he claims is a well known myko clan.
    Ye, it was a well known clan in myko.. i wasn't in it. but it sure was well known

xiahou_yuan

yes The Reapers was a well known clan in MYKO, I forgot which server though, DEIMOS? xD
    dunno, cause I seem to recall seeing leader farm gems in abyss once in a while.

Banned

OT: Farmed about 25 gem got 13 bezoar from those lol

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    OT: Farmed about 25 gem got 13 bezoar from those lol
    Howlong did it take to farm 25 abyess gems? xD

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    Howlong did it take to farm 25 abyess gems? xD
    About 2-3 hours

The slow exp is fine, no problems with it, the unique drop rate is really good, gem drop rate needs to be changed. About eslant being changed to how it was lvl 40+, well i dont really mind but i think id rather it be 60+ so that CZ is active with expers etc

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    The slow exp is fine, no problems with it, the unique drop rate is really good, gem drop rate needs to be changed. About eslant being changed to how it was lvl 40+, well i dont really mind but i think id rather it be 60+ so that CZ is active with expers etc
    Agree with everyting... and hopefully with "the slow exp is fine" that means the exp in beta, cause I actually wouldn't mind playing on that kind of xp.

Looking at the economy I think nobody will ever buy scrolls for 50m considering they could buy 25 mirage daggers for that much. Also gems are easy drops, you could farm 10 of each easily at moradon mobs within 7-8 hours.. master is supposed to be hard, on some servers ppl went to 65+ without master, even 70.

The exp i think is fairly easy considering if you no lifed you could be 63/64 by now, which is very fast.. at this rate there will be 70's within the first month of server. Also either increase the upgrade rates on the anvil or increase the drop rates of md's glaves etc.. you can exp harpies all day or trolls and only get 1-2 glave or md and have them burn to +2 or +3, if it continues like that there will be people at lvl 70 still using stiletto+8s.

lopezik

No way. I got already 5 mds (was at harpys just 2 times) and my clannie got like 10 of them?

i had 2x +5 one fail +6 (still got 3x +1 to up(no money xD))

and my clannie made one +6 and few +4.

so till 70 its not that hard to get mds +7 or +8

keep it like it is cuz who wants rouges with 1200 ap+ so fast and all mages down by spike? (papers by thrust) ><

LonelyH

Quote Originally Posted by Zarotan View Post
    For full plates go farm skeletons/beasts/blood seekers
    Its just like in old KO so to get different things you need to kill the monsters that drop them the most.
    I love the old KO and i love that its hard to get items. I remember running arround feeling proud as hell with my +6 Chitin set on Ares
    +1 to that. i remeber farming darkmares in cz to get items.. put 6 hrs into getting shells raptors ironbows etc.. now adays (in ko) those are NOTHING lol.. i used to feel proud of my glave+8 and shells +7.. felt amazing all the hard work put in..

Quote Originally Posted by lopezik View Post
    No way. I got already 5 mds (was at harpys just 2 times) and my clannie got like 10 of them?

i had 2x +5 one fail +6 (still got 3x +1 to up(no money xD))

and my clannie made one +6 and few +4.

so till 70 its not that hard to get mds +7 or +8

keep it like it is cuz who wants rouges with 1200 ap+ so fast and all mages down by spike? (papers by thrust) ><
    find that hard to believe :P been failing everything to +4 and the drop rate on md's seems pretty darn low to me

Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    Oh and remember DK family drops more gems than any other monster, or atleast thats how it was in normal KO.
    it doesn't

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast