Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Things i want to say about Open-Beta.

This is a discussion on Things i want to say about Open-Beta. within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; basically i agree with almost everything,but: CRONE u said : Now it's even more harder to sell/buy stuff from merchant, ...
Page: 3

Kecso

basically i agree with almost everything,but:

CRONE u said : Now it's even more harder to sell/buy stuff from merchant, exept for the king and his clan.
    it is not truth i am in kings clan,i am one of his best friends from USKO,we are a solid clan mostly hungarian guys....we had once a female physic teacher too
    and u can check the kings 'treasury' box,still 1,5 GB is in and how many days before he won the election? nope we cant buy everything i got from king 1M like ALL others who asked him to give some money to repot....
    all in all the economy isnt all time the kings fault....but that the players want more money and they think king will buy and FP for 15M from them....just put out the items for normal prices....so everyone can buy it not only the king....if u put out for 15+M then the king will still be able to buy it but others wont so it is mainly the merchants fail...

ok well its not hard for the king to keep all the money untill he sees a few roc's etc on merchant and snap them up... you miss the point

Kecso

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    ok well its not hard for the king to keep all the money untill he sees a few roc's etc on merchant and snap them up... you miss the point
    and u miss my point....hes trying even not to do that because if he does ppl will know he uses money for his own good....u cant understand there can be good kings too....even if he dont uses up the money he at least pretends others not to use i...like corrupt kings
    and how much money he used u can always see from the treasury
    i think it is better a king w/o using money than a king who does everything for his own good....but as someone said it is democratic choose....i will be laughing if u choose a king who will use up all the money...

so who are you talking about when you say "he"?

Kecso

about the human king ofc....and dont say me i have easy cus hes my clanmate....i got 1M even if it is a beta....i dont say vote him in the next....but vote someone trustful who will make events not only giving money to clanmates as orc king did

1 hour at dts = 2 crystals 2 crudes + lots of fps

1 hour at harpy = 2 md + lots of fps

30 minutes at troll = 1 glave

sup

*per party*

Greetz

Quote Originally Posted by lopezik View Post
    No way. I got already 5 mds (was at harpys just 2 times) and my clannie got like 10 of them?

i had 2x +5 one fail +6 (still got 3x +1 to up(no money xD))

and my clannie made one +6 and few +4.

so till 70 its not that hard to get mds +7 or +8

keep it like it is cuz who wants rouges with 1200 ap+ so fast and all mages down by spike? (papers by thrust) ><
    *** Hard-To-Believe ***

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetYuber View Post
    1 hour at dts = 2 crystals 2 crudes + lots of fps

1 hour at harpy = 2 md + lots of fps

30 minutes at troll = 1 glave

sup

*per party*
    *** Hard-To-Believe ***

Guys, honestly? you should be damn luckies !~

I was in trolls for over 2 hours , all I got is a decent EXP but be sure that we (the party) had no drops!

As for the Harpies , I was with 6 strongest mages at the harpies yesterday for over 4 hours, all I got is 1 MD ( which was scammed by a random faggot mage hahahaha ) ...

Well, you guys might think that this drop rate is fine and all..but to be honest, it's boring , want it or NOT.

Using in lvl 65 stelitos +8 and md +3/4 or what/ever will be a bit redicules.

MDs/Glaves/Rogue FPs should be increased in atleast 5%-10% or so ( Why especially rogues? since Rogues full plates are almost never being dropped.. mostly priest/warrior).

Anyways, as for the rest, Crone is obviously right!
    I have nothing else to add since he mentioned all already.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    Gems should drop more O_O ?
    I got stackts from moradon i exped mora lvl 1-30 and i got like 15 each gem.
    Same goes NUS.
    About bus? Hmm it should be drop more mobs then just beasts in cz imo. Thats all
    I am just wondering mate...which mobs in moradon were you killin' ...? I would really try it aswell if you say so lol...

Awesome feedbacks guys , keep it up :P

-Greetz.

I remember in KE i saw _tr armies with +3 gear at lvl 70

then you should stop farming for MDs and focus on getting the more obtainable daggers like cleavers and kukrys and up em to +6 or w/e you want lol. of course i have no idea what drops em.
    Thats what i remember most from back in the day KO.. rogues rippin shit up with kukrys and assassin daggers(before sword breakers were put into the NPC)

Rainey

Quote Originally Posted by Greetz View Post
    *** Hard-To-Believe ***

*** Hard-To-Believe ***

Guys, honestly? you should be damn luckies !~

I was in trolls for over 2 hours , all I got is a decent EXP but be sure that we (the party) had no drops!

As for the Harpies , I was with 6 strongest mages at the harpies yesterday for over 4 hours, all I got is 1 MD ( which was scammed by a random faggot mage hahahaha ) ...

Well, you guys might think that this drop rate is fine and all..but to be honest, it's boring , want it or NOT.

Using in lvl 65 stelitos +8 and md +3/4 or what/ever will be a bit redicules.

MDs/Glaves/Rogue FPs should be increased in atleast 5%-10% or so ( Why especially rogues? since Rogues full plates are almost never being dropped.. mostly priest/warrior).

Anyways, as for the rest, Crone is obviously right!
    I have nothing else to add since he mentioned all already.

I am just wondering mate...which mobs in moradon were you killin' ...? I would really try it aswell if you say so lol...

Awesome feedbacks guys , keep it up :P

-Greetz.
    WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF and again WTF

Why only rogue rogue rogue rogue and again rogue.

Like i seems, rogues are in every server noobs that need best items and best skills (spike) to get easy kills against defenceless mages.

Why rogue items need to get better % droprate for items? This is just pissing of that rogues are EVERYTHING and other classe NOTHING.

Btw...most md-s that come, are thanks to MAGES.'

To brahman - you talked about kukrys. If im not wrong, then kukry come from lamias and same for iron-crossbow.

yea i do remember lamias dropping kukrys and iron xbows .. dunno how many times i got xped farming lamias when i was noob back in KE days xD... and to continue on what rainey said... yea rogues dont need to be "special" in which they get better drop rates, etc... every drop for each class has to be equal. Meaning Mds should drop at the same rate glaves, salamanders, and tota clubs(for you noob BPs). And same for when you want to farm even higher class items. Like shards should be at the same drop rate as raptors,ii's, mirage swords, elixers, etc... same goes for FP/Chitin/Shell... every class much be equal... so quit bitching you rogues...

Greetz

Quote Originally Posted by Rainey View Post
    WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF and again WTF

Why only rogue rogue rogue rogue and again rogue.

Like i seems, rogues are in every server noobs that need best items and best skills (spike) to get easy kills against defenceless mages.

Why rogue items need to get better % droprate for items? This is just pissing of that rogues are EVERYTHING and other classe NOTHING.

Btw...most md-s that come, are thanks to MAGES.'

To brahman - you talked about kukrys. If im not wrong, then kukry come from lamias and same for iron-crossbow.

Dude, no offense, but ROGUE fps are almost NOT dropped, from 4 hours in harpies I had NOTHING ( you can ask Herb,Jared,Kyroushiki and some buddies more from ingame ), they were in my pt...no ROGUE FP from like 3-4 hours ... just Priest/warriors and some mages also...no rogue's.

That's all mate, rofl.

But whatever, it's all up the staff if they will increase or not, we're just giving our feedbacks.

Kukries also hard to get from lamias and Cleaver either lol , I rather will go EXP and will try get some MDs =D

Thanks,

-Greetz.

Whut

hope they wont increase, since rogues are the easiest class to play

screw rogue fp.. just buy some plate +1 from the npc , up em to +4/5, add dex and your good to go buddy. FP wont make that much of a difference since most warriors dont even have raptors/glaves to even damage you that much and you should do fine agaisnt other rogues.

Gotta learn to adapt my friend. Not having a set of FP doesnt mean you cant pk...

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Greetz View Post
    Dude, no offense, but ROGUE fps are almost NOT dropped, from 4 hours in harpies I had NOTHING ( you can ask Herb,Jared,Kyroushiki and some buddies more from ingame ), they were in my pt...no ROGUE FP from like 3-4 hours ... just Priest/warriors and some mages also...no rogue's.

That's all mate, rofl.

But whatever, it's all up the staff if they will increase or not, we're just giving our feedbacks.

Kukries also hard to get from lamias and Cleaver either lol , I rather will go EXP and will try get some MDs =D

Thanks,

-Greetz.
    I was 30 min in apostles & i got rogue fp pads , boots & pauldron
    pardon mate but i never saw dropping warriors so i should be bitching around.
    So stfu its all good , server is equal for everyone

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast