Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Things i want to say about Open-Beta.

This is a discussion on Things i want to say about Open-Beta. within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Kecso basically i agree with almost everything,but: CRONE u said : Now it's even more harder to ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by Kecso View Post
    basically i agree with almost everything,but:

CRONE u said : Now it's even more harder to sell/buy stuff from merchant, exept for the king and his clan.
    it is not truth i am in kings clan,i am one of his best friends from USKO,we are a solid clan mostly hungarian guys....we had once a female physic teacher too
    and u can check the kings 'treasury' box,still 1,5 GB is in and how many days before he won the election? nope we cant buy everything i got from king 1M like ALL others who asked him to give some money to repot....
    all in all the economy isnt all time the kings fault....but that the players want more money and they think king will buy and FP for 15M from them....just put out the items for normal prices....so everyone can buy it not only the king....if u put out for 15+M then the king will still be able to buy it but others wont so it is mainly the merchants fail...
    Probably you were just offline when GROBS was awarding people with 100m.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    I was 30 min in apostles & i got rogue fp pads , boots & pauldron
    pardon mate but i never saw dropping warriors so i should be bitching around.
    So stfu its all good , server is equal for everyone
    I never seen a single rogue Fp drop from apostle yet, but you managed to drop 3 of them in 30 minutes... The posts in this thread are so hard to believe.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Well but i did xD , im extremly lucky or just a lieing in your eyes xD?

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    I was 30 min in apostles & i got rogue fp pads , boots & pauldron
    pardon mate but i never saw dropping warriors so i should be bitching around.
    So stfu its all good , server is equal for everyone
    damn spent endless hours in apos to see only 1 rouge fp

Nuxxoxo

Quote Originally Posted by 0000000 View Post
    imo xp rate sucks, droprate sucks, anvil is retarded. It isnt 2004 anymore, can we just enjoy the pvp without the stupid shit in the rest of the game?
    What he said ^
    Also lowering xp rate is even more retarded, people aren't gonna play to xp 8h/day for 5% all the way to fucking 70

And obviously, nobody can play if its not with a level 70, fully geared, character.

I want change only one think, make more spot to delete options (ks):
    - goblins in cz
    - more spot mastodon
    - more spot trol/apos - place near base - spot dk from usko
    - more harpy - spot EW from usko
    - etc

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyCurse View Post
    I want change only one think, make more spot to delete options (ks):
    - goblins in cz
    - more spot mastodon
    - more spot trol/apos - place near base - spot dk from usko
    - more harpy - spot EW from usko
    - etc
    mm imo its fine most of time spots empty anyway.
    + it wouldnt be original anymore

70% players not playing, rest who want make high lvl they made this, another just testing drop rate, exp - finding bug or not exping hard - not worth it for beta.
    You will see after one week of official server, it will be huge ks but i agree with this one "it wouldnt be original anymore"

Hey cutie Senior Member

I THINK THE BIGGEST PROBLEM is the drop rate of wepon defence armours. I mean rouges are going to be useless if every mage, warrior priest and rogue have DD armour. IN our clan almost EVERYONE has a piece.. its ridiicilous, the drop rate is so SOOO HIGH for wepon defences. And with itemss being so hard to farm as it is, rouges dmg would pretty much be annoying rather than deadly.

EDIT: This also goes to other weapon defences like sword defence and shit, it is WAY to easy to get.. i have like 4 pieces and i barely played for 2 days lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by crackurbak View Post
    I THINK THE BIGGEST PROBLEM is the drop rate of wepon defence armours. I mean rouges are going to be useless if every mage, warrior priest and rogue have DD armour. IN our clan almost EVERYONE has a piece.. its ridiicilous, the drop rate is so SOOO HIGH for wepon defences. And with itemss being so hard to farm as it is, rouges dmg would pretty much be annoying rather than deadly.

EDIT: This also goes to other weapon defences like sword defence and shit, it is WAY to easy to get.. i have like 4 pieces and i barely played for 2 days lol
    I agree DD25 and rest higher defence items should be super rare

Schoolnick

Will you make the 23th date?

DAFAQ Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by crackurbak View Post

+1

/10 chars

Anyone get paper dd helm 6+ for mage or priest?

xiahou_yuan

lol but don't forget, rogues need dual weapons, all the other classes need 1.
    rogues already fucked because of stiletto's being so expensive, and it"s x2!!
    and gems drop pretty often in moradon, i got 4 crystals, 3 crudes and 13 opals, and that's from killing things like worms bandicoots bulcans kecoons.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast