Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Things i want to say about Open-Beta.

This is a discussion on Things i want to say about Open-Beta. within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by CroNe Hahaha lol.. lemme guess, you'r a mage right? Actually I've played all classes other than mage, ...
Page: 9

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    Hahaha lol.. lemme guess, you'r a mage right?
    Actually I've played all classes other than mage, was thinking of making mage for this one but might go warrior instead..

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Elrohir View Post
    Actually I've played all classes other than mage, was thinking of making mage for this one but might go warrior instead..
    Rogues will pwn the first few weeks of the server.. but once warriors have their gear, they will rape anything that moves

Kecso

dont u worry mages will pwn too....just not in early....just wait until all mages go for 60+ in our clan then u will have no chance to break warders or any gate on war...no matter how good u are in dual minor combo

I want to ask you people about Lobo,Lupus,Lycaon... I killed already bunch of them but never seen any other drop than a pendant. I saw a Lobo staff in moradon, but didnt notice any Hammer yet. I just want to ask devs if they even implented it in the drop table. ^^

P.S.: WTT ROL for Lycaon Hammer

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by :Blaster: View Post
    I want to ask you people about Lobo,Lupus,Lycaon... I killed already bunch of them but never seen any other drop than a pendant. I saw a Lobo staff in moradon, but didnt notice any Hammer yet. I just want to ask devs if they even implented it in the drop table. ^^

P.S.: WTT ROL for Lycaon Hammer
    I just think they are very rare, like back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kecso View Post
    dont u worry mages will pwn too....just not in early....just wait until all mages go for 60+ in our clan then u will have no chance to break warders or any gate on war...no matter how good u are in dual minor combo
    Do you think we will just rush keeper and let your mages to nova on us?

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    Rogues will pwn the first few weeks of the server.. but once warriors have their gear, they will rape anything that moves
    CroNe, be a nolife when server goes up so we can give a visit to exp spots after level 55.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post

CroNe, be a nolife when server goes up so we can give a visit to exp spots after level 55.
    Changed my mind. Need a pro duffer? =)

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Do you think we will just rush keeper and let your mages to nova on us?

and when every1 is 60+ and has dd helmets, Aristona is gonna quit since he cant stealth jump ppl that are doing exp ^^

psif :P pro sin doesnt care about DD helms, if ppl get dd helms.. i'll just get all the other possible wep defs myself use DD against me? i use all def against u^^

Quote Originally Posted by Zingery View Post
    and when every1 is 60+ and has dd helmets, Aristona is gonna quit since he cant stealth jump ppl that are doing exp ^^
    For you safety, don't forget to keep the lupine on after level 60 and getting DD's, incase you may be wrong and I may not quit that fast. Whoknows how many assasins would be following you together with me.

Changed my mind. Need a pro duffer? =)
    We are so limited on the rooms. Morian's friends may start so I saved like 4-5 rooms for them. Also some rooms are saved for old-Anni's incase they want to join us.

We have a room for you. But I thought you wanted to play on human side?

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    psif :P pro sin doesnt care about DD helms, if ppl get dd helms.. i'll just get all the other possible wep defs myself use DD against me? i use all def against u^^
    This is what I am worrying about. Got bored of seeing crappy assasins using DD helmet/NFS/CS/Talia/DD Shield after redball, escaping, fullying their HP and spamming town/coming back to attack you. They repeat same thing until they piss you off, and when you are out of cures/pots and have to escape/town, they just record that part and flame/make fun of you in their movies. I don't care about them, but sometimes they are really annoying during PK.

That's why I want DD helmets to be dropped at a low rate. Every private server is invaded with these kids.

We have a room for you. But I thought you wanted to play on human side?
    I will decide right when server start yet. I guess you aint going on full load, and even if you are, I think there could be a room later.

Rainey

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    You use all "defs" against mages anyway, so mages still use dd

I will decide right when server start yet. I guess you aint going on full load, and even if you are, I think there could be a room later.
    I kinda would like to know every member of Carnage and inform everyone with our current member list in our forums before server goes up live, because after official release, Carnage won't be recruiting and I would like see everyone know eachother in Carnage and fix every possible person vs person/clan problems right now before we encounter them during official.

If you want to join Carnage, since you are close friends of our members you can join, however me or my clannies doesn't really like the instant invitations. I just need your application in our forums, which is being shared with Positive. (Not a must, but since we will be awarding players/making discussions in our forum, I want everyone to get an account ready there. That's why we want to get people registered into our forums.)

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

n lets wonder why everyone forgot why acid pots exist!

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast