Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Things i want to say about Open-Beta.

This is a discussion on Things i want to say about Open-Beta. within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; u guys dont remenber about ACIDS <3 Rogue > mages...
Page: 10

u guys dont remenber about ACIDS <3 Rogue > mages

Kecso

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Do you think we will just rush keeper and let your mages to nova on us?
    do u think we are capable only on dropping novas? on this server there will be almost no resistances...if u dont have mages in party so u get iced and BB

Quote Originally Posted by Morian View Post
    u guys dont remenber about ACIDS <3 Rogue > mages

u can afford acid pots?

Quote Originally Posted by Kecso View Post
    do u think we are capable only on dropping novas? on this server there will be almost no resistances...if u dont have mages in party so u get iced and BB

magic shield?

pls dont forget, mages with 2389074 DD and malice = dead in 3 hits.

Rainey

Lr mage blade you for once and darn, you didnt have ms so....screwed And mage with dd can just slide you till your out of ms and again...screwed

Kecso

Quote Originally Posted by Rainey View Post
    Lr mage blade you for once and darn, you didnt have ms so....screwed And mage with dd can just slide you till your out of ms and again...screwed
    +1 guys i was playing assassin for 5 years.....too easy for me so i decided to play on mage i was playing all sort of privates with mage and trust me DONT underestimate mages....u are weekminded if u think u will stealth to us and spike/town....i can say there is only one rogue who can kill me with buff...crone...or maybe one more but dont remember his nick....the rest was just TRYING to kill me.....and what if i get malice? we will have the best priest from USKO so my life is in his hands

Schoolnick

+1 guys i was playing assassin for 5 years.....too easy for me so i decided to play on mage i was playing all sort of privates with mage and trust me DONT underestimate mages....u are weekminded if u think u will stealth to us and spike/town....i can say there is only one rogue who can kill me with buff...crone...or maybe one more but dont remember his nick....the rest was just TRYING to kill me.....and what if i get malice? we will have the best priest from USKO so my life is in his hands
    if the sin isn't a total moron and the mage isn't totally overgeared (doesn't matter if he has dd or not)

The sin will win unless he gets stunned to hell

Even if you got the "best priest" w/e that means you'll die in a few seconds

we will have the best priest from USKO so my life is in his hands
    ur alrdy dead bro :/

Rainey

Quote Originally Posted by Schoolnick View Post
    if the sin isn't a total moron and the mage isn't totally overgeared (doesn't matter if he has dd or not)

The sin will win unless he gets stunned to hell

Even if you got the "best priest" w/e that means you'll die in a few seconds
    You truely havent seen mage or played with it.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

light blade = useless as shit considering this is a game capped at lvl70.

You truely havent seen mage or played with it.
    just like you.. the mage hit at most 300 with lightblade.. wow the sin must be seriously retarded and should just quit ko if he doesn't know how to spam the hp pot button.

Rainey

Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post

just like you.. the mage hit at most 300 with lightblade.. wow the sin must be seriously retarded and should just quit ko if he doesn't know how to spam the hp pot button.
    You should know that most of rogues are useing only minor and they have FEW hp pots that they use bretty FAST and 300 dmg can kill SUPERPRO rogues too.

Maybe not you, but alot rogues are like that.

Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post

it's easily to over do HP pot spamming with 300 LOL ... stun and u'r dead, sorry

Finduilas

lightblade's mostly useful against priests (and maybe mages) in party vs party. If it doesnt stun, it has a chance of cancelling the caster's skill. The dmg wont be important, it's the stun/cancel, while other party members do dmg. I would say, on p:ke, Kallinka was one of the mages i despised for the constant blading. xD (Kallinka now in Carnage)

Quote Originally Posted by Finduilas View Post
    lightblade's mostly useful against priests (and maybe mages) in party vs party. If it doesnt stun, it has a chance of cancelling the caster's skill. The dmg wont be important, it's the stun/cancel, while other party members do dmg. I would say, on p:ke, Kallinka was one of the mages i despised for the constant blading. xD (Kallinka now in Carnage)
    guess he started playing later... I'd like to vs him
    on my mage, I was stunning and canceling as hell and when I was on Ryudo's priest, cama always would R me with sword of dead but he actually canceled me once or twice lol

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    it's easily to over do HP pot spamming with 300 LOL ... stun and u'r dead, sorry
    ok i was exagerating. seriously when does light blade do 300 dmg? when i mean the max i mean like a light mage with +8 elixir agaisnt a lvl 50+ rogue.

most of the times it hits like 100-200 dmg. + r thats like 250? seriously if u can't outpot that

we're talking about rogues who can LIGHTFEET. there is no chance in hell mages can constant stun a rogue until hes dead. unless the rogue is retarded.