Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Things i want to say about Open-Beta.

This is a discussion on Things i want to say about Open-Beta. within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl ok i was exagerating. seriously when does light blade do 300 dmg? when i mean the ...
Page: 11

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    ok i was exagerating. seriously when does light blade do 300 dmg? when i mean the max i mean like a light mage with +8 elixir agaisnt a lvl 50+ rogue.

most of the times it hits like 100-200 dmg. + r thats like 250? seriously if u can't outpot that

we're talking about rogues who can LIGHTFEET. there is no chance in hell mages can constant stun a rogue until hes dead. unless the rogue is retarded.
    What does that have to do with stunning?

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by josri View Post
    What does that have to do with stunning?
    There's a fancy thing called hp pots, which surprisingly most of the rogues don't even know about nowadays!

Rainey

Quote Originally Posted by schrotti View Post
    There's a fancy thing called hp pots, which surprisingly most of the rogues don't even know about nowadays!
    That what i was saying in one previous post. Nowaday rogues dont like to wear hp pots xD

ok i was exagerating. seriously when does light blade do 300 dmg? when i mean the max i mean like a light mage with +8 elixir agaisnt a lvl 50+ rogue.

most of the times it hits like 100-200 dmg. + r thats like 250? seriously if u can't outpot that

we're talking about rogues who can LIGHTFEET. there is no chance in hell mages can constant stun a rogue until hes dead. unless the rogue is retarded.
    What does LIGHTFEET help when your STUNNED?

I understand that mage cant constant stun rogue. Yes they cant. But practice show me that rogue, who dont get stunned for one blade, he use lf and minor and run away. Next time he wont touch that mage when hes solo. So mage can kill rogue with blade.

Finduilas

Quote Originally Posted by schrotti View Post
    Schrotti knows all about carrying hp pots, coz he carried like 80 of those, a bunch of souls, and shitloads of cures around. ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    magic shield?

pls dont forget, mages with 2389074 DD and malice = dead in 3 hits.
    That's even more fail than the DD takes 1/2 damage issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Kecso View Post
    +1 guys i was playing assassin for 5 years.....too easy for me so i decided to play on mage i was playing all sort of privates with mage and trust me DONT underestimate mages....u are weekminded if u think u will stealth to us and spike/town....i can say there is only one rogue who can kill me with buff...crone...or maybe one more but dont remember his nick....the rest was just TRYING to kill me.....and what if i get malice? we will have the best priest from USKO so my life is in his hands
    Who is that "best usko priest" I wonder.
    Once you are maliced, if we both get equal gear, that "best usko priest" will only be able to rezz you.

Almost no good assasin plays in beta. That's the reason how a noobish sin like CroNe became godlike in beta.

Magician class can be deadly, only if they know how to support their party.

If you think your life will be on "the best priests" hand, you are wrong. Your life will be on the hands of "the best assasins who is coming for you." (Not talking about myself, there are many great assasins in ko4life.)

Quote Originally Posted by Schoolnick View Post
    if the sin isn't a total moron and the mage isn't totally overgeared (doesn't matter if he has dd or not)

The sin will win unless he gets stunned to hell

Even if you got the "best priest" w/e that means you'll die in a few seconds
    If the rates are real usko rates (In some private servers it is bugged and you get stunned to death even with 200+ LR) then there is no way for magician to kill an assasin just by spamming 300, unless he doesn't use HP potions. I believe a good assasin is smart enough to stock HP potions before vs'ing a LR magician tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainey View Post
    You should know that most of rogues are useing only minor and they have FEW hp pots that they use bretty FAST and 300 dmg can kill SUPERPRO rogues too.

Maybe not you, but alot rogues are like that.
    Well, it depends, actually. Firstly, there is a magic shield factor. Secondly, we will be using goblin gear for a while so our resistances won't be that bad. Thirdly, kekuri rings is easy to get and very useful until you replace it with Ring of Life. Forthly, as our resistances will be low, your intelligence and the plus of your staff will be low too, so the stun rates will be equal, and you won't be spamming 300. (Not sure about magician damages.) Maybe something closer to 200, with a low-plus staff.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    guess he started playing later... I'd like to vs him
    on my mage, I was stunning and canceling as hell and when I was on Ryudo's priest, cama always would R me with sword of dead but he actually canceled me once or twice lol
    Considering what i saw u and other geniuses posting in mage q&a section, im suprised that u know what stun even means. Just incase, stun isnt the blue bubble effect u get while drinking ur pots.

Stun is a magical effect that totally "freezes" an enemy. Duno, maybe uv heard about that in ko legends.

Also, rouges dont carry hp pots? Or BAAAAAAAD rouges dont carry hp pots? Theres a dif.

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Considering what i saw u and other geniuses posting in mage q&a section, im suprised that u know what stun even means. Just incase, stun isnt the blue bubble effect u get while drinking ur pots.

Stun is a magical effect that totally "freezes" an enemy. Duno, maybe uv heard about that in ko legends.
    no shit sherlock... tell me, where did I post wrong?

IIIIIIIIIIII, actually, with Elixir +7 it's easy to hit 250 with just a skill... yeh I know it will be hard to get one, but sooner or later people will get some

Finduilas

By the time you'll have your elixir+7, other ppl will have better gear = more hp and/or lr too though. xD

Schoolnick

That what i was saying in one previous post. Nowaday rogues dont like to wear hp pots xD
    Note how we say, not retarted sins

Quote Originally Posted by Finduilas View Post
    Schrotti knows all about carrying hp pots, coz he carried like 80 of those, a bunch of souls, and shitloads of cures around. ;p
    The good, old times eh?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Finduilas View Post
    By the time you'll have your elixir+7, other ppl will have better gear = more hp and/or lr too though. xD
    1 rol is more than enough to settle a lr mage, can't believe how nooobs nowadays who haven't played ke/ko much even dare to comment and make themselves look so stupid

Rainey

Quote Originally Posted by Schoolnick View Post
    Note how we say, not retarted sins
    Dont get it :S

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

So mage can kill rogue with blade.
    err.. how does he KILL? you're still not making sense. when the blade dmg doesn't go BEYOND the potting u can't kil shit. stop being fuckin noobs and accept wat i say. i've fucking played this game for god knows how long before your mother was born. fuckin idiots.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    no shit sherlock... tell me, where did I post wrong?

IIIIIIIIIIII, actually, with Elixir +7 it's easy to hit 250 with just a skill... yeh I know it will be hard to get one, but sooner or later people will get some
    Where u post wrong? Elixir +7 for starters.

Lul.

Rainey

err.. how does he KILL? you're still not making sense. when the blade dmg doesn't go BEYOND the potting u can't kil shit. stop being fuckin noobs and accept wat i say. i've fucking played this game for god knows how long before your mother was born. fuckin idiots.
    You should be warned now. I continue being noob and wont accept that mage cant blade rogue to death, cuz THEY CAN.