Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Things i want to say about Open-Beta.

This is a discussion on Things i want to say about Open-Beta. within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Rainey You should be warned now. I continue being noob and wont accept that mage cant blade ...
Page: 12

Schoolnick

Quote Originally Posted by Rainey View Post
    You should be warned now. I continue being noob and wont accept that mage cant blade rogue to death, cuz THEY CAN.
    720 hp recovery > 150-250 dmg

Pretty simple logic :/

That what i was saying in one previous post. Nowaday rogues dont like to wear hp pots xD

What does LIGHTFEET help when your STUNNED?

I understand that mage cant constant stun rogue. Yes they cant. But practice show me that rogue, who dont get stunned for one blade, he use lf and minor and run away. Next time he wont touch that mage when hes solo. So mage can kill rogue with blade.
    obviously his point was that rogues can get away quick after a stun, which with lightfeet means the mage wont be in range long enough to stun again.

Kecso

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Who is that "best usko priest" I wonder.

Magician class can be deadly, only if they know how to support their party.
    i was talking about my friend Ubi the human king but it was supposed to be a joke btw if u think i cant suport my party you are wrong...mages are good cus they can TP abck themselves everytime so assas are just going to run around but hit noone...if it is made correctly

rofl mages can easily blade ppl to death.. i've tested it myself with a 62 lvl lightning mage.. i beat sins and warriors lvl 62 in vs using thunder impact static hemisphere and 42 staff skill, so u shutup before talking bullshit, i was able to hit ppl 300 with staff + the continuals a.k.a DOT's so every1 died eventually

You should be warned now. I continue being noob and wont accept that mage cant blade rogue to death, cuz THEY CAN.
    Okay, didn't want to post this before. Probably I will get flamed for my minor but whatever. Hopefully it get's fixed in Ko4Life server so I can stick back to double minor.

This movie comes from Project: KE. They had everything on usko original rates, including the stun rates.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP1QiHraepQ&fmt=18]YouTube - Project: KE - Aristona & Hoody Pk Movie[/ame]

Check the part after 06:22.

While making this movie I had dual rols +1. Total of 44 LR, if I am correct. Magician had Elixir +8 and full uniques except IN. Just wanted to show you the original stunrates.

Quote Originally Posted by Kecso View Post
    i was talking about my friend Ubi the human king but it was supposed to be a joke btw if u think i cant suport my party you are wrong...mages are good cus they can TP abck themselves everytime so assas are just going to run around but hit noone...if it is made correctly
    What do you mean by "They can tp back themself"?
    You mean a second magician will tp you?

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Theres a dif in killing utter random nofactor nubs who pop by in cz knowing nothing about their class and killing ppl who actually know smth.

Everyone has managed to kill nubs. I remember a mage in old N_O who killed a warrior using a stone. When i was a lvl 61 light mage, i killed shaula.

In reality, some random lolmage spamming lvl 42 blade just makes ppl laugh.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

omg /wrist.

i thought this server would be full of old-schoolers who already know pk and all. i guess there will be free nps afterall.

Rainey

Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    omg /wrist.

i thought this server would be full of old-schoolers who already know pk and all. i guess there will be free nps afterall.
    Yeap. You shouldnt play then.

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Where u post wrong? Elixir +7 for starters.

Lul.
    Jesus Christ... I thought u are a smart guy but I think I was wrong... Did u even read a fuckin whole post? O_o

Yes, mage with 250dmg CAN take down HP pots unless he's completely piece of shit and can't combo at all

Anyway, Salamanders will be very popular and they are not that much worse than Elixirs...

Aristona, if that mage would keep stunning you, instead of trying to slow you, you'd have harder time

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    Jesus Christ... I thought u are a smart guy but I think
    Yes, mage with 250dmg CAN take down HP pots unless he's completely piece of shit and can't combo at all
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooool

Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooool
    sums up how retarded you are...
    I know what I'm talking about since I've been doing GREAT with my 64lvl mage at Olimpia after ROFD came out... but idiots like you won't understand this

I'm out of this topic, not worth to waste my time...

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Awesome!

And yes ofc, GREAT and 64 and rofd.

------------------

PKE didnt have even close to same stun mechs as real KO. I did a whole 40 mins of testing! Atleast at the start, maybe they did some changes towards the end. I didnt get half of my sycryt combos to work. There was some srs shit going on with elemental dmg. Duno more tbh, wish some REAL mage would comment that.

Schoolnick

I know what I'm talking about since I've been doing GREAT with my 64lvl mage at Olimpia after ROFD came out... but idiots like you won't understand this

stun rate got higher a lot after rofd

Quote Originally Posted by Schoolnick View Post
    stun rate got higher a lot after rofd
    ouch sorry, my last post...
    it doesn't change the fact that I could outpot others
    and I did the same in KE