Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Things i want to say about Open-Beta.

This is a discussion on Things i want to say about Open-Beta. within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Only money from King and CSW have to be lowered, the rest is just fine as it is....
Page: 13

Hipatos

Only money from King and CSW have to be lowered, the rest is just fine as it is.

OpsSs the human warrior has a lycaon hammer.

oh and IIIIIIIIII the stun rate in this patch is pretty imbalance. I have 101 LR and i get stunned 80-90% of the time. Sure you can out pot 150-250 damage, but it definitely render your character useless, especailly the /town command is bugged up.

eventually you will run out of pots.

Kecso

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    What do you mean by "They can tp back themself"?
    You mean a second magician will tp you?
    yes sorry iw rited wrong....
    but we are going to be magician clan probably so we will have more than enough TP s.....sooo.....lest just imagine

xiahou_yuan

oh wow it's not 50% but 40% oh wow, u guys are my hero!!!!
    wow u guys so smart, y need autograph plys!!!
    aga kanka pls, you so smart!!!
    you fucking bunch of losers, flame every fucking post someone makes, grow the fuck up, here is the fukin proof how much dd takes away, and that's with having 100 defence difference because of shell helm +10 so in servers like this it's about 45%

Rayen

it actually seems like 30 / 25 % ish to me ;o

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

You can't judge the damage by the above screens. The base ac of that warrior is incredibly high, seeing how he's wearing shells +10 and judging by your HP probably +5 jewel set if not more.

See the problem with your post is, ridicolous amount of AC + AP = ridicolous amount of damage difference if weapon def worn.

Now, you may go a head and do the same test again using lvl 70 characters with NORMAL items, such as shells +8, or even chitins +8, shards+8 and a jewel set +0. Probably better of not getting any IN/IB into it either.

Until then, the point you've been trying to make is invalid.

xiahou_yuan

go test ingame then nub, with low defences that dd helm makes MORE difference then with all those armors. because atm he looses 100 def by wearing that dd helm, meaning I should hit him a lot less when he's equipped with noob stuff and dd

Again... Go with a party and send a warrior on the player that you notice have dd on and you yourself switch target. I dont care how much rogues whine about DD... Knight Online is not a solo game. Besides.. I remember back in old KO when we all had loads of DD and stuff but the best rogues stil rocked... Mainly bcos they had awesome teamplay tho.

ok enough complaining about dd, only thing i see a problem with is gem drop rate, should be slightly increased

I tested the stun rate with lightning blade and thundercloud in the arena yesterday against my brother (paper fire mage), with these variables.

Each test was conducted over a period of 20 seconds on a mage with 160 intelligence (+ 10 or so)

a)71 ap staff no element
    b)40 ap staff with 56 lightning element

a)71 ap staff no element with 50 LR on
    b)40 ap staff 56 lightning element with 50 LR on

With 42 light blade

1a)6 stuns
    1b)7 stuns

2a)6 stuns
    2b)6 stuns

Thunder cloud

6/10 with staff a)

didnt finish testing with staff b)

So, in conclusion the stun rate is almost exclusivley (and I would be tempted to say exclusivley) derived from INTelligence. Lightning resistance of 50 made little difference, but I think something like magic shield would put a dent in it.

A difference in damage was noted from LR, but not really in the stun rate... which I would say is "very high".

Its worth noting that lightning blade has really shitty damage.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I havent got the time and stamina to start lvling in beta tbh, tho id love to do some testing. From the looks of it, seems rather high. I remember regular lightning mages with almost no clue how to play, stuned maybe 1/10, bit more bit less. If u had decent gear and or skills, u did more. But nothing close rly to 80-90% as said before (proly an exaggeration) and the 6/10.

However, arena stunrate has ALWAYS been higher than cz one. And another thing is the duration of stun. Not to mention, im not rly keen on getting chain stunned all of a sudden by some random nofactor, when im merrily minding my own business in bowl.

Finduilas

I don't know about lightning, but resist rly does do wonders for ice though. With a lobo hammer+8 and a legcut, I got slowed a lot of times, when i switched to lycaon+8 (also has 50 gr), the legcut rate got reduced a lot.

PS: stunrate and length differing in cz and arena is just plain weird. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    I havent got the time and stamina to start lvling in beta tbh, tho id love to do some testing. From the looks of it, seems rather high. I remember regular lightning mages with almost no clue how to play, stuned maybe 1/10, bit more bit less. If u had decent gear and or skills, u did more. But nothing close rly to 80-90% as said before (proly an exaggeration) and the 6/10.

However, arena stunrate has ALWAYS been higher than cz one. And another thing is the duration of stun. Not to mention, im not rly keen on getting chain stunned all of a sudden by some random nofactor, when im merrily minding my own business in bowl.
    Wrong. They are same.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Wrong. They are same.
    Wrong, theyv never been the same. Duno about the current expansion official ko has tho. Play a (real) mage urself or go ask from some who knows what his talking about. 3rd option is to actually go and read some old mage topics, clearly ur not the only one who rly should.

Kecso

hehe rogues talking bout MAGIC SHIELD all the time....
    check this server...what do u think how many ms scrolls will be there on first month?
    and if even they dont last forever....and has a long cooldown time....
    it will be incredibly expensive on this server to make it i think...first everyone will need master....then 30+ crystals for that? i dont think its like candy from a baby.....btw u need kek ring too if i remember correctly...

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast