This is a discussion on Things i want to say about Open-Beta. within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Brahman
yea i do remember lamias dropping kukrys and iron xbows .. dunno how many times i ...
Congratulations, you won an IN from the staff lol xD
Anyways, I don't care, I am just giving my feedbacks so "stfu" say to your friends, not to me , little kiddo <_< .
Mastadons are fine, 2 spots of 4/5 mastadons on each side is more than enough. There's also a spawn in breth/piana..
The Cz exp spot are all fine.. no need to add more spots!
Btw, i saw a DTS spawn next to OB in the river! Isnt it better to put them on the hill behind Base next to brigde/beast/bs spawn? where the guard npc's used to spawn? Since the spot is empty.
Cz harpys are also good, especially for mages!!!!!
Esl harpys dont seem correct to me.. dunno ( should ask a warrior who used to provoke alot back in the days )
Breth/piana harpys?.. havent seen any lol, maybe i havent found them yet
Another thing i wanna say about eslant:
Keep it for lvl 40
There used to be an ash knight spot near swamp.. i remember getting lvl 40 and exp on those AshKnight, they used to drop alot of fps and gems.
Add more DTS in esl and remove DK's.. there's enough DK spawns in piana/breth.. Melee's will exp alot on DTS at higher lvl
1) Kingship should stay but using the give away money should be concidered Illegal and bannable ( So If a king Gives money hes banned )
2) Exp should stay the same as it is. ( ye u think its easy to get 60 right? well ok, but after 61 your gonna be pissing blood )
3) As for the Gems and everything goes like someone said back in the days being mastered was a PRIVILIGE not something normal... People were 67 and still not mastered so I agree keep it that way.
4) Anvil's rates should stay the same aswell, people used to have FPs 7 and Chitins 6 and they were the shit... kinda like a person having a +9 nowdays
Having glowy weapons meant you were insane to upgrade ur MD 7, and having shells meant you were rich as hell
no one is 66 lolz.
getting from 61 to 62 is like lvling from 1 to 61 .
at lvl 61 it's 4x the exp required from 60 to 61. the highest lvl is probably a mage and is 62 only.
1. Im 100% rogue FP drops from Apost (Got 1 from the first i apo we killed to test). They may be rare tho thats why rogues should kill Beasts/Blood Seekers/DTS if they want FP.
2. Chitins are not that hard to get... Did a few Golems and got 1 chitin part and some FP.
3. DM's never used to drop much... it was always about luck... sometimes we could grind them for 2-3 hours and get nothing... The next day we got 5 drops in 15 min.
4. Seriously... Keep XP rate as it was originally.. Why is it that people cant play unless they are max level anymore? In the old days i managed to keep a permanent S at lvl 62 even tho others had a much higher level. l2p
Idno what you guys have been doing but i exped quite a lot apos/deru and i haved like 2x fp +1 set rogue in 2 days.
I killed 600 +/- 30 those abyss worms, and i got priest g2 25dd, 3 shileds and some 4 other defs.
2. Exp rates is so high. With this rates, everyone will hit level 70 in 2 weeks. The people who hit level 60 in Beta are not even nolifes, wait and see the official. A deru should give like 10k, and apos should give like 18k, not more.
3. Actually, getting master is easy with a good clan. My clan had enough master items to master like 4 assasins at the end of second day.
4. I agree. The old ko - the best ko.
If you didn't played in Project: KE (because the players knows how ridicilous it was) just imagine a random level 65 warrior with crappy gear equipping DD 48 shield, DD 25 helmet and 50 DD talia. Assasins with 2500 AP couldn't do anything to them, because their spike was around 75. (Yes, 75 only.)
An assasin is about solo playing. Stealth and kill is something you should be able to do. However, DD makes the whole assasin class meaningless. You spike someone for 2k+, then suddenly he wears DD armors and starts potting your damages easily. Even a DD 25 helmet for a paper magician makes alot of difference. Once they get decent uniques, they are impossible to be killed.
A DD 25 helmet should cost like a Skeleton Belt, maybe even more. Keep it rare as that.
And again, rogues cant play w/o easy kills