Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Things i want to say about Open-Beta.

This is a discussion on Things i want to say about Open-Beta. within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Brahman yea i do remember lamias dropping kukrys and iron xbows .. dunno how many times i ...
Page: 5

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Brahman View Post
    yea i do remember lamias dropping kukrys and iron xbows .. dunno how many times i got xped farming lamias when i was noob back in KE days xD... and to continue on what rainey said... yea rogues dont need to be "special" in which they get better drop rates, etc... every drop for each class has to be equal. Meaning Mds should drop at the same rate glaves, salamanders, and tota clubs(for you noob BPs). And same for when you want to farm even higher class items. Like shards should be at the same drop rate as raptors,ii's, mirage swords, elixers, etc... same goes for FP/Chitin/Shell... every class much be equal... so quit bitching you rogues...
    i agree with you .. i only used rogues as an example, since i'm a rogue myself!
    As for chittins, i havent checked its droprate.. becuz they hard to kill if you only have goblin armor + low class weap.

We killed few DM's already with my mage party and we got no drops..

Greetz

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    I was 30 min in apostles & i got rogue fp pads , boots & pauldron
    pardon mate but i never saw dropping warriors so i should be bitching around.
    So stfu its all good , server is equal for everyone
    You were lucky then, I guess you were the only one in the server who got that amount of ROUGE fps in apos in 30 minutes.
    Congratulations, you won an IN from the staff lol xD

j/k.

Anyways, I don't care, I am just giving my feedbacks so "stfu" say to your friends, not to me , little kiddo <_< .

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    I never seen a single rogue Fp drop from apostle yet, but you managed to drop 3 of them in 30 minutes... The posts in this thread are so hard to believe.
    +1, exacly...I don't believe to nobody there, and if I am, so they're just lucky boys and that's all rofl.

-Greetz.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyCurse View Post
    I want change only one think, make more spot to delete options (ks):
    - goblins in cz
    - more spot mastodon
    - more spot trol/apos - place near base - spot dk from usko
    - more harpy - spot EW from usko
    - etc
    I was human back in MyKo and goblin village was always full.. but there were alot of goblins, ALOT! i play orc in open-beta and the goblin spawns are nothing compared to MyKo. so i kinda agree with you on that, more goblin spawns, but not in CZ! Mages will aoe goblins at lvl 60.. they can clr the spawns lol

Mastadons are fine, 2 spots of 4/5 mastadons on each side is more than enough. There's also a spawn in breth/piana..

The Cz exp spot are all fine.. no need to add more spots!
    Btw, i saw a DTS spawn next to OB in the river! Isnt it better to put them on the hill behind Base next to brigde/beast/bs spawn? where the guard npc's used to spawn? Since the spot is empty.

Cz harpys are also good, especially for mages!!!!!
    Esl harpys dont seem correct to me.. dunno ( should ask a warrior who used to provoke alot back in the days )
    Breth/piana harpys?.. havent seen any lol, maybe i havent found them yet

Another thing i wanna say about eslant:
    Keep it for lvl 40
    There used to be an ash knight spot near swamp.. i remember getting lvl 40 and exp on those AshKnight, they used to drop alot of fps and gems.
    Add more DTS in esl and remove DK's.. there's enough DK spawns in piana/breth.. Melee's will exp alot on DTS at higher lvl

My oppinions:

1) Kingship should stay but using the give away money should be concidered Illegal and bannable ( So If a king Gives money hes banned )
    2) Exp should stay the same as it is. ( ye u think its easy to get 60 right? well ok, but after 61 your gonna be pissing blood )
    3) As for the Gems and everything goes like someone said back in the days being mastered was a PRIVILIGE not something normal... People were 67 and still not mastered so I agree keep it that way.
    4) Anvil's rates should stay the same aswell, people used to have FPs 7 and Chitins 6 and they were the shit... kinda like a person having a +9 nowdays
    Having glowy weapons meant you were insane to upgrade ur MD 7, and having shells meant you were rich as hell

Quote Originally Posted by Zo_Zu View Post
    My oppinions:

1) Kingship should stay but using the give away money should be concidered Illegal and bannable ( So If a king Gives money hes banned )
    2) Exp should stay the same as it is. ( ye u think its easy to get 60 right? well ok, but after 61 your gonna be pissing blood )
    3) As for the Gems and everything goes like someone said back in the days being mastered was a PRIVILIGE not something normal... People were 67 and still not mastered so I agree keep it that way.
    4) Anvil's rates should stay the same aswell, people used to have FPs 7 and Chitins 6 and they were the shit... kinda like a person having a +9 nowdays
    Having glowy weapons meant you were insane to upgrade ur MD 7, and having shells meant you were rich as hell

Why would u want exp to stay the same? after 61 not that hard -.- some people already say they 66 u want official to be like that? some 70 after 2 weeks xD?

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    Why would u want exp to stay the same? after 61 not that hard -.- some people already say they 66 u want official to be like that? some 70 after 2 weeks xD?
    Getting 61 takes about what ? 4 days? Fair enough.

After 61 the amount of exp almost double that you need and you only get half the exp you used to get. I doubt anyone is 66 lol and 70 wont be even for 2 months.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

There is no one on the server higher then 61/62 for sure... just ask the GMs and I think they will tell you the same.

Cool

what 66 ?!

xiahou_yuan

no one is 66 lolz.
    getting from 61 to 62 is like lvling from 1 to 61 .
    at lvl 61 it's 4x the exp required from 60 to 61. the highest lvl is probably a mage and is 62 only.

1. Im 100% rogue FP drops from Apost (Got 1 from the first i apo we killed to test). They may be rare tho thats why rogues should kill Beasts/Blood Seekers/DTS if they want FP.
    2. Chitins are not that hard to get... Did a few Golems and got 1 chitin part and some FP.
    3. DM's never used to drop much... it was always about luck... sometimes we could grind them for 2-3 hours and get nothing... The next day we got 5 drops in 15 min.
    4. Seriously... Keep XP rate as it was originally.. Why is it that people cant play unless they are max level anymore? In the old days i managed to keep a permanent S at lvl 62 even tho others had a much higher level. l2p

Banned

Idno what you guys have been doing but i exped quite a lot apos/deru and i haved like 2x fp +1 set rogue in 2 days.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    Weapon defences armor (not shields) have a way to high drop rate.. it should be changed imo!

bakc in old ko rare weapon defense werent rare they would drop so often people would npc them.

the current drop rate is awesome it helps paper mage and bps survive alot longer since their defense armor isnt too difficult to find.

Rainey

I killed 600 +/- 30 those abyss worms, and i got priest g2 25dd, 3 shileds and some 4 other defs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zo_Zu View Post
    My oppinions:

1. Disagree. No need to ban king for corruption.
    2. Exp rates is so high. With this rates, everyone will hit level 70 in 2 weeks. The people who hit level 60 in Beta are not even nolifes, wait and see the official. A deru should give like 10k, and apos should give like 18k, not more.
    3. Actually, getting master is easy with a good clan. My clan had enough master items to master like 4 assasins at the end of second day.
    4. I agree. The old ko - the best ko.

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    bakc in old ko rare weapon defense werent rare they would drop so often people would npc them.

the current drop rate is awesome it helps paper mage and bps survive alot longer since their defense armor isnt too difficult to find.
    No way. Current droprate is alot. Anything except DD is not important, but a DD makes alot of difference.

If you didn't played in Project: KE (because the players knows how ridicilous it was) just imagine a random level 65 warrior with crappy gear equipping DD 48 shield, DD 25 helmet and 50 DD talia. Assasins with 2500 AP couldn't do anything to them, because their spike was around 75. (Yes, 75 only.)

An assasin is about solo playing. Stealth and kill is something you should be able to do. However, DD makes the whole assasin class meaningless. You spike someone for 2k+, then suddenly he wears DD armors and starts potting your damages easily. Even a DD 25 helmet for a paper magician makes alot of difference. Once they get decent uniques, they are impossible to be killed.

A DD 25 helmet should cost like a Skeleton Belt, maybe even more. Keep it rare as that.

Rainey

And again, rogues cant play w/o easy kills

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast