Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Things i want to say about Open-Beta.

This is a discussion on Things i want to say about Open-Beta. within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Maybe best would be 10 DD helms avarage drop rate, DD 25 helm super rare and same goes 48 dd ...
Page: 6

Banned

Maybe best would be 10 DD helms avarage drop rate, DD 25 helm super rare and same goes 48 dd shield.

I asume everyone agree decrease defence armors drop rate (not just dagger)

And dno about talia DD50 % ?

as for the anvil, all I'd like is a 100% to +3 with BUS...

Frostitute

its funny cause in old ko we farmed for money from abyss aoeing worms on our lvl 33 mages till we got a few mil's pot money or the rogues would farm mastadon's for about 4-7 hours just to get 5-10 m and that is if you have a mp absorb dagger so you dont use pots , it was a major raid slot cause you could stealth and wait for them to get low hp then POW!!! lol free np . beast where farmed by not really alot , the drop rate was a bit low , there where always 2-3 full partys i.e buffer/duffer / rogues and tank warrior doing dm for shells and higher class weapons like raptors shards iron bows elixirs and so on . it was a job back then to play and it was most importantly fair .

personally i love what they have done with this server , for a old guy like me who played when myko was top of the game its my pleasure to log onto this server even though its a beta and i throughly enjoy what there doing and personally would like to say thanks guys keep up the amazing work !

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Frostitute View Post
    its funny cause in old ko we farmed for money from abyss aoeing worms on our lvl 33 mages till we got a few mil's pot money or the rogues would farm mastadon's for about 4-7 hours just to get 5-10 m and that is if you have a mp absorb dagger so you dont use pots , it was a major raid slot cause you could stealth and wait for them to get low hp then POW!!! lol free np . beast where farmed by not really alot , the drop rate was a bit low , there where always 2-3 full partys i.e buffer/duffer / rogues and tank warrior doing dm for shells and higher class weapons like raptors shards iron bows elixirs and so on . it was a job back then to play and it was most importantly fair .

personally i love what they have done with this server , for a old guy like me who played when myko was top of the game its my pleasure to log onto this server even though its a beta and i throughly enjoy what there doing and personally would like to say thanks guys keep up the amazing work !

I SO AGREE WITH YOU

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post

If you didn't played in Project: KE (because the players knows how ridicilous it was) just imagine a random level 65 warrior with crappy gear equipping DD 48 shield, DD 25 helmet and 50 DD talia. Assasins with 2500 AP couldn't do anything to them, because their spike was around 75. (Yes, 75 only.)

exactly palyer with crappy gera dat dont have ironnecklaces or ironbelts actually have achance agaist those high lvl characters with godly gear.

rare defense armor evesn up the field on crappy vs godly items

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Frostitute View Post

I hope they will add MP weapons.. that would really help with pot money!
    A MP dagger makes alot of difference..

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

i got 2 gems frm 1-25.

i agree on part where armor def drops way to much

CroNe there are MP absorb weapons... got 1 for priest and 2 for warrior at beast alrdy

Kecso

rogues dont cry for MP absorb think bout mages at harpy aoe....i spent all my money to repot.....rogue si just leeching there..and i dont think he is using up SO much mp even at apos parties....warrior takes much more

Frostitute

Quote Originally Posted by josri View Post
    i got 2 gems frm 1-25.

i agree on part where armor def drops way to much
    yea , they drop axe/sword/club/arrow at a very high drop rate but spear and dagger are extremely low did you notice this or was it jus me ?

lol sins dont need MP absorb.. their skills dont require that much mana... spike at most but you aint spamming it... not to mention warriors skills have to spam alot more mana... mages have to spam aoes which takes up mana fast, escpecially if your a paper mage... priest spam heals... so all 3 of those classes have a lot more pot usage then a sin anyday... im talking for xping not PK remember..

sins are the cheapest when it comes to using pots for xp.. that is a fact.. so dont complain about not having MP absorb lol... yea it helps very little but still... its not a requirement... beside xp party will go slower if everyone is using shitty mp absorb weapons =(

You should leave the drop rates of "rare" items as they are, if you dont like the dagger defense dont be a rogue!

If you like rogue too much than just deal with the DD, same as warriors do against the deweap, same as the mages with the Magic Shield. So just put a sock in it already.

Greetz

Quote Originally Posted by Brahman View Post
    lol sins dont need MP absorb.. their skills dont require that much mana... spike at most but you aint spamming it... not to mention warriors skills have to spam alot more mana... mages have to spam aoes which takes up mana fast, escpecially if your a paper mage... priest spam heals... so all 3 of those classes have a lot more pot usage then a sin anyday... im talking for xping not PK remember..

sins are the cheapest when it comes to using pots for xp.. that is a fact.. so dont complain about not having MP absorb lol... yea it helps very little but still... its not a requirement... beside xp party will go slower if everyone is using shitty mp absorb weapons =(
    Well , you might be right but remember, there ARE mp absorb daggers hehehe..saw a couple buddy ^^

But ye, you're right in everything you've said there xD

Quote Originally Posted by Zo_Zu View Post
    You should leave the drop rates of "rare" items as they are, if you dont like the dagger defense dont be a rogue!

If you like rogue too much than just deal with the DD, same as warriors do against the deweap, same as the mages with the Magic Shield. So just put a sock in it already.
    Lol....haven't seen anything more stupidly then this one...rofl... ( No offense tho)....

I doubt if someone will agree with you in this part.

-Greetz.

Banned

My warrior is now lvl 32 and i got so far 9xOpal,2xCrude,4xCrystal.

I have no idea what you people killing that you dont get any O_O

def armors/shields have been flooding the market since day one... drop rate should be lowered by a bit just to make it hard to get... i mean most ppl can just make a lvl 33 mage or any char really and farm abyss for a few hours and get plenty of weapon def.. thats not how it was back in the day... at least from what i remember xD

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast