Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Things i want to say about Open-Beta.

This is a discussion on Things i want to say about Open-Beta. within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; omg, so much QQing about the weapon def (especially rogues).. seems like ppl forgot how much it drops in the ...
Page: 8

omg, so much QQing about the weapon def (especially rogues).. seems like ppl forgot how much it drops in the old days, it became "rare" coz it stopped dropping since KE, so watever u can find is wats left on the server, from wat i remembered, the chance to drop a weapon def armor is the same as any regular armor, it could be +1, it could be rare with no bonus, some titled as magic with resist bonus, or weapon def. the only rare weapon def ones were fps, and papers for priest and mages, i remember the paper ones used to drop from deru/apos, and it was fairly expensive even back there coz it doesnt drop that often.
    about that idiot with bs fact about 25 dd reduce dmg to ½, im not even wasting my time argue about it, i let the others be the judge and let him dig his own hole bigger.

from my personal view, too much QQing from rogues, they can own and do relative high dmg at lvl 55 without too much effort on farming, and yet they want no dd.. guess we have to pk naked if it was up to those trash rogues.
    i cant speak for myko, but in usko the drop rate used to be like this, so i dun see why change it, unless it have to be nerfed by whining.

Frostitute

idk , i think the drop rates are fine i mean if they wanted a log in and instant 70 with + 10 and + 3's then they would have made a pk server ya know . pesronally i like the challenge

Rainey

Quote Originally Posted by Caligula View Post
    Well there is a lot of good points, and I do agree with CroNe on a lot of them.
    -The kingship is kind of over rated, I do believe that the max should be 213m or something close to that.
    -There is a lot of spawns missing in Breth and Piana, but I do know that the GMs are very aware of this.
    -The drop rate is really low, and for those who said that they got a lot of Abyss Gems, I would say that's a load, because I spent 3 hours farming and never got even one.
    -DD drops should be rare, almost impossible; here's the reason why. Whenever someone has DD rogues drop at least 60% in their effectiveness, making them real crappy. They are the ones that feel this the most because look at the damage that daggers have, and then compare that with Raptors or II's...huge difference. That's why Spear Defense and all those are not soo bad, because it makes a small difference.
    -The xp is fine as it is right now. It's tough, but it's passable. If it could stay like this during live it would be great. Because you have to spend lots of times grinding, but then comes the farming... this would definitely take up a lot of time so it's fine as it is.

That's all that I can think of right now. It really is a great server, but what makes it different from all the private servers around is that you have to fight to get real good items, and struggle through it. If you want uniques and fully geared characters, fast lvling then you might as well play another private server. This one is the closest there is to old ko before everyone started quitting, and I like it that way personally.

Thanks,
    Wots
    About abyss gems. I killed 600 +/-30 worms in abyss and i go 7 gems. I think it should be raized a bit. But as i saied, only bit.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rainey View Post
    About abyss gems. I killed 600 +/-30 worms in abyss and i go 7 gems. I think it should be raized a bit. But as i saied, only bit.
    my god only 7? lol i farmed there for like 10 mins and got more then u.... i got like 15

Yep rainey I agree...i slaughtered a lot of worms and got few gems that gave me pots <.<...can u increase the drop rate by just a bit pl0x ?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

worms never gave high drop rate for gems.......those rat things always gave the best drop rate and even then it was never really high drop rate

Rainey

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    my god only 7? lol i farmed there for like 10 mins and got more then u.... i got like 15
    Hah lol. I thought that i was lucky xD

Btw i wasnt pissed cuz i got only 7. I thought i was normal.

Rogues QQing "I CANT KILL SOMEONE ALONE HELP GM PLSSSSSSSSS". Dont you already have the highest burst dmg capability, invisibility, fastest running speed, Good resitances via magic shield, easy to get daggers thanks to harpys that mages start aoeing as soon as they get a 45 ice mage, almost no expenses on exping (lowest anyway), great burst healing combined with fast running ability and magic shield ensures you can get away easily, being able to cure AND drain which pretty much guarantees a boss drop to your party if done first.

whats rogues goal in this game? achieve the greatest power possible and deal the most damage they can... simply as that. It doesnt matter if they got all the things elrohir just said... they want to be able to do more and more and more and possible even more damage.

Most of the complaints can be issued with this address

"KO is about collective teamplay capability, not character equipment"

Note: The King's bank account is at a 4 million dollar cap, so whoever wishes to complain about its so-called affects on the market... get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by C4pt4iN View Post
    omg, so much QQing about the weapon def (especially rogues).. seems like ppl forgot how much it drops in the old days, it became "rare" coz it stopped dropping since KE, so watever u can find is wats left on the server, from wat i remembered, the chance to drop a weapon def armor is the same as any regular armor, it could be +1, it could be rare with no bonus, some titled as magic with resist bonus, or weapon def. the only rare weapon def ones were fps, and papers for priest and mages, i remember the paper ones used to drop from deru/apos, and it was fairly expensive even back there coz it doesnt drop that often.
    about that idiot with bs fact about 25 dd reduce dmg to ½, im not even wasting my time argue about it, i let the others be the judge and let him dig his own hole bigger.

from my personal view, too much QQing from rogues, they can own and do relative high dmg at lvl 55 without too much effort on farming, and yet they want no dd.. guess we have to pk naked if it was up to those trash rogues.
    i cant speak for myko, but in usko the drop rate used to be like this, so i dun see why change it, unless it have to be nerfed by whining.
    Make this guy admin already.

LOL @ rogue crying "dd is to easy to get"

play in a 8 man party, you dont need to always spike the mages and town

only suggestion i would give is make pots cheaper, warriors are impossible to exp due to shitty weps/dmg and we miss 90% of the time until SD. The fact that i can spend 10mil and only gain a level sucks.

Also, whats with the old maps? Old paina and luferson have terrible lvling, no ashes/dts or apos/deru. Not to mention all the monster spawns are grossly overpopulated, leading to bad aggro and dead lvling parties. It makes people not want to play, esp when they dont have a clan to fall back onto.
    Last edited by Ethernal; 01-21-2010 at 08:16 AM.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

lets all make a hiz joke.

n lol @ the rogues who nid to use mp dags. like wtf they don't even spend much mana... try using a warrior in xp party that requires sd.

Finduilas

90% of those DDs you all mentioned are probably crappy halfplates and papers ... Get a party going and put a warrior on those ppl .. It's still mainly a partygame. 25 DD helmets cutting rogue dmg in half is bs too. Besides, get a bow and start shooting if you dont want to use daggers. Or learn how to cancel properly and see how fast the priest dies.. Mages still die really easily even with a dd helmet.

On P:KE, in the end, I only had a 25 DD fp helmet and a 32 dd kite shield ... 1 rogue, yes, I could withstand easily, but 2 became hard already.. If they had a good combo, would be lethal already.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Elrohir View Post
    Rogues QQing "I CANT KILL SOMEONE ALONE HELP GM PLSSSSSSSSS". Dont you already have the highest burst dmg capability, invisibility, fastest running speed, Good resitances via magic shield, easy to get daggers thanks to harpys that mages start aoeing as soon as they get a 45 ice mage, almost no expenses on exping (lowest anyway), great burst healing combined with fast running ability and magic shield ensures you can get away easily, being able to cure AND drain which pretty much guarantees a boss drop to your party if done first.
    Hahaha lol.. lemme guess, you'r a mage right?

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast