Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Town thingy

This is a discussion on Town thingy within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; 80% hp left to town is the best idea ever. Annoying when it doesnt concern pk but who doesnt hate ...
Page: 3

80% hp left to town is the best idea ever. Annoying when it doesnt concern pk but who doesnt hate towners? Playing for fun should be ur purpose

Quote Originally Posted by schrotti View Post
    How am I brainwashed? There's nothing left in KO to archieve, and NPs certainly never been any of it... National points are just an unnecessary byproduct from PK'ing. I prefer an actual competition that may even lead me to dying 50 times in a row just to get one kill rather than running through 50 retarded turks and 1 hit everyone because they can't even properly cast a heal or cure.

You won't ever become "good" in this game, if all you do is care about how much np you gain or lose. It's never been about that, it's always been about the fun. I don't know about you but I enjoy running in a crowd of 50 humans and take out that 1 little paper mage just before I die... Just. For. The. Plain. Fun. Of. It.
    If there is nothing to achieve your playing only because of certain friends playing, you want to hang out with them, if they quit then there is nothing to keep you from quiting, am i correct?

This game takes almost no skill what so ever, to become "good" in it you need to spend large amounts of time grinding for items and exp. Times where people didnt know how to combo are over, pick the weakest link and gang him, make sure your mage and priests stay alive, thats skill? Thats common sense.

I love this idea, definatley the best thing with this server...

Quote Originally Posted by Freestyler View Post
    So is it true that its gonna stay like this? That you cant town with 50% hp?

If so, why throw the whole game balance away? Why forcing me to play with mages and 8ppl parties all the time?

Hope this is just a bug and going to be fixed (since as I remember, it was suposed to be oldschool KO, not the new era of great balance fixes), else just fak it...

because ko is made as a party game, not solo

aaaaaannnnndddd U FUCKING NEWB

The only lame thing is sins that can drop you to less than 80% their opener
    Last edited by CurLy; 01-24-2010 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrepiN View Post
    because ko is made as a party game, not solo

aaaaaannnnndddd U FUCKING NEWB
    Yet again, another "Ko is a party game" reply. That's the lamest excuse ever. Doesn't prove anything and have no sende at all. Ko is NOT a party game. It is just you simply suck and cannot solo/duo/trio. I was able to do 2v6 with Hoody today without any problems both in orc and human side.

@Freestyler; Free, it is a PK server. As I said, every kid who would never pass level 30 in official is having fun by gangbanging. As soon as you guys get gear with Makler in official, you will be able to stand duo against 8 people party, and the ones who would whine about town issue will be them.

Anyway, I don't know if you guys played on private servers, but I can honestly say this addition was great. At least, it is easy to kill the random noobs who saves their spike to do last hit on you because they cannot spam towns. It is same on every private servers.

Hopefully you guys keep playing. That'll definitely be fun to play with/against you in official, and it will be way different than the current situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Yet again, another "Ko is a party game" reply. That's the lamest excuse ever. Doesn't prove anything and have no sende at all. Ko is NOT a party game. It is just you simply suck and cannot solo/duo/trio. I was able to do 2v6 with Hoody today without any problems both in orc and human side.

Anyway, I don't know if you guys played on private servers, but I can honestly say this addition was great. At least, it is easy to kill the random noobs who saves their spike to do last hit on you because they cannot spam towns. It is same on every private servers.

Hopefully you guys keep playing. That'll definitely be fun to play with/against you in official, and it will be way different than the current situation.

i see ur STILL a newfag.. ko is designed to be a party game... (im not saying 8 ppl only..)

do u get it now ? or should i translate it for u too?

Quote Originally Posted by KrepiN View Post
    i see ur STILL a newfag.. ko is designed to be a party game... (im not saying 8 ppl only..)

do u get it now ? or should i translate it for u too?
    What a stupidy. "Ko is designed to be a party game." I guess you were working for MGames company back in 1999 so you know how they designed their game.

Anyway, killing dumbs like you as solo/duo simply proves you are wrong. The point of party is, you are having advantages by splitting NP's in CZ. (e.g Easy to kill bowl monsters, easy to stand against many humans/karus, there are someone in your party to fix your mistakes) Not hard to be understood.

Anyway, I am out, and please stay ontopic. I don't have time to waste arguing with kids like you who knows nothing but believes the random commenters in ko4life. Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    What a stupidy. "Ko is designed to be a party game." I guess you were working for MGames company back in 1999 so you know how they designed their game.

Anyway, killing dumbs like you as solo/duo simply proves you are wrong. The point of party is, you are having advantages by splitting NP's in CZ. (e.g Easy to kill bowl monsters, easy to stand against many humans/karus, there are someone in your party to fix your mistakes) Not hard to be understood.

Anyway, I am out, and please stay ontopic. I don't have time to waste arguing with kids like you who knows nothing but believes the random commenters in ko4life. Have fun.
    yea im korean and im from mgame..

anyway.. "killing dumbs like you as solo/duo simply proves you are wrong."

yet u havent killed me yet..

and i know for a fact that u say all that shit because u are.... guess what.. a sin...

i dont get it honestly. I played on warrior solo and i had alot of fun from it. I played duo with other class and also i had alot of fun.

As i see the only thing that is different from my playing experience, is that if we were about to die as a duo or while i was solo. We just died and went again or chose other cz place to pk if bowl were too crowded.

U towning guys r like the thing i hate most. Spaming ur "town" button when u think u gonna die. It looks pathetic from my point of view.

Banned

keep crying... but they wont change it

80% hp to town is the best, and im sure that they wont change it

if u don't like it, QUIT

It's good imo and about trio and duo...KO still supposed to be for team play...

grzequ

This does actually affect the game balance by a lot

Trying to run to any place in CZ solo as a mage / priest / warrior equals np donation. How can that be a good thing?

No more bowl farming, yey. And a duo party of sins will be the new way of earning NPs.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by grzequ View Post
    This does actually affect the game balance by a lot

Trying to run to any place in CZ solo as a mage / priest / warrior equals np donation. How can that be a good thing?

No more bowl farming, yey. And a duo party of sins will be the new way of earning NPs.
    if u noob, wanna town, use gate

don't run solo if u r scared to lose nps

grzequ

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    if u noob, wanna town, use gate

don't run solo if u r scared to lose nps
    That wasn't my point? Seriously dude, I'm pretty sick of you posting BS all the time. Don't bother replying if you aren't going to fucking read what I write.
    Let me enlighten you, I wrote about this town thingy destroying game balance, not about myself running in CZ solo (but I do run solo, quite often).

What about warriors, they are gonna be one of the affected classes as well. How does a warrior farm bowl? Join an 8-man party? While every rogue is still perfectly able to do it solo.
    See the imbalance? And that's just one example.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast