Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Town thingy

This is a discussion on Town thingy within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Serious606 Theres a difference between not standing to lose 50 np. and being gangbanged by 6 sins ...
Page: 10

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Serious606 View Post
    Theres a difference between not standing to lose 50 np.
    and being gangbanged by 6 sins and not being able to get away.
    atleast in usko people respect a vs. if im in a vs and im going to los ei keep trying if i die i die. if i win i win. but if im in a vs and people try to gangbnag me, i should have the right, and the oppurtunity to save myself. its not fun getting gangbanged 24/7

your taking the fun out of the game for otehrs because of something YOU think will be better. Should have left it as old KO. not your only little medly of fucked up things.

Everyone here can have fun with 24/7 gangbang, never getting a fair vs, GMs and Admins that take their own opinions over those of half the population of the server. you guys are no better then usko.
    and no wors ei guess.
    i prefer usko over the shit your trying to sell about 80% being more fun or "better".
    lmao

even in usko or any other server, if those 6 sins already attacked you there are 2 options:

1. youll die in their first spike thurst
    2. youll get less then 50% hp in 1 sec

so the example u gave is retarded same as your whining

Finduilas

Quote Originally Posted by vexed View Post
    i don care of % hp required to use /town command,

but if it is 80% maybe also for using gate/escape skills from mages/priests should be required 80%,

and maybe mage could summon only person with at least 80% for example.
    Just wow lol. xD This kind of idea will surely change the server into melees only.

Quote Originally Posted by Serious606 View Post
    EDIT: i'd take 3 guys on vent over a 8 man party of randoms anyday i came to play with a coupe of friends in an old school server. this isnt what we expected at all
    hmm.. if you really could, then you shoudl be damn happy as they can't town... so far it looks like you would 'take them over' with /town
    Last edited by cizia; 02-02-2010 at 10:18 AM.

Rainey

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    lmao

even in usko or any other server, if those 6 sins already attacked you there are 2 options:

1. youll die in their first spike thurst
    2. youll get less then 50% hp in 1 sec

so the example u gave is retarded same as your whining
    You are same retarded as his example. Stop talking shit and make some normal thoughts about 80% or shut up. All you do is just talk crap and continue saying 80%, i choose 80%, i like 80%.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rainey View Post
    You are same retarded as his example. Stop talking shit and make some normal thoughts about 80% or shut up. All you do is just talk crap and continue saying 80%, i choose 80%, i like 80%.
    at least not as retarded as you

Rainey

at least not as retarded as you
    So....your more?

Btw...imo 50% in beginning is even more important, because then there will be differences in gear and bp mages got reallllly low hp.

Banned

So....your more?

Btw...imo 50% in beginning is even more important, because then there will be differences in gear and bp mages got reallllly low hp.
    i don't think so ^^

and mages will die in 1-2 hits anyway

their hp will drop to less than 50% in 1 hit anyway.. played mage on beta and died like a fly

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i don't think so ^^

and mages will die in 1-2 hits anyway

their hp will drop to less than 50% in 1 hit anyway.. played mage on beta and died like a fly
    You suck as mage then. With the uniques and gear we gave everyone, mages can tank 1 sin without a shield if played and built properly. If they use a shield, which I saw a LOT doing, they can easily tank 2-3 sins. Then, of course, you have to realize that on official mages will have weapon defense as well, so that number of what they can, or can't, tank will go up as well.

Also, I don't see how the low HP means we should make it 50%. Low HP also means that one HP pot heals for a larger percentage of their HP, so getting to 80% HP is a LOT easier in the beginning of the server than it would be months down the line.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    You suck as mage then. With the uniques and gear we gave everyone, mages can tank 1 sin without a shield if played and built properly. If they use a shield, which I saw a LOT doing, they can easily tank 2-3 sins. Then, of course, you have to realize that on official mages will have weapon defense as well, so that number of what they can, or can't, tank will go up as well.

Also, I don't see how the low HP means we should make it 50%. Low HP also means that one HP pot heals for a larger percentage of their HP, so getting to 80% HP is a LOT easier in the beginning of the server than it would be months down the line.
    actualy on beta u can't tank 3 sins without a heal as a mage(even with ss).

but honestly mages aren't suposed to be tankers anyway. n none of this has to do with 80% towning.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post

i was talking about the EXP BETA

ive done tank mage build... almost 4100hp buffed and nearly 1k ac buffed... i promise you i cant tank 2 sins....the best a mage can do is try to ice em, spam hp pot and run til you can town... but sins can easily cure, magic shield up and chase me right back down quickly to 80% hp and below.

that fact of the matter is. you have a greater chance to survive if the /town was 50% rather then 80%.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Brahman View Post
    ive done tank mage build... almost 4100hp buffed and nearly 1k ac buffed... i promise you i cant tank 2 sins....the best a mage can do is try to ice em, spam hp pot and run til you can town... but sins can easily cure, magic shield up and chase me right back down quickly to 80% hp and below.

that fact of the matter is. you have a greater chance to survive if the /town was 50% rather then 80%.
    tank mage build, aka support build isn' it?

why would a support mage run solo in cz? u should have with ya some party members which im sure that if they know how to play, will keep u alive

Rainey

Dude. You are seriously retard. One guy is talking about tree, suddenly you come and interrupt and start to talk about car.

Banned

Dude. You are seriously retard. One guy is talking about tree, suddenly you come and interrupt and start to talk about car.
    You are the retarded whining baby.
    He said that he is support Mage,running solo in cz and can't tank 2 sins.
    People only cry about that town thing coz they can't handle the lose of 25 nps.

P.s you can suck my balls you cry baby.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Grats Rainey and ko4mylife, you both won a wonderful amazing beautiful all expenses paid trip to Banville.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast