Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Town thingy

This is a discussion on Town thingy within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by camaz0tz If they use a shield, which I saw a LOT doing, they can easily tank 2-3 ...
Page: 11

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    If they use a shield, which I saw a LOT doing, they can easily tank 2-3 sins. Then, of course, you have to realize that on official mages will have weapon defense as well, so that number of what they can, or can't, tank will go up as well.

Also, I don't see how the low HP means we should make it 50%. Low HP also means that one HP pot heals for a larger percentage of their HP, so getting to 80% HP is a LOT easier in the beginning of the server than it would be months down the line.
    Except for the first shield part, I agree for the rest.

Anyway, many people will not be scrolled during PK in official. Duo or trio parties with all scrolled, especially the ones who have a tormenter in their party will get a big advantage against others, so duo or trio parties will always be possible during official.

You shouldn't take open beta as an example, because it was just a gangfest.

One more thing is, DD shields and helmets will be dropped in official. (I may sound lame for bringing this up in every situation, but it is the truth.) Use both of them, you are immortal against assasins because we won't be getting BB for a while, which does around 1000 damage on you in a spike cooldown, while spike does 150-200 max. (May be lower with the daggers we can get. I was hitting around 250 to a warrior with ~60 DD in total, with dual mds +9 and around 2400+ ap.)

DjKeViN2

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Except for the first shield part, I agree for the rest.

Anyway, many people will not be scrolled during PK in official. Duo or trio parties with all scrolled, especially the ones who have a tormenter in their party will get a big advantage against others, so duo or trio parties will always be possible during official.

You shouldn't take open beta as an example, because it was just a gangfest.

One more thing is, DD shields and helmets will be dropped in official. (I may sound lame for bringing this up in every situation, but it is the truth.) Use both of them, you are immortal against assasins because we won't be getting BB for a while, which does around 1000 damage on you in a spike cooldown, while spike does 150-200 max. (May be lower with the daggers we can get. I was hitting around 250 to a warrior with ~60 DD in total, with dual mds +9 and around 2400+ ap.)
    that's ke... that's another story

well i don't mind the 80% in pk,just will suck while xping in cz since you'll be under 80% constantly... and if you see a party comming you just can't town because mob keeps hitting on your so you either get lucky and lose np or get unlucky and get xped..-1 to old skool it is tho.And i'm sure that people that are calling other ones towners are the first ones to town when they get a debuff

Kecso

i do think iw will not be too hard to play with mages on 80% town possibility
    ya hard to solo mage if stealthed assas are around
    but i think this is about the teamplay so if u are playing mage go with mage party or meele party as supporter and u should be fine .... and farm some DD def as others said and u will nova assas to death.....they dont have too much hp....
    this is just my opinion dont flame on me

Quote Originally Posted by DjKeViN2 View Post
    that's ke... that's another story
    Not. A level 65 warrior with shells +7 and 0 uniques was able to tank me even while I have Bloody Beast.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rahOZa0RgRs]YouTube - Project: KE - Aristona Drunk Movie Vol. 3[/ame]

Watch the part 0.50 to 1.23.
    I was in full uniques +2/3 and shards +8 (maybe MD +9) while he had zero uniques and shells +7 only and it was impossible to kill him. We will be hitting way less in this server because not everyone will succeed making shards +8. As said, once you manage to get DD shield and helmet, you are immortal against assasins in colony zone. If you manage to die, then you should uninstall ko.

Also, in this movie, see how long an +1 unique geared warrior can stand against me. (Without IN)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP1QiHraepQ]YouTube - Project: KE - Aristona & Hoody Pk Movie[/ame]

Part 4.28 to 5.10.

Ps. Warriors has to learn about sliding too. Just turn around near trees or rocks. Assasins will hardly hit you.

account

every class with 25 DD will sourvive against rogue, and especially warrior

i bet that if they will make every1 now lvl 70, warriors will be unbeatable

Kecso

lvl 70 warrior with 2 priest.....gg

DjKeViN2

True. Helmet+Shield (DD)=untouchable.

Cool

lol.. stop talking about DD !!!!!!!
    These weapon defence drop very very easy..
    Rogues will aleady have low ap the first 2monts of the server, we will do shit dmg to mages with DD gear on. i didnt even have 750+ ap in beta, MD's were very hard to get, while i leeched harpys for days and only managed to get dual MD +5.
    You mages should only worry when rogues have MD/Shards +8, until then STFU!

zzz.. put dd and some HP gear/jewels on and you'll be able to tank more than 1 sin

Kecso

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    lol.. stop talking about DD !!!!!!!
    These weapon defence drop very very easy..
    Rogues will aleady have low ap the first 2monts of the server, we will do shit dmg to mages with DD gear on. i didnt even have 750+ ap in beta, MD's were very hard to get, while i leeched harpys for days and only managed to get dual MD +5.
    You mages should only worry when rogues have MD/Shards +8, until then STFU!

zzz.. put dd and some HP gear/jewels on and you'll be able to tank more than 1 sin
    finally u got my point
    assas are easy class only because they can stealth....some ppl who cant play any other class are using assas even if they cant combo just for KS ing....run into battle KS someone and swiftly run out...then stealth again and...its sooo annoying....respect for GG ones...
    crone u are good assa too.....
    but for the harpy leeches....ehhm....i was Wynne if u remember from beta,all time in harpy AOE s and u know what? i got NO mirage daggers from it...but that low droprate is just fine.....just imagine if someone is one day in harpy....gets like 10 or more MD s he can make like dual +4 for sure,maybe even better.....for just one day leeching that is a good price....

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Kecso View Post
    finally u got my point
    assas are easy class only because they can stealth....some ppl who cant play any other class are using assas even if they cant combo just for KS ing....run into battle KS someone and swiftly run out...then stealth again and...its sooo annoying....respect for GG ones...
    crone u are good assa too.....
    but for the harpy leeches....ehhm....i was Wynne if u remember from beta,all time in harpy AOE s and u know what? i got NO mirage daggers from it...but that low droprate is just fine.....just imagine if someone is one day in harpy....gets like 10 or more MD s he can make like dual +4 for sure,maybe even better.....for just one day leeching that is a good price....
    yeah, but i was mostly in random harpy party.. so i ussually didnt get the MD when dagger drop. Those random mages wanted to keep for themselfs.
    Made dual +5 out of 8 daggers, wich is good i guess.

The only reason i play rogue, is cuz of lightfeet

Kecso

yes.....i was playing rogue for 4 years on USKO,a lil bit bored....i can combo well but we bought WI FI few months ago,my father has notebook on wifi,my PC and brothers notebook, and i have only USB receiver my NET just sucks sometime and when im trying to make dual minor+soul pot + even combo thats like minor+minor+soulpot+skill+r+r in one time....maybe some bad windows propertie i even chaged like 3 keyboards and cant do combo since that router thingy.....dunno why....
    ohh sorry maybe this was OFF TOPIC

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    hmm.. if you really could, then you shoudl be damn happy as they can't town... so far it looks like you would 'take them over' with /town
    learn to understand what you are reading before you reply. thank you VERY much.
    i'll explain what my post you quoted actually means not your interpretation of it.

it doesnt mean us three can 'take' as in kill the 8 man party. it means that i would rather ' take' the 3 man vent party of friends over running around in a 8 man party of randoms. saying that i would rather play with a few friends on vent because partying with randoms spamming chat is not fun.

im waiting for your reply:]
    feel free to make yourself look like a dumbass again.

Quote Originally Posted by Serious606 View Post
    learn to understand what you are reading before you reply. thank you VERY much.
    i'll explain what my post you quoted actually means not your interpretation of it.

it doesnt mean us three can 'take' as in kill the 8 man party. it means that i would rather ' take' the 3 man vent party of friends over running around in a 8 man party of randoms. saying that i would rather play with a few friends on vent because partying with randoms spamming chat is not fun.

im waiting for your reply:]
    feel free to make yourself look like a dumbass again.
    editing your post much? the way you wrote it sounded like you could take down 8ppl party with 3 people on vent so you're the dumbass again... not my fault that you can't be understandable..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Serious606 View Post
    I have given it a shot. me and 2 friends came here and made a clan we pkd for a week at various times. 1 playing warrior 1 mage and one priest. all swiching characters depending on what we felt like playing that day.
    this is how we played in usko also. we could go around with our trio and get legit party vs party action sometimes losing sumtimes winning sumtimes getting a few kills then dying. it was fun and thats how we like to play. ill take that kind of party over an 8 man random party anyday. but we werent stupid enough to try and fight more then one aprty at once. when weve pkd in the ko4life server even if we can find a party vs party then randoms always run up to try and ks. thats fine. its like that in usko also. but if were humans and more orcs show up we want the oppurtunity to town. and to go find a different EVEN fight. the way it is now its hard to town with more then one person hitting you.. if were about to get gangbnaged yes were going to run away and try to town.

i know i havent mentioned the 80% thing much in this post but it all ties in with it 80% it makes it hard for us to town when the fights not fair. its a game its supposed to be fun. being ran over 24/7 by 20+ orcs isnt fun.
    were going to try to play once the official release happens because were out of scrolls. hopefully the pk will be less like this with les speople in cz 24/7 if it stays like this we wont play long.

just my opinion on how its not becoming fun for me...
    im sure a few guys feel the same way.

PS, sorry about misunderstanidn the 80% vote part.
    and excuse my bad typing.
    i quoted to show dumbass here.
    where is this hard to understand
    i'll highlight for you even.

it definately says

I'LL TAKE THAT KIND OF PARTY OVER AN 8 MAN RANDOM PARTY ANY DAY.
    it does not say
    My 3 man vent party can kill any 8 randoms in a party.

learn to read mate.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast