Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Town thingy

This is a discussion on Town thingy within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by orko If after this you still dont get it, then have fun arguing with yourself, im now ...
Page: 8

Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    If after this you still dont get it, then have fun arguing with yourself, im now indiferent with your opinion
    --- My point

d(O_o)b < Your head

Indifference would mean he does not care about the issue enough to even make a thread about it, let alone base a decision about whether or not to play the server on it. I'm not sure why I'm even bothering.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    If after this you still dont get it, then have fun arguing with yourself, im now indiferent with your opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    --- My point

d(O_o)b < Your head

Indifference would mean he does not care about the issue enough to even make a thread about it, let alone base a decision about whether or not to play the server on it. I'm not sure why I'm even bothering.

CONGRATS! See both of you idiots in a week. I told you two to stop the childish bickering and stay on topic, you couldn't. Now you two can be banned together as well.

You should ban yourself for insulting them aswell.

IamOne

I support Freestyla to 100% in this why would you change the basic game settings

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

i think if u guys wanted to make an old ko / ke (or whatever u made here) u should keep the settings as they were back in those days .. i dont remember the town was at 80% .. it was 50%

Rainey

Didnt you saw that SOMEONE saied "they do what they want".

DAFAQ Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zaltais View Post
    i think if u guys wanted to make an old ko / ke (or whatever u made here) u should keep the settings as they were back in those days .. i dont remember the town was at 80% .. it was 50%
    +1

Alwaise changing some shit insted of leaving it as it was in KO.

Banned

so go find other server and stop QQing

Psy

Keep it in place.

This obviously seems to be a soloer vs partier issue. Soloers are wasting a lot of time by playing this game alone, so by keeping it at 80% and pissing them off, you force them to party or quit the game to have more fun. Either way you're doing them a favor.

Best idea ever.

Rainey

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    so go find other server and stop QQing
    Wtf QQ mean?

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rainey View Post
    Wtf QQ mean?
    Uv been here for 61 posts and 7 day ban, how can u not know or atleast think about using google?

It means childish crying. T.T mean just crying.

lol yea wtf does QQuing mean?? i see it all the time on this forum for some reason so enlighten me someone...

on topic you could really lean both ways.... i thought this server was supposed to be like old school KE...and its always been 50% so in that sense, this server is no more old school... on the other hand I do like the tactic to instill more party vs party and taking solo out of the equation...

There are literally a TON of scenarios in which 50% is better then 80% and vice versa.
    We should just meet in between and set it at 65% or 70%

Rainey

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Uv been here for 61 posts and 7 day ban, how can u not know or atleast think about using google?

It means childish crying. T.T mean just crying.
    Im not so big internet whore that i learn every symbol, sign, word, abbreviation and use it in real life.
    I dont mean you, but ko4 seem to be like that. Just like one my friend. Its kinda gay to listen to him, when he say something like xD (i think).

Actually i have been here slightly longer :P I had to make new id because password recovery dont send me new password.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post
    We decided that we'll be keeping it at 80%. More fun that way.
    Yeah im gone also.
    It is not more fun this way. it means that no matter what sins are overpowered. i know its a teamplay game but sumtimes its fun to pk solo or with 2 other people on vent but when ur getting mobbed by 2 parties and ur only 3 people its good to have town for a last resort.

i guess im going back to usko if the whole balance of PK is gone.

EDIT: i'd take 3 guys on vent over a 8 man party of randoms anyday i came to play with a coupe of friends in an old school server. this isnt what we expected at all
    Last edited by Serious606; 01-31-2010 at 05:00 PM. Reason: people will QQ about me wanting to trio instead of 8 man party

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast