Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ty all for quality fights today..

This is a discussion on Ty all for quality fights today.. within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Thanks Orcs today for the good fights, there's been some very intense party vs party combat which is what i ...
Page: 1

Default Ty all for quality fights today..

Thanks Orcs today for the good fights, there's been some very intense party vs party combat which is what i live for in KO and i'm sure many other do too.....

I've already got some good opinions on both Orc and Human players .. Fingers crossed that the Pk when this goes live will be something of the same magnitude..

Andy the Priest whoever you are, your a pain in my arse..

Jimbo

Quality fights? It was just a gangfest for me.

Counted like 25 assasins on human side who saved spike for the last hit by following our pk party and annoyed us. There were some good players, especially good magicians who never let their party to die, and it was challenging for me/us to play against them.

Probably everyone who would never pass level 30 in official version just wanted to have fun by pking. Official will be way different.

vhf

Theres definetly fights, not good fights though... You just see 40 humans chasing 4 orcs and vice-versa... It's not that fun at all but at least the server woke up a little bit since the other beta was pretty much dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Quality fights? It was just a gangfest for me.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Probably everyone who would never pass level 30 in official version just wanted to have fun by pking. Official will be way different.
    Sadly, yes it will be less populated, just cuz ppl who dont even think about playing the exp server, are playing now cuz they get all for free, so...

2-3 human parties going together all the time never splitting up no fun gangfest...

Banned Senior Member

Jimbo , thanks for the spam massive

xAndyx

Quote Originally Posted by Boozah View Post
    Andy the Priest whoever you are, your a pain in my arse..

Jimbo
    Don't know if to take it as a compliment :P
    I have to agree tho, i had some really good time today we had a 4v8 that was never ending (cause of tps) that fight took me 3(or is it 4?) years back to diez.
    GOD DAMN I LOVE SERVERS WITHOUT PT CURE AND FH ALL AROUND.

Unfortunately tho i won't play the official, i don't have time to exp/gather items tho i'll try sharing with a friend hoping for a good time expin :]

(Lazy,Whut,Hitz,Brand <3)

liquidk

was fun today reminds me old times ^^

zoGi

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Jimbo , thanks for the spam massive
    Massive Spam! not me.. i ain't stat'ed for that balls!

Andy, i was screaming at the other party on vent, Go for the fucking Mage, he's bloody keeping the fight going.. Was good fight, i dont know what the the others were thinking..

I do agree aristona, there was alot of Spam/Gangfest's, but once to split the parties up from the others you got some real fights in. Condates was in me party earlier when we had a couple of long winded 8v8's..

Hitz.

andy you should post the ss of where u killed jimbo, int priest killing another int priest :P

It sure was fun pk, especially the party vs party
    <3 hitz/Brand/Andy/Miljac
    Altho there is still a lot of ganging

- Bloomsbury/Lazy

i pretty much love it like it is right now, pking is great actually. ive been in several vs'es wich made my fingers hurt, but it sure was fun xD

Cheers
    -General

Hah,the official will be so much different than this;there won't even be this many people pking on the official.Everyone will be so focused into xping.I think the non-pk beta was better than this,because there was still PK and imo it was better.This pk server is 232323 humans vs 10 orcs and vice-versa.It's pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    Hah,the official will be so much different than this;there won't even be this many people pking on the official.Everyone will be so focused into xping.I think the non-pk beta was better than this,because there was still PK and imo it was better.This pk server is 232323 humans vs 10 orcs and vice-versa.It's pretty funny.
    dude, at the beta before "quick 65 with gear" creating, it wasnt alot of pk .

I think how it is peak time in cz is how the lunar wars will be.

And I think with everyone in basic gears magicians will be more powerful in official.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast