Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HP Bar/Party Bar

This is a discussion on HP Bar/Party Bar within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; I don't plan on playing this server so maybe my opinion is irrelavent. However i have messed around on the ...
Page: 1

Default HP Bar/Party Bar

I don't plan on playing this server so maybe my opinion is irrelavent. However i have messed around on the beta from time to time.

I don't know if i'm the only one but i can't stand old KO HP/Mana/Party bar and much prefer the RoFD bars.

I know a lot of people like the old KO and want it (I rather play RoFD TBH) but anways, just wondering what other people thought and if it was actually possible to use RoFD HP/Party bars in this version of KO.

Tazthespaz

+1....Its hard to figure out which name corrisponds to which classs without knowing them before hand which makes for an interesting PK.

not being able to tab through party member sucks too rofl

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

dont know why ppl ask these type of questions.
    old ko=old ko...if they wanted to put in rofd stuff, they would have said so.

I am not sure if it is doable, but simply replace the files from ROFD to this "old KO"?

MaRiNeChato

Quote Originally Posted by elektriK View Post
    I don't plan on playing this server so maybe my opinion is irrelavent. However i have messed around on the beta from time to time.

I don't know if i'm the only one but i can't stand old KO HP/Mana/Party bar and much prefer the RoFD bars.

I know a lot of people like the old KO and want it (I rather play RoFD TBH) but anways, just wondering what other people thought and if it was actually possible to use RoFD HP/Party bars in this version of KO.
    I think u are trying to say... Change the hp/mana/party bar or I wont play this server... and Admins said It will be like the OLD KO so... I guess they will be like the old ko... if they change the hp/mana/party bar so... It wont be like the old ko. Everyone play like this... and they can... why u can't ?

AboveDaSt4rz

Its just a Party Bar.

Just double click the person name.
    It might take some time to get used to it.

no1 said old ko was perfect. If those good changes wont break some other stuff im sure they will try to do it. Thats why beta is not closed yet. Cos trying things on official server might end up with wiping it ^^

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaRiNeChato View Post
    I think u are trying to say... Change the hp/mana/party bar or I wont play this server... and Admins said It will be like the OLD KO so... I guess they will be like the old ko... if they change the hp/mana/party bar so... It wont be like the old ko. Everyone play like this... and they can... why u can't ?
    were exactly is he "trying" to say hes not going to play if they don't change it?

ROFD Server files and database doesn't exist in internet. I heard there is a chinese private server with ROFD database, but I don't think they mind publishing it before a hacker steals the files and sells for $$$.

Banned

i haven't seen any private server who can show whats the guy's class on skill bar (and if it is show, it show wrong symbol)

I never said that i wouldn't play if they didn't change it, i said i wouldn't play because i'm just not going to. Learn to read if you are going to reply.

I merely stated that the "old ko" hp/mana/party bars aren't as good as the RoFD ones and was wondering if they could implement it into the old KO. Not that hard to understand

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

yea when the pollw as up my main reason to vote rofd that this is a pain in the ass for priest/mages and some rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    ROFD Server files and database doesn't exist in internet. I heard there is a chinese private server with ROFD database, but I don't think they mind publishing it before a hacker steals the files and sells for $$$.
    there actually is 1 or 2 Chinese privs with fully working ROFD... also there's a guy selling ROFD files, advertising via youtube

Nuxxoxo

Quote Originally Posted by MaRiNeChato View Post
    fucking retard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast