Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ty all for quality fights today..

This is a discussion on Ty all for quality fights today.. within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by eierdeghardt dude, at the beta before "quick 65 with gear" creating, it wasnt alot of pk . ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by eierdeghardt View Post
    dude, at the beta before "quick 65 with gear" creating, it wasnt alot of pk .
    i know there wasn't a lot of pk,but there still was some pk

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    i know there wasn't a lot of pk,but there still was some pk
    There were nolifers raiding my harpy party, thats about it.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

I had a lot of fun running into a theunbeatable's party and repeadetly taking him out till he'd just... log off :<

Gotta love duo'ing on sins.

Cool

Its nice to have a party vs party, but its not nice when humans run in packs of 50 and/or otherway around.. then its all about who the best KS'r is!
    Once your party kills an opponent party, you turn around and see another party charging you!! Its fun.. lots action, but unfortunatly it wont be like that in official. in beta every1 has full scrolls and equal gear

btw, can any1 confirm if GhostFace the same person is from diez?
    he's orc and i'm human, couldnt ask him.. had a vs with him, but couldnt finish it cuz i got tp'd!

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    Its nice to have a party vs party, but its not nice when humans run in packs of 50 and/or otherway around.. then its all about who the best KS'r is!
    Once your party kills an opponent party, you turn around and see another party charging you!! Its fun.. lots action, but unfortunatly it wont be like that in official. in beta every1 has full scrolls and equal gear

btw, can any1 confirm if GhostFace the same person is from diez?
    he's orc and i'm human, couldnt ask him.. had a vs with him, but couldnt finish it cuz i got tp'd!
    Ya, it's him.

yeah had alot of fun havent had a great pk session in a long time !

Girr,

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by schrotti View Post
    Ya, it's him.
    ok thx, i hope i get another chance to vs him with equal gear again.
    It would mean somuch to me if i get to beat him in a fair vs

Banned

IMHO, theres way too many parties all trying to kill eachother at once.. id much rather have a bunch of 8v8 party fights but its not how it is.. start fighting one party another comes up behind u then theres 20 orcs vs 8 humans and vis-versa.

PS, how do u guys make TM in clan symbol hmmm?

tH3UnBeAtAbLe

Quote Originally Posted by schrotti View Post
    I had a lot of fun running into a theunbeatable's party and repeadetly taking him out till he'd just... log off :<

Gotta love duo'ing on sins.
    I love how I'm being mentioned . From the 20 scrolls I've used I've died like 20-25 times the most lol, and not once do I remember it being from rouges duoing, as it was all from being ganked by 100s of orcs.
    Please tell me your name your proness,... I really want to see whether I should start laughing already.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Serious606 View Post
    IMHO, theres way too many parties all trying to kill eachother at once.. id much rather have a bunch of 8v8 party fights but its not how it is.. start fighting one party another comes up behind u then theres 20 orcs vs 8 humans and vis-versa.

PS, how do u guys make TM in clan symbol hmmm?
    press ALT + 0 1 5 3

Quote Originally Posted by tH3UnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I love how I'm being mentioned . From the 20 scrolls I've used I've died like 20-25 times the most lol, and not once do I remember it being from rouges duoing, as it was all from being ganked by 100s of orcs.
    Please tell me your name your proness,... I really want to see whether I should start laughing already.
    Oh yes, but i do remember your name spamming on the kill board.. although, it wasn't exactly for the kills

If im not mistaken but there is a lvl 70 skill called Prayer Of God = lvl 70 buff = Party cure. Any preist that gets that is gonna be godly.

yesterday when i played it was mostly our party vs 3 partys, cus we gett going away from the other ors just to have fun

Tristan

The only fights I've had thus far on this server are against all odds. Gang of 30 orc warriors followed by 50 sins (who all, strangely enough, spike the same target). Take in to consideration that every orc party has atleast 2 priests and 2 mages, and you get epic fights all over colony zone. More plx

Was quite boring yesterday though, i saw 1 sin and a warrior.. and thought sure why not 2on1 maybe they dare to fight then... but then you see 5 priests coming around the corner with them \o/ Amazing how much balls they got in cz.. 2 Attackers 5 healers! lets go pk!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast