Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ty all for quality fights today..

This is a discussion on Ty all for quality fights today.. within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; yeh after hearing a lot of feedback from friends that are playing it, i dont see a lot of interest ...
Page: 3

yeh after hearing a lot of feedback from friends that are playing it, i dont see a lot of interest in server, reason KO was such a pain was hours and hours of only 10% of a lvl. i in no way want that ever again, not to mention the other half of your life endless farming for a few coin. its pk inst honestly even more talented than most other games, combo for any class is easy to learn. its just items after that, (this is all just my opinion no flame necessary) so yeh i wont be playing it, heard it was fun for some people but just doesn't quite catch me like i thought it would.

DjKeViN2

I wish i would see the future of the server, in the next months. It's an amazing one, nothing to say, but even with this start, even with its staff, it has not an assured future. Anyway, it's worth spending some hours of your day with this impressing organization. The only scary thing, it's the future,in wich every private server hasn't survived more than 6-7 months. If this is going to stay like that, in the next months.. then u've realized the most great project in the mmo's history! Thumbs up guys, keep the great job up!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    Was quite boring yesterday though, i saw 1 sin and a warrior.. and thought sure why not 2on1 maybe they dare to fight then... but then you see 5 priests coming around the corner with them \o/ Amazing how much balls they got in cz.. 2 Attackers 5 healers! lets go pk!
    How about 1 priest and 7 sins?
    I run towards a priest in bowl.. stupid me thinking priest running all alone = free kill, but all of the sudden 654 stealthed sins popping up
    where are all the paper mages and warriors like old days

Kecso

how about 1 warrior 1 sin and 5 priests? reminds me the old USKO babashopper parties.....guys going to pk with 5 int priests is just not professional....try to seek for challenges

Tristan

OMGGGGG, was crying out of laughter today because of all the fun we had!!!!!! <3 everyone that was in my party this night

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    OMGGGGG, was crying out of laughter today because of all the fun we had!!!!!! <3 everyone that was in my party this night
    Was fun indeed!!!!
    but i'm lvl 63 now all becuz of you

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    Was quite boring yesterday though, i saw 1 sin and a warrior.. and thought sure why not 2on1 maybe they dare to fight then... but then you see 5 priests coming around the corner with them \o/ Amazing how much balls they got in cz.. 2 Attackers 5 healers! lets go pk!
    thats how the gangsters roll these days :<

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    Was fun indeed!!!!
    but i'm lvl 63 now all becuz of you
    hahaha good times last night

Quote Originally Posted by gramps View Post
    thats how the gangsters roll these days :<

:P Indeed! Well its enough to make me wonder if ill play! gonna go Skiing instead woo! Cya in 2 weeks

Kecso

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    yea i saw u rushing into orc town dont cared about exp nice party was that...are u guys from Ares?

Tristan

We're from diez, Born and raised
    P.s. Sorry crone :

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123