Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

which version/which things have been edited?

This is a discussion on which version/which things have been edited? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; i love old hell breaker skin. thats the only one i would love to use again....
Page: 2

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

i love old hell breaker skin. thats the only one i would love to use again.

Quote Originally Posted by Fridulin View Post
    i love old hell breaker skin. thats the only one i would love to use again.
    yea me too...well I liked the ''new one'' more...but after watching this vid [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h48anJDKRY]YouTube - Fluppy PK Video[/ame] for days xD,I started to like the old skin more now xD...

I dont really care about skins but if u gonna make old ones make a download link with new skins so ppl can download thats all

Quote Originally Posted by IamStillAlive View Post
    Well as its obviously a matter of opinion and poll woulnt hurt i guess.
    Ye, I'm with you in this part.
    I think admins should make a poll , this way we would show to admins what would we like to see ingame...
    Last edited by NervE; 03-18-2010 at 09:01 AM.

it's just a matter of opinion,

some possible solutions would be :

- make a poll and implement the wining one.
    or
    - make some download links where people can edit the new skins into their KO client.

OR

- gangrape everyone who loves the new skins and keep the old ones :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NervE View Post
    I think you've made a mistake by quitting from the staff, seriously lol.

You're a skilled communicated person who knows how to communicate with a biggest community which is great for a Staff-Member.

Along with that, you are not a bad Dev and got some cool skills if I am not mistaken....lol, you should've been thinking about it better, try to get into the staff mate, people would appraise it .

Have fun and lets wait for the releasing ! ! !
    LOL thanks but no thanks. It is in much better hands than with me and I have a lot in my personal life I need to deal with. I prefer doing my bit on the forum and not getting involed with the project unless I am asked too by the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    LOL thanks but no thanks. It is in much better hands than with me and I have a lot in my personal life I need to deal with. I prefer doing my bit on the forum and not getting involed with the project unless I am asked too by the team.
    Well if you really don't want to, so I can't force you :P

I just think you could be a great GM , not even an admin...GM would be good aswell... but fine mate .

As you wish, hope everything will work great :]

i thought that

Banned

Will there be archer combo?

It should be possible to add archer combo, seeing that is 100% client sided and unless the ko4life development team can make a custom anti-cheat that'll check TBL's versus the servers tables then you'll have lots of problems with archers hacking. But yes, it's possible

Banned

I know its possible as ive seen it on other servers, though my question wasnt if if its possible but if there actually will be archer combo ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by AssasinX View Post
    It should be possible to add archer combo, seeing that is 100% client sided and unless the ko4life development team can make a custom anti-cheat that'll check TBL's versus the servers tables then you'll have lots of problems with archers hacking. But yes, it's possible
    +1, it's possible but then it would be hard to find koxpers pkers ( I think so, never liked archer combo ).
    And yes, all the KO files are coded really easy, it isn't that hard to make an arhcer combo.
    Quote Originally Posted by IamStillAlive View Post
    I know its possible as ive seen it on other servers, though my question wasnt if if its possible but if there actually will be archer combo ingame.
    No, it wont be ingame.

there wont be archer combo lol....we are not even sure if they r going to use new weapon skins...let alone something like archer combo....

MinuteMaid

Quote Originally Posted by AssasinX View Post
    unless the ko4life development team can make a custom anti-cheat that'll check TBL's versus the servers tables then you'll have lots of problems with archers hacking.

Quote Originally Posted by NervE View Post
    +1, it's possible but then it would be hard to find koxpers pkers ( I think so, never liked archer combo ).
    And yes, all the KO files are coded really easy, it isn't that hard to make an arhcer combo.
    Archer comboing has nothing to do with tbl edit nor does it matter how the files were coded...

It's 100% pure animation file of the character and arrows... and it's hard if not impossible to fix with this timeframe

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

admins/mods already told us on previous topics that archer combo wont be implented cuz it came after rofd. even if they might look into it and change their mind, they are right now occupied with other things and getting server ready for official launch

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast