• KE - Knight Empire

81 57.04%
  • ROFD - Reign Of The Fire Drake

29 20.42%
  • Other - Please post you description of this

5 3.52%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Vote - What version of KO do you want#?

This is a discussion on Vote - What version of KO do you want#? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; tom it will take some times yes, as i have previously said on facebook, me and felix are discussing hosting ...
Page: 2

tom it will take some times yes, as i have previously said on facebook, me and felix are discussing hosting and security atm

Regards tabbycat

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Anything is fine for me as long as there is the new cz. Castle sucked and still does

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

I'd go for ROFD.... why start with KO (the original) when most of us have already been there and done that... most of us have already played usko latest expansion Forgotten Frontier (or atleast up till ROFD)... i only see a reason to start with the original KO if you plan to make expansions that are different from usko...

Guys go check out this topic
    Poll - Level Cap

It should put the options here into perspective, as some of you suggested you would indeed like expansions, maybe the level caps would help you decide and cater to your wants and needs :P

Regards tabbycat

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xtommyleongx View Post
    I'd go for ROFD.... why start with KO (the original) when most of us have already been there and done that... most of us have already played usko latest expansion Forgotten Frontier (or atleast up till ROFD)... i only see a reason to start with the original KO if you plan to make expansions that are different from usko...
    Most of us? I doubt even 10% of the community at the moment that's active on these forums have played ever since BETA times, but I still def agree that it shouldn't start off with the original piana/breth style.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

i say ke! always loved that cz map.

bring back the dark mares in cz and maybe add some dark stonesss

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    i say ke! always loved that cz map.
    eewwww....

current cz map > ke cz map

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

eewwww....

current cz map > ke cz map
    the bowl short cuts in the current CZ map completely destroy pk. End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by sir_locksley View Post
    +1, in KE CZ, it was either the fight on the tight roads, or in bowl... anywhere else it would be people leveling and would be considered raiding.

In the ROFD CZ it is much more widely spread and sometimes in USKO it took me a good few minutes of wasting scroll to find someone to actually kill.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    in USKO it took me a good few minutes of wasting scroll to find someone to actually kill.
    or for someone to kill you ;D

Quote Originally Posted by giga View Post
    or for someone to kill you ;D
    didn't happen pretty much at all while soloing... since it was either going and making sure that i can kill how many whether it was or just towning if too many

Axarus

i agree with u so much old bowl style rox

it wasnt the map that destroyed pk but gm corruption / +9 injected items / tbls / hacks / K2 etc etc etc ....

Actually people who played original KO are few and far between. I personally only played it for a month or 2 before KE came out. On the other hand, It would be a very safe bet to say that MOST of the people playing have experienced ROFD for sure, and maybe to a lesser extent KE. I have to agree that most of this "good old days" stuff is not going to happen because so many things are different now. However, I would much rather experience things that I haven't seen or played in years rather than rofd or later which I have played recently.

ghagar18

As a several years experienced (and well known) private server developer. Anything ROFD and beyond on our files is incompatible. Could you build a server that closely resembles ROFD? Yes. But theres alot of stuff our server files cant handle. Mainly skills and items. Does ROFD skills work on 1298 and 1310 files? Yes they do but only to a certain extent. Our magic tables dont support certain magic types. The same goes for newer items. Rumor has it even DOT damage is not possible on ROF's etc as again thier not supported by our files. As soon as my main account gets activated on these forums (new registration) I might post more and maybe apply for part of the team.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast