Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

VS EVENT Or something

This is a discussion on VS EVENT Or something within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Hey gm's .. maybe you guys can make a vs event or a bossevent?.. to get some other items in ...
Page: 1

WhiteDarknezzz

Default VS EVENT Or something

Hey gm's .. maybe you guys can make a vs event or a bossevent?.. to get some other items in the game.. and just to make it more fun for the ppl ?.
    Hook me up with ur comments guys

Not a bad idea but organizing it would be really really hard since there are A LOT of ppl playing the beta

WhiteDarknezzz

Well thtas the challenge for the admins bro
    it would be kinda nice.. winner gets reward.. shard+7/raptor+7 or something...^^

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDarknezzz View Post
    Well thtas the challenge for the admins bro
    it would be kinda nice.. winner gets reward.. shard+7/raptor+7 or something...^^
    Im pretty sure they have enough on their plates as it is.

i prefer them to just fix up all the bugs so we can play official already.....so bored *sigh*

really nice idea, but as mentioned they already have alot of stuff to take care of, and organizing and running a vs event wud take alot of time and effort, may be it can be done later just b4 the release when they have finished working on most of the priority issues

Kecso

hey guys i prefer leave GM s alone...they cant finish fixing the bugs if u all time want them to read forums for new posts and replies for everything....get em space to breath

I'd rather they just continue working on getting official out..

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

While we would love to hold events such as one you suggested, our hands are pretty full at the moment. Like others mentioned, developers are working very hard to iron out the bugs and any exploits reported by our players and truth be told I wouldn't want to bother them for events ( at least not in open beta) until we have a solid release date.

Edit: I completely understand the fact that people might be getting bored of pking 24/7 (this was also another reason why we didn't give you all level 70 decked characters when beta was first launched) but you'll just need to bear with us while we continue working on the server.

DjKeViN2

should try the War feature... still hasn't seen one going on yet

Kecso

yea it was.....but after invasion started it was cutted in half.....some bug i think....the war was good.....but the gate in lunar wont worked so GM leade us to the real one gate btw trees

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kecso View Post
    yea it was.....but after invasion started it was cutted in half.....some bug i think....the war was good.....but the gate in lunar wont worked so GM leade us to the real one gate btw trees
    Run into the forest! Weeeee

I saw few ppl using some kind of speedhack...when they r running away they go like pewwwwwwww...and gone...esspecialy sins(im sin,dont say they r faster)last one i remember his name was BRYANT...

MaRiNeChato

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    I saw few ppl using some kind of speedhack...when they r running away they go like pewwwwwwww...and gone...esspecialy sins(im sin,dont say they r faster)last one i remember his name was BRYANT...
    Rogues has speed hack... it is a skill named Light Feet. If u stop usind Swift maybe u will notice.

Noxn

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    lol . All rogues got lightfeet which is faster than normal swift . Thats not speedhack xD . another thing can be if they lagg .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast