Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

VS EVENT Or something

This is a discussion on VS EVENT Or something within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Jesus, did u guys miss the part of him saying "IM SIN, DON'T SAY THEY R FASTER"?...
Page: 2

Jesus, did u guys miss the part of him saying "IM SIN, DON'T SAY THEY R FASTER"?

MaRiNeChato

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    Jesus, did u guys miss the part of him saying "IM SIN, DON'T SAY THEY R FASTER"?
    maybe u miss the part of him in the way how he thinks look his comments in another topics... That why I think he is using Swift with a rogue ._.

It'd be nice.
    Also, anyone can organize an tournament. It doesn't have to be done by GMs. All you need are sign ups and brackets.

The awards could be given whenever a gm has spare time online; while answering questions etc.

WhiteDarknezzz

yep horror,, sounds a good idea

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

1v1 int priest match pls

I fckin lmfaoed...i said im sin too u blind ghays...BRYANT and i were vsing and when he was about to die he ran away like in a sec he was out of sight...but nvmnd...im sure in future ull get reports about speedhacking.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    I fckin lmfaoed...i said im sin too u blind ghays...BRYANT and i were vsing and when he was about to die he ran away like in a sec he was out of sight...but nvmnd...im sure in future ull get reports about speedhacking.
    Then you'll need to report them to GMs and not make a topic about person X,Y,Z on the forums.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12