Suggestion for Compound Jewelery

This is a discussion on Suggestion for Compound Jewelery within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; I was thinking about...maybe it would be better to disable compound jewelry or make really high upgrade price .It will ...
Page: 1

hoody

Default Suggestion for Compound Jewelery

I was thinking about...maybe it would be better to disable compound jewelry or make really high upgrade price .It will force people to sell their extra uniques instead of making +1.what you guys think about it ?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

imo thats not neccessary if the gms keep a watch on this server. usko went wrong with compound jewels cause of dupers/corruption. if u prevent +1s from happening it'll just limit the game to +0 uniques, which most people should be able to get after like 5-6months.

Cool

uniques will be compoundable in official.. wont they?

DjKeViN2

just be aware of dupes that's the solution

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    uniques will be compoundable in official.. wont they?
    Apparently, they will.

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    Apparently, they will.
    Cama eddited..so I edit my quote xD

wuold be better with non comp uniques. since it makes ppl less selfish and less item hoarding.

DjKeViN2

Non compoundable jewels, will make the server boring, once people has geared theirselves will just log on for pk, and once bored will leave and sell everything. If somebody is so smart to be able to gear himself, his clannies and then make unique jewels +1 n so on... he deserves it, that's all.

Hostage

I think it'll already be hard enough to get full uniques +0. You're talking months down the road. Though if people want to spend their time acquiring items, they deserve to make their uniques +1. I'm already dreading the hours i'll have to put in to get shells from DM's.

Usko messed up when they stopped paying attention. I don't think we'll have that problem here. Too many GG's are playing this server. We know how hard we should be hitting people.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

I suggest instead of using the anvil to compound uniques, use a quest system.

Using the anvil, it's very easy to compound bug (using 2 uniques instead of 3) to make a +1.

Unless you've already made a fix for this..

I reckon you should make a quest where the items needed are 3 +0's to recieve a +1 as the reward. Much safer, however you would have to make many quests for the many uniques.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EG4L View Post
    I suggest instead of using the anvil to compound uniques, use a quest system.

Using the anvil, it's very easy to compound bug (using 2 uniques instead of 3) to make a +1.

Unless you've already made a fix for this..

I reckon you should make a quest where the items needed are 3 +0's to recieve a +1 as the reward. Much safer, however you would have to make many quests for the many uniques.
    They fixed that in the closed server.

Please stop asking for changes on the PK sever and let them spend all their time on official so we can get it asap!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadHatter View Post
    Please stop asking for changes on the PK sever and let them spend all their time on official so we can get it asap!

Please learn carefully , this suggestion is for official server , they arent talking about beta...

hoody

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadHatter View Post
    I was talking about official its already disabled on beta.

Oh I thought compound was taken care of?
    i dunno
    disregard last post

DjKeViN2

Quote Originally Posted by Hostage View Post
    I think it'll already be hard enough to get full uniques +0. You're talking months down the road. Though if people want to spend their time acquiring items, they deserve to make their uniques +1. I'm already dreading the hours i'll have to put in to get shells from DM's.

Usko messed up when they stopped paying attention. I don't think we'll have that problem here. Too many GG's are playing this server. We know how hard we should be hitting people.
    /tar Hostage /vanish 7.8k hps wth?
    Hostage: In +2 baby!