Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

what the f..?

This is a discussion on what the f..? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Yo So I made an char in beta server and named it G just a letter 'G' its been since ...
Page: 1

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

Thumbs down what the f..?

Yo
    So I made an char in beta server and named it G just a letter 'G' its been since the beggining. I went afk for a while and log on and what? my name has been changed. as a Superghost (if i remember) said " developer has changed your name but i dunno etc". So what happened that my name got changed? and atm its imafuckingidiot. its very offenisve to me. maybe its beta maybe it is not.. but such thing shouldn't happen EVER. I don't know but propably by this i will quit this server...
    Thx, GroS.

xiahou_yuan

wtf??? seriously??? they changed ur name to that just because you made the name G????
    omg, guys this is getting ridiculous, first banning everyone, now doing this? you want an empty server or what?

wtf??? thats fking ridiculous 0o
    gros has used the name G in other servers too so why shouldnt he be able to use it herE???

SaladinGotBanned? Why ???

Quote Originally Posted by grosman View Post
    Yo
    So I made an char in beta server and named it G just a letter 'G' its been since the beggining. I went afk for a while and log on and what? my name has been changed. as a Superghost (if i remember) said " developer has changed your name but i dunno etc". So what happened that my name got changed? and atm its imafuckingidiot. its very offenisve to me. maybe its beta maybe it is not.. but such thing shouldn't happen EVER. I don't know but propably by this i will quit this server...
    Thx, GroS.
    Fucking children as GM's, every private server has its corruption.
    Somone banned me for nothing, Grosman.

Finduilas

I only know a G from P:KE, who used to be a rly good sin. I don't know, but I think he's a Diez oldie. Maybe they changed ur name coz they thought u "stole" it?

Quote Originally Posted by SaladinGotBanned? Why ??? View Post
    Fucking children as GM's, every private server has its corruption.
    Somone banned me for nothing, Grosman.

You obviously can't read. I clearly explained why you were banned in the other topic you were bitching on.

As for Grosman, your name was changed for faking someone else's name. Probably wouldn't of been so bad, but the guy who is originally G is a good friend of our's. Anyway, your name will be changed in 24 hours. (24 hours from when it was changed, so probably more like 12 or so now.)

xiahou_yuan

lol, just because the guy who uses G is a friend of you doesn't give you the right to do this to him, atleast talk to him about changing it.
    and you didn't explain why Saladin was banned, all you said was " you hacked", you have 0% proof of this.

Quote Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan View Post
    lol, just because the guy who uses G is a friend of you doesn't give you the right to do this to him, atleast talk to him about changing it.
    and you didn't explain why Saladin was banned, all you said was " you hacked", you have 0% proof of this.

Seriously, I don't often tell people to blatantly shut the fuck up, but you seem hard-pressed to make absolutely sure this server fails. If you don't like it, (I know this is clichéd) leave. I'm sorry that your friend was banned. Perhaps he shouldn't have cheated.

Now to FURTHER EXPLAIN MY POINT, since I was evidently vague... Felix, in the conception of this server, dictated that anyone found to be faking a name will be renamed and have to live with the consequences. Trust me, Grosman will survive for another 12 hours. If not, well, I'm not a professional.

xiahou_yuan

I never said this server fails, I said the Gm's fail in their jobs, the server is good, old MYKO style, but the gm's screwed it up.
    sorry if it offends you but it's the truth!
    now go ahead, ban me, mute me, I don't care, I'm just saying the truth.
    and for the last dam time, he did NOT cheat, go check his account, better, come to his house, check his laptop, you'll see that hacks have never ever been on his laptop before.

I never said this server fails, I said the Gm's fail in their jobs, the server is good, old MYKO style, but the gm's screwed it up.
    sorry if it offends you but it's the truth!
    now go ahead, ban me, mute me, I don't care, I'm just saying the truth.
    and for the last dam time, he did NOT cheat, go check his account, better, come to his house, check his laptop, you'll see that hacks have never ever been on his laptop before.
    I'm not going to ban/mute you for disagreeing with me... I'm not a Nazi. My point was that this matter does not concern you. Your constant flaming and insisting do not help your friend's case, WHATSOEVER. We're not running this server on a basis of how many people think you're cool. And in this case, your friend was banned legitimately. Not much else to say about it.

jatokor

I'm reading this forum for a while(actually since you told about this myko like server) and I thought that it's gonna be really amazing but for now my opinion is changing. I'm just "anonymous" user and player but I do have the hope that you'll respect my opinion. Felix said that you'll be "protecting" famous, oldies players and their nicks, what itself is an amazing idea but what the hell? You call others childish(and you are completely right in most of the cases) but guys how would you call what you've done? Changing someones nick from what you call oldie nickname to "imafuckingidiot"? Isn't that childish? It's just rude. Like rude was ignoring me when I offered you hosting the client, you couldn't even say "No, thank you" nor even GTFO you haven't said anything just ignored me. I know that you have a lot to do, that players are pain in the ass and sometimes you want to kill them but hell, you have to respect them. (sry for the offtopic but I had to cry a bit)

xiahou_yuan

I never tried to be cool, stop misreading my posts, I just wanted to have fun playing OLD MYKO server, but now ALL OF MY FRIENDS GOT BANNED!!!
    I am the only one that didn't get banned yet, so you want me to stay calm after this?
    all we want is a nice server to play, we want the MYKO feeling back again, you think we would ruin it by hacking????

jatokor

@xiahou_yuan there are always people around who wants to be better then others and they can achieve it only by cheating

xiahou_yuan

I know there will always be nolife hackers trying to cheat to be better, but I'm telling you my friends did not hack. you really think they would still TRY to even turn on a hack after knowing his friend got banned? I don't think so.
    either way, re-check your anti-cheat, and tell me what my friends were banned for, and not another " 3rd party tool"

I know there will always be nolife hackers trying to cheat to be better, but I'm telling you my friends did not hack. you really think they would still TRY to even turn on a hack after knowing his friend got banned? I don't think so.
    either way, re-check your anti-cheat, and tell me what my friends were banned for, and not another " 3rd party tool"
    Do you have any idea how many ppl got screwed over their "friends" ? or even thought that they were actually legit ppl and trust worthy and at the end of the day they turned out to be lame ass hackers ? You should think about that. Those bans aren't for nothing.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast