Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

what the f..?

This is a discussion on what the f..? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; I did, both of em had a virus, but now Saladin got banned too, and I don't think he has ...
Page: 3

xiahou_yuan

I did, both of em had a virus, but now Saladin got banned too, and I don't think he has a virus.
    first one that got banned called VendeTTA has almost no programs on his pc so I dunno what to search for, all I want is for gm's to tell me what hack they "used" so it can atleast help me in searching what got them banned, but all they say is 3rd party tool...

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan View Post
    ^ racism again.
    wow Turks are famous ftw!
    btw Turkish IP is banned, but 50% of server is banned too, so what does that teach us?
    IT'S NOT ALWAYS THE TURKS
    You do know that there is no IP restriction on the open beta, right? I suggest you get your facts straight before stirring up the forums more.

Rainey

Racism

Admitting he sucked up to GM's.

wow u guys have some nice people on forum....
    yes I will start to act like a child because I still haven't gotten my answer yet.
    When i learned psychology, then i heared something about "act like a child". So, it looks like you have bad memories from childhood. But i think you should try to change ur style. Everyone aren't that spoiled like you are, that they give everything to child if he/she cry. I think it not gonna happen here so your "act like a child" wont help you here.

Btw racism isnt hateing turks. Its called xenophobia.

xiahou_yuan

now you call me spoiled??? may I ask what you base this on because I am not spoiled, I am not some rich persons son, I work for everything I have and have ever owned.

^ racism again.
    wow Turks are famous ftw!
    btw Turkish IP is banned, but 50% of server is banned too, so what does that teach us?
    IT'S NOT ALWAYS THE TURKS
    u could stop flamming and when they found out that there was a mistake in the ban system they will unbann ur friend in the official

dont forget this is just a beta lol

and u dont have to call everyone racism to turks cuz only 1 guy said it

if other ppl will got banned too and they will complain about it ,and everyone will see that there is a problem then ur problem will be solved

lets say "if" (since no one know u inrl) ur friend cheated at the first and gm unbanned him now.. wat will stop him from cheating in the official?

Rainey

now you call me spoiled??? may I ask what you base this on because I am not spoiled, I am not some rich persons son, I work for everything I have and have ever owned.
    "act like a child"

xiahou_yuan

if he cheats the anti-cheat will ban him so I'm pretty confident that it works, it's just bugged and bans people for other non ko related programs.
    and I don't need anyone on this forum to know me In real life, I don't wanna be the person that gets away with something because I'm someones friend, I am just the person who wants to play a nice game with a couple of friends.

oh and @rainey:
    acting like a child means acting annoying, not crying for something you want, I dunno, maybe that's something you still do or something but that has nothing to do with it.

ban this kid and be done with it.

retards who get banned trying to make the server fail, gtfo

Rainey

if he cheats the anti-cheat will ban him so I'm pretty confident that it works, it's just bugged and bans people for other non ko related programs.
    and I don't need anyone on this forum to know me In real life, I don't wanna be the person that gets away with something because I'm someones friend, I am just the person who wants to play a nice game with a couple of friends.

oh and @rainey:
    acting like a child means acting annoying, not crying for something you want, I dunno, maybe that's something you still do or something but that has nothing to do with it.
    Think again what u saied.

"yes I will start to act like a child because I still haven't gotten my answer yet."

Hmm...when was last time i did your stile to get something...ou right. Few weeks ago on other server to get someone banned

xiahou_yuan

^ ugh, you people can't read my posts can't you?
    I never said server fails, I always said server is good, only problem is anti-cheat and the GM's that acting a bit childish.

xiahou_yuan

Quote Originally Posted by Rainey View Post
    Think again what u saied.

"yes I will start to act like a child because I still haven't gotten my answer yet."
    it means acting ANNOYING, not crying for the answer, if u study psychology, U should have a better brain !

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

^ ugh, you people can't read my posts can't you?
    I never said server fails, I always said server is good, only problem is anti-cheat and the GM's that acting a bit childish.
    If the anti-cheat wouldn't work properly I think ALOT more people would be banned by now. Stop spam here and get over it already.

Rainey

it means acting ANNOYING, not crying for the answer, if u study psychology, U should have a better brain !
    Its not for crying for answer, it is crying for something you want. You want answer so all clear.

Psychology is with me not you. xD

xiahou_yuan

nvm I'll just pm Felix about this whole situation, he's one of the only ones with a Brain.

all u guys want to do is suck up to gm's and be racist against turks ( note I don't mean everyone like someone said before)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jatokor View Post
    .. but for now my opinion is changing.Felix said that you'll be "protecting" famous, oldies players and their nicks, what itself is an amazing idea but what the hell? You call others childish(and you are completely right in most of the cases) but guys how would you call what you've done? Changing someones nick from what you call oldie nickname to "imafuckingidiot"? Isn't that childish? It's just rude. L
    this

and to Rainey
    "When i learned psychology, then i heared something about "act like a child". "

you make no sense,
    maybe you should visit psychiatry? or wait,
    just grow up and stop acting smart..
    I fully understand Xianhou_yau or whateverh is name is.

And please change the name of the player AtleastIGotChicken (a priest),
    I used this name in old diez (2004-2005)..
    I think he stole my name

and to Superghost,
    I like you man,
    but what you said is senseless...
    "You do know that there is no IP restriction on the open beta, right?"
    You do know that there is a IP restriction on the forum, right?
    You do know that you need a forum account to play, right?
    (ofcourse you do,you are a mod...-.-)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast