Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

what the f..?

This is a discussion on what the f..? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; I don't need anyone to back me up in a fight, + I didn't start this flame war, it's the ...
Page: 5

xiahou_yuan

I don't need anyone to back me up in a fight, + I didn't start this flame war, it's the other users who have no bussiness getting involved, My friends got banned so that gives me a reason to be a bit mad and ask for an explanation, as for the other users, none of their friends are banned, they can still play themselves, so they have no bussiness posting in those threads, they are the REAL spammers and flamers, my bussiness is with the staff not you guys.

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

namechange shouldnt be done this way. just go ahead and pm the guy and ask for another name or choose somethin which doesnt insulting.
    and a few players should think about choosing another name instat of crying for her old nick. as long as no1 using names to pretent to be some1 else and might even scam ppl with it. all is fine

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

gm's view changed or sth? Isnt really nice to just change it to something like that..

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyCurse View Post
    "imafuckingidiot "damn, it shouldnt happen,
    admins you need to care, respect everyone
    I hope you going to fix this and give for example 30 days of premium for official server to Grosman.
    +1111 to this

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

The topic has turned from grosman's name change into something totally different and for that reason I am locking the thread. If you have any further questions or inquires feel free to send me a private message and I will do my best to assist you.

@grosman: I apologize for this inconvenience but I wish that you had waited to hear from me in-game before making this thread.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345