Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

What's the staff working on?

This is a discussion on What's the staff working on? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Zarotan "heres not even DTS or Apostles in old maps which makes leveling to 60 without going ...
Page: 3

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zarotan View Post
    "heres not even DTS or Apostles in old maps which makes leveling to 60 without going to cz incredibly slow." Go to Eslant or go to CZ... 1 of the things that made old KO funny was that ALL the best XP spots was in CZ so there was actually people in CZ constantly... Now in the newer days in KO people spend most their time in EMC/Eslant...
    actualy the best leveling spots will stil be in cz even if lufer/emc r introduced. cz leveling only became emptier(well the troll spots) with the introduction of paramuns.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarotan View Post
    "heres not even DTS or Apostles in old maps which makes leveling to 60 without going to cz incredibly slow." Go to Eslant or go to CZ... 1 of the things that made old KO funny was that ALL the best XP spots was in CZ so there was actually people in CZ constantly... Now in the newer days in KO people spend most their time in EMC/Eslant...
    Theres what, 3 troll spawns, 2 apos, and one dts spawn that currently gets lamia aggro in cz. Not everyone comes to a private server with a clan, and exping before 60 shouldnt be limited to eslant and cz. A player who cimes in 3 days late is not going to be able to join any CZ party, esp if he didnt come with atleast 7 friends.

And like ladder said, cz trolls is still the best exp. Dark stones may be better, but good luck doing that before 70 safely. You'll have your 24/7 3 spawns trolls once the server hits 62+, but not many are going to spend 3 weeks killing megans to do it.

Updated...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Luferson/El Morad Castle maps will be used instead so we don't delay the final release. Later on we will work on Breth/Piana maps.
    Date is set?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    Date is set?
    No, we will announce it once we have a date.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

can we know how much of the ko panel thingy is ready?(security and everything else)

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    Theres what, 3 troll spawns, 2 apos, and one dts spawn that currently gets lamia aggro in cz. Not everyone comes to a private server with a clan, and exping before 60 shouldnt be limited to eslant and cz. A player who cimes in 3 days late is not going to be able to join any CZ party, esp if he didnt come with atleast 7 friends.

And like ladder said, cz trolls is still the best exp. Dark stones may be better, but good luck doing that before 70 safely. You'll have your 24/7 3 spawns trolls once the server hits 62+, but not many are going to spend 3 weeks killing megans to do it.
    As ive suggested in earlier posts for making lvling more easy with the old maps... Make more monster spawns in CZ... Theres plenty of open spots there.
    If you wanna do trolls, apos and so on go to Eslant. I just dont wanna see people at Ancient/treant, Apos and Trolls in EMC/Luferson 24/7... Unless you have a big population you cant populate 3 zones. Thats my main reason for wanting to keep it Eslant/CZ.

İronHide

breth /piana liked

paran01d

Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    can we know how much of the ko panel thingy is ready?(security and everything else)
    I dont wana disturb you for saying same stuff about release date , but I am tired to refresh web site every day again and again , approximetly 2400 account are created by the way , you can say release date is "..." or smth instead.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by paran01d View Post
    I dont wana disturb you for saying same stuff about release date , but I am tired to refresh web site every day again and again , approximetly 2400 account are created by the way , you can say release date is "..." or smth instead.
    BETA has been out like week now, ko panel has been worked how long?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    BETA has been out like week now, ko panel has been worked how long?
    Beta has been out for 2 weeks now

Quote Originally Posted by cesarito View Post
    Hello guys,

hey guys.. i dont know if somebody mentioned it already.. but is it possibble you to make something in order for you know who is trying to dupe items, i mean that the fact that there is a antidupe helps a lot but if you can recongnize who are those people who have the minimun intention to dupe items, will be better .. so you can ban them, even their IP because is very very anoying....

another thing is the bugg of the skills that every single ko private servers and even the usko has it is about the skill desappearing when you use a transsportation gate, from breth to everywhere once you move, the +++ or swift desapear it is very very unconfortable for the gamers, so please keep in mind this issue as well.

Last thing you are doing a great job, I'm not a big time video game spender but I enjoy KO like others.

Kind regards,

Dure....
    Looking for a clan xD
    Lol? It is meant to be like that you know when you go from Moradon to CZ or Breth..? And you don't lose it if its in the same map, its just like a 1 second loading information. "Even USKO has it!" rofl...

Banned

exp spots shouldn't be hard.. also u forget that at lvl 40 u can go to eslant, and have great skeletons spots there for exp and lots more

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    exp spots shouldn't be hard.. also u forget that at lvl 40 u can go to eslant, and have great skeletons spots there for exp and lots more
    if its elmo and lufer wont eslant be same as usko? i dnno

Are there any permanent fps lag fixes? Many players have been having fps problems with this version of ko and it'd be really helpful if something could be done to lessen them.

Would it be possible to change this version of KO to ROFD and put in the KO mobs, maps, items and skillbar so that the gameplay would be the exact same as it is now, but the platform it ran on would be the smoother and less laggy version?

i think its a bit lete for that. making them start from basically 0 >.>

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast